Scared

Unreachable • On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I am so sorry for not updating this story for so long...but I am back with an update <3

I hope you guys enjoy!

....................................

 

Jungkook clenched his fists harder after he saw the stranger hugging his hyung gently. He cursed internally after pushing the tip of his tongue into his cheek. It was a habit that he had picked up early on. The younger didn’t like it when someone else was closer to his hyung. He was well aware that he didn’t own the later, but still he would get all whiny when someone else got the older male’s attention.

‘Who the hell is that weirdo?’ Jungkook asked himself and he saw the stranger pinching Jimin’s cheeks and cooing at him.

‘That’s it! This dude needs to stop touching my hyung!’ he shouted internally. Jungkook knew he needed to know who this silver haired fella was. He needed to rescue his hyung. Not literally, but still he was overcome with a protective feeling, so don’t judge him.

‘Hi, but we need to be somewhere?’ Jungkook said after clearing his throat and totally ignoring the events unfolding in front of him. It was a failed effort, because he could still feel the uneasy thumping in his chest. The raven-haired had lied and he saw Jimin looking at him with eyes twice their normal size.

Jimin could feel Jungkook’s eyes burning on him and he was aware of the younger male’s nature. He tried to free himself from his hyung’s embrace, but the later wouldn’t budge. Jimin felt himself in an awkward position as Jungkook remained glaring at the silvered haired male. Throughout his life he hadn’t made many friends, but there were even less who were still around and his Taemin hyung was one of them. Jungkook had just lied for him and had tried to break the awkward silence, but Jimin knew Taemin wouldn’t give up so easily.

“Hyung what are you doing here?” Jimin asked and he still felt Jungkook’s burning gaze on him.

“What? This is what you ask me after I am back from world tour.”

Jimin felt his cheeks burn and Taemin hadn’t changed one bit. The older was very good with words and knew how to use them to make you feel guilty, if needed.

They had known each other for a long time. They met when Jimin signed up for after school dance group. His hyung had been really nice to him. Well since Jimin wasn’t really the talkative type, because he was scared of others judging him. He would sit in the corner and just watch the rest at first, but it was Taemin who came and talked to him. They gradually grew closer and Jimin came out of his shell and trusted the older more. Taemin had lent him shoulder whenever he would breakdown after missing his parents. They had long talks about his parents, Jimin told him the things he could still remember about them. He was happy that he had decided to join the group and make a friend.

The things got difficult and Jimin left the group. He was given an order to choose wisely and he had decided to take another way. In the process he almost lost contact with the older. But Taemin hadn’t given up on him and Jimin had felt guilty for leaving the older as if he didn’t matter. Nowadays they were busy and Taemin was a famous performer, they rarely got to see each other. To tell the truth Jimin didn’t wanted to see the older because he was everything Jimin wanted to be.

“I-I meant...” Jimin stuttered in disbelief. He was stressed and with Jungkook’s gaze burning on him, he was at lose of words.

“It’s okay. I am used to it...you giving me a cold shoulder and showering other’s with love.” Jimin ‘s breath caught up in his throat when the words left his hyung’s lips.

‘Oh no he is not going there. Not in front of Jungkook.’ Jimin realized worriedly.

“I didn’t mean to hyung. Let’s go somewhere else, shall we?” Jimin tried to control the situation as he could still feel Jungkook throwing daggers at Taemin, figuratively of course. After he made a short eye contact with the raven-haired he decided to take the older outside even if they were in his own office. But, given the current situation it wasn’t safe not even for him.

Jungkook stood there in disbelief as his hyung walked out of his office with some Taemin ‘hyung’ at his arm. Jungkook didn’t like it one bit, that would be an understatement. He was fuming inside.

‘How dare that dude hug his hyung and now he just stole him. Who the does he think he is?’ Jungkook mumbled out loud as he looked at the door as Jimin and the other dude, whose name Jungkook won’t say out loud, left.

The younger remained still and he didn’t know what to do with himself. He had been so happy that his presentation had gone well, all thanks to his hyung. Jungkook had hoped that Jimin would have stayed with him. They could have gone together for lunch or could have done something fun. But now he was standing there all alone in Jimin’s office which reminded him of the fact that he was left behind.

The doe-eyed male decided to go to his own office. Everyone at the office was busy, they had enough things to prepare for an upcoming collection. Jungkook had to, one day, take his father’s seat. He would become in charge of the people that ran from one corner to another. Honestly he wasn’t looking forward to it. He wanted to be free and enjoy life that consisted of his mother and his hyung and maybe his dad.

Jungkook halted his thoughts because he was already in enough bad mood, so there was no time to be thinking about the salty old man. He continued to sulk and shut his office door with more force than he intended, no scratch it, he wanted everybody to know that he was in a bad mood. The stuffy files were waiting for him to be opened, but he didn’t pay them any mind. He fished his phone from his pocket and thought for a couple of moments to send a message to his hyung. To his realization he didn’t have Jimin’s, disappointed he put his phone away.

The younger man placed his chin on his folded arms and sighed out loud. He wanted to go home and just sulk further in his own room. Jungkook didn’t like being left behind especially not when it involved his beloved hyung. They had been together for a long time and he couldn’t imagine his life without the older, neither did he want to. Jungkook knew he was being a whiny kid, but it was his way of protecting Jimin. The later was in so much pain and Jungkook knew that his hyung hadn’t been eating properly and it made his heart clench further.

It was his belief if he kept Jimin close enough, nobody would be able to hurt him and the later wouldn’t be able to hurt himself like he had done past years or so as Jungkook believed. The younger still needed to talk to Jimin about that matter. He was waiting for a good moment, but the older now was away and he wasn’t sure if he would be able to see him today. The younger exaggerated, but he couldn’t help it. He just came back after not seeing his hyung for two years and now the older got stolen from him. He had thought of getting steak or lamb skewers for dinner this evening.

Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his face in frustration. He was about to pick up a file when his phone rang. His mood cheered up a bit when the word ‘mom’ flashed on his screen. It was true only two people could cheer him up and it was his mom and his hyung.

“Hey mom.” Jungkook said as soon as he slid the answer button.

“Kiddo. How did it go?” His mom asked and Jungkook was glad he was able to hear his mother’s calming voice.

“It was alright.” Jungkook said and he could hear his mother chuckle on the side of the line.

“If it was alright, why are you sulking?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter