Stubborn

Unreachable • On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin stirred in his bed, after opening his eyes he felt disoriented. He tried turning himself, before he could he felt grip on his hips tighten and he was stunned who it could be and what was the person doing in his bed? He slowly turned around and the realization was sudden, when he saw a peaceful face right behind him. Jimin could feel the other’s breath fanning his neck. His tears welled in his eyes as he turned himself properly to face Jungkook. He could feel the younger pushing him closer and his face touched the younger man’s chest.

The older was feeling mixed emotions as his stomach did flips. He stayed still as he was enjoying the proximity with his Jungkook. He had missed it so much and now he had the chance; he wanted to stay like this longer. Curse his tears for falling as they landed on Jungkook’s chest and he moved a little. Jimin looked up and he saw Jungkook slowly opening his eyes. Jimin saw Jungkook's eyes get wider when they met his.

“Hyung, why are you crying?” Jungkook asked the older when he saw the tears in his hyung’s eyes. He didn’t want to see this; he didn’t want his hyung to be in pain. It had been enough already, it was time to smile again and smile more. He slowly pulled away as he dried Jimin’s tears. Jungkook felt sad when Jimin started sobbing; he didn’t know what to do. He felt stupid for doing nothing that could take the pain away. At the moment only option that looked good to him was, hugging his hyung tightly, and he did.

Jimin felt Jungkook’s arms snaking around him and pulling him closer to his chest. He was literally glued to the other when his sobbing intensified. He didn’t want to cry, he didn’t want to be so weak in front of Jungkook, but he couldn’t help it. He still couldn’t believe it, the younger was back and he was in the younger man’s arms. Jimin felt his muscles relaxing when the younger rubbed his back and the other’s hand went to comb his hairs and massaging his scalp gently. He loved the feeling of his Jungkook’s hands on his back and in his hair. Jimin would love to wake up every morning and feel like he felt at the moment, but he knew the younger would find someone one day and be happy with them. He was only an older brother who was in pain because of his loss years ago, and the younger was doing his best to console him.

“Hyung?” Jimin heard the other and he looked up from the younger man’s chest. He could see the worry clearly swimming in Jungkook’s eyes. He felt guilty that Jungkook had only come back all he did was worry him and cry in front of him, but can you blame him, he was missing his family. On top of everything he had missed Jungkook so much. Nobody had taken the time to hug him or hold when he was on the verge of breaking, only his Jungkook knew what to do.

“I am okay, Kook-ah.” He reassured the younger but the other didn’t look convinced since Jimin could see his eyes scanning every inch of his face.

“Does it hurt somewhere?” Jungkook asked worried as he cupped the others right cheek. He could feel Jimin’s fever was still up, but he didn’t feel warmer like this afternoon. He was grateful that his fever had gone down a little. He could see a faint smile on his hyung’s lips.

“No, I am fine.” Jungkook looked at his hyung intently and he knew that the older was lying. If there was anything he didn’t like about his hyung was his tendency to lie. Jungkook had learned how to detect Jimin’s lies from an early age. The older would cry at night when he thought Jungkook was asleep when he clearly wasn’t. He would suffer in silence and rarely asked for anything unlike Jungkook who demanded anything and everything from his parents. Actually he did it for both of them since he knew that his hyung won’t ask for anything.

“You don’t have to lie to me hyung. I know you are in pain and its okay to cry. Don’t worry I won’t judge you. You know that I will never do something like this?” Jungkook asked and his voice filled with worry and doubt.

Jimin nodded and he looked the other directly in his eyes. His Jungkook had turned out so handsome in the last two years. To tell the truth the younger had always been handsome, but now he looked more mature and muscular. Jimin could feel his strong arms still around him and he could feel a blush creeping on his cheeks. He looked away quickly when he realized that the others chest was and he turned different shades of red. Jimin tried to move away from the younger, but he only held onto him tighter and told him not to move too much.

“I like this so much and I really missed this. It to be in foreign country where you have no one you love to hug you at night.” Jungkook said as he put his nose in the older man's hair. He reminded himself how much he loved the sweet scent which only his hyung had. He had missed this too much and he was regretting ever going away, now he knew how much pain his hyung was in, being all alone.

Jimin’s heart skipped a beat when the younger spoke. Has Jungkook really said that he had nobody to hold him at night? And the person he loved? Jimin scolded himself; he was getting his hopes high yet again. The younger only meant in a platonic way and here his mind was already imagining improper things which involved the younger.

“I missed this too, Kook-ah, but I need to move now. My back is hurting.” Jimin spoke, and he could see the pout on Jungkook’s lips. He had to control himself from not planting a kiss on that pout. How many times had he imagined those rosy lips on his own and how many times had he imagined those strong hands on his body. Jimin was aware what he was doing in regard of the younger, was wrong but he couldn’t help. He had tried so many ways and had done everything in his power, but the feeling, the want burning in his chest won’t go away.

“Noooo, let’s stay a bit longer like this.” Jungkook said as he felt his hyung trying to break free from his hug. He didn’t want to let go, not yet. It wasn’t enough, he could see the pain still in Jimin’s eyes and he had wanted to hug it away. His hyung moved away and he whined audibly. Jungkook would see the other rubbing his eyes and his hands moved to his chest. Suddenly his hyung turned around and his lips agape and his eyes wide in shock.

“Who…changed my clothes?” Jimin asked as he clutched a white shirt in his hands and still couldn’t believe someone had taken off his clothes when he was unconscious.

“I did hyung!” Jungkook said as if it was the most normal thing to do. He hadn’t mind changing Jimin’s clothes but what he saw had made alarm bells ring in his mind. Jungkook told himself not to talk about it, now was not a good time.

“Why? Why… are you saying it as if it’s a normal thing to do?” Jimin asked him still shocked and he could hear the younger laughing out hard. He unconsciously covered his chest even if he was fully clothed in the younger man’s clothes.

“Why are you behaving like a teenage girl? I have seen you enough times and you have seen me enough. What’s the big deal?” Jungkook asked as he was still smiling at his hyung. It was really cute sight, seeing his hyung all flustered and covering himself.

“Don’t say it like its nothing, and we were kids back then when we took baths together, you idi-“

“We can still take baths together.” Jungkook interrupted Jimin and wiggled his eyebrows. He saw the older’s cheeks turning different shades of pink.

Jimin rubbed his head in annoyance and embarrassment. How can this kid say anything so lightly like its nothing? Jimin went quickly to the bathroom and his heart was still beating fast. He tried to calm himself down but it wasn’t working. He slowly went in front of the mirror and saw how pink his cheeks were. Jimin splashed his face with cold water and tried to cool down his burning cheeks. Jimin startled when he heard a knock on the door.

“Hyung, let’s go mom said the dinner is ready.” Jungkook waited for Jimin after he had told him to come out quickly. He was still thinking of ways how he could cheer up his hyung when the older came of out the bathroom.

“Let’s go hyung.” Jungkook said cheerfully and he put his arm around the other’s waist. He could feel Jimin stiff for a moment and Jungkook felt uneasy as well. He couldn’t comprehend why his hyung reacted that way he did. This was the second time it happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter