Care

Unreachable • On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin stirred in his bed and he felt the cold air blowing directly at him. His body was feeling sore and he had hard time swallowing or maybe he just imagined it. The older rubbed his eyes and he sat up looking around to find some movement in his room. Every morning it was the same, he would sit up in his bed hoping that someone would be there to wish him good morning, but nobody ever did, at least not in the last two years when Jung... He eyes grew wider when he suddenly remembered the events from yesterday.

He had been doing some unthinkable things and the younger had caught him. Jimin tried to breathe in deep, but it wasn’t really helping since he knew how difficult it would be for him to face Jungkook now. He knew he couldn’t undo what had already been done. The older pushed his palms into his eyes rubbing them gently and hoped the younger would forget all about it and never mention it again. The chances of it were slim, Jimin was fully aware of this fact.

He stepped out of his bed and he went to the bathroom. Sadly he was reminded of the events from the previous night. Jimin shook his head and tried to ban the thoughts of being hated by his Jungkook. Now he can’t rewind and he regretted it greatly. ‘I have to be more careful in future’ he told himself.

Jimin occupied himself with brushing his teeth and taking a shower. With the busy day ahead of him, he knew the younger would be pouting and try to avoid the work that was given to him. Now that he thought about where was he? He wondered. ‘He must have gone home’ he answered his own question internally.

After choosing a basic black and white costume combination, he picked up the needed files and went out the living room. He decided to make himself tea since his throat was still kind of dry after he had brushed his teeth. The older was still sunken in his thoughts and the scene in front of him wasn’t what he had expected.

Jungkook had an apron tied around his waist and he was sure the tank top hanging loosely on Jungkook’s shoulders was his. The younger was busy turning something in the pan and by the smell of it Jimin could tell it was bacon. For some reason it made the younger look so handsome and manly. Jimin bit his lips as some unwanted and inappropriate sound threatened to leave his lips. He didn’t want that to happen, even if the man in front of him looked sinful and maybe the image of himself being bent down on the kitchen table by the younger flashed for a mere second, leaving him blushing even more.

The older stood frozen as he saw Jungkook back muscles flex with every movement. How he had imagined just holding onto that back and trembled as he reached his peak in those dreams that were buried in depths of his mind. With all the forbidden thoughts surfing, somewhere in his mind was a voice that warned him to not to lose control. Jimin knew he was already past that line and he felt his blood rushing south and the things got even worse when he heard the younger .

He felt a shiver run down his spine and the sound had just made the things even worse for him. ‘This kid just won’t let me live’ he thought. The older male was still thinking about everything and nothing when he saw the other turned himself around and their eyes met.

Jungkook had woken up before his hyung, who was still sound asleep in his arms. The older looked so peaceful lying there and had no worry in this world. The younger had seen some horrid events yesterday and he knew Jimin was in so much pain. He remained still for a couple of minutes and decided to surprise the other by making them both breakfast.

When he was abroad it was not hard for him to be fed by the maids and his butler did almost everything for him. Sometimes, he just wanted some privacy and wanted to do things on his own. He had asked one of the maids to teach him how to cook, but the others had just looked at him in pure horror as if he had asked them to murder someone. Jungkook had been aware the maids and his butler could lose their job by not taking care of him properly, but he just wanted to learn how to cook. There was tiny reason that he wanted to learn it to be able to cook delicious meals for his hyung, but he will never tell this to anyone except for Jimin, of course.

The raven-haired had tried to learn diverse recipes, but some of them were just too hard. The younger settled for simple things that will take less time to make. This morning he had settled with a simple breakfast and hoped that it won’t burn and also that his hyung would like it. He was busy in the kitchen and he looked at the clock, he still had half an hour to prepare everything. The younger kept himself busy with searching for the needed ingredients since he had to do with what he had. Jungkook found some eggs, left over bacon and white bread. He contemplated for moment and decided to make an omelette with bacon pieces, a toast and maybe some coffee or orange juice.

Jungkook was aware that it would be hard to get the older to eat today. He was hoping when he had seen the other’s sunken stomach that it was because of the lack of eating. He had never imagined that the older would be hurting himself to that degree. He mixed the eggs with some salt and pepper and the bacon was sizzling away in the pan and he had already put the bread in the toaster. The younger male still wanted to check if everything was seasoned properly. As a result he took a little piece of bacon and put it in his mouth. It was cooked perfectly and his mouth watered even more when it hit his taste buds and a moan escaped his lips involuntarily.

 

Jimin was still thinking what to do with himself. He told himself over and over to calm down and it was working a bit till the younger turned to face him. Jimin felt his own cheeks burn when he saw the blush on Jungkook’s cheeks. He remembered the younger rarely blushed, but when he did it was really adorable.

“Good morning, hyung. Why are you just standing there? Come on let’s have breakfast.” Jungkook made his way to older and took his hand in his own. The other was standing frozen and Jungkook didn’t know what was going on. He knew things had taken unforeseen turn yesterday maybe that was the reason for his hyung to feel uncomfortable today.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asked when he felt the older was moving and he was staring at his face.

“Huh...”

“Hyung?” Jungkook placed his hand on the other’s forehead to see if he had a fever. An indeed Jimin’s forehead was burning up a bit, but it wasn’t really a fever. Jungkook sighed in relief and pulled the older harder than before and motioned him to sit at the kitchen table.

Jimin was surprised and dazed would be an understatement. He couldn’t comprehend the situation anymore. When he woke up he wasn’t expecting this kind of scene would welcome him. If he was honest this was what he had always craved for. He wanted to wake snuggled next to the person he loved the most, he wanted kiss and do another things, since it’s only morning he stopped himself from going into further details. He wanted his love to pamper him and give him love he wanted and maybe the hole that had been their ever since he lost his parents, could be filled. Not to mention he wanted love from Jungkook. Every fantasy he had had the younger’s face plastered all over it.

Jimin was guilty for doing so and he knew it wasn’t right, but can you blame him. You don’t decide who you love and his feelings took turn before he could do anything about it.

The younger had prepared breakfast for him and his heart was messing with him and his head was telling him to calm down. He was amazed that his apartment was in still the same condition when he went to bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter