Episode Seven

The Scary Law Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Seven

Park Chorong

 

I knocked on Eunji’s apartment repeatedly, eleven o’clock sharp. After a couple of knocks, the door opens, revealing her roommate Son Naeun who seems scared at the sight of me.

“H-hey, P-Park C-chorong-ssi! A-are you here for Eunji?” She stuttered, letting me in their place. I couldn’t even say yes as I marched straight to Eunji’s room and knocked hard on the brown wood of the door.

“JUNG EUNJI, OPEN YOUR ROOM RIGHT THIS INSTANT!”

“Uhm… Park Chorong-ssi…? Here’s the key.” Naeun piped in, offering me the key to Eunji’s room. After taking it from her hands, she immediately ran away to her room, I don’t know why though.

I opened Eunji’s room, only to find the brunette sprawled out in her bed, in deep slumber. I groaned internally, wondering how this idiot could still sleep in after my loud voice. It was only until I sniffed a faint scent of alcohol that I realized why. Is this idiot drinking???

I poked her cheeks, repeatedly like an annoying kid. “Jung Eunji, you have to wake up! Right now!”

After moving her a little too much, she finally opened her eyes and groaned. “Why do you girls always have to do this?! First, Bomi, then Irene and then you?! Give me some sleep, please, I beg you!”

I pinched her ears and pulled her up the bed. This lazy overacting yet again.

“Yah, I’m serious here! I need your help!” I screamed, not that close to her ears but I guess it’s still too loud. She flinched from my voice and pretended to die. “Stop being stupid, Jung Eunji.”

“Fine. You’re always no fun like this.” She muttered, “If this is about Yoon Bomi, forget it though.”

“H-how did you know…?”

She groaned louder this time, like a kid throwing a tantrum. She collapsed on her bed and put a pillow on her face, hugging it tight.

“Hey, if you keep doing that… you’ll seriously die.” I warned her stupid brain, in which she just replied. “That’s what I want to do…”

“Ah, Eunji~!”

She sighed and sat up straight. “Fine, wait for me outside. Let’s talk over in lunch. You better make sure this is worth it unnie… I’m dead beaten and tired, Chorong unnie…”

“Why did you drink alcohol anyway?”

“Irene and I drank last night. She has some problems as well.”  Eunji muttered lifelessly as she headed to the bathroom. She even kept murmuring even when she’s inside. “People kept asking me for help… Gosh, I have my own problems to face too you know?!”

 

“So… what help do you need, Chorong unnie?” Eunji asked as the three of us were seated in their dining table. Naeun was just sitting silently next to Eunji while I was busy playing with my food. I’m not saying that Naeun is a bad cook, when it’s partly true, but I just don’t have the appetite to eat. This was all Yoon Bomi’s fault.

“Bomi… She said we’re dating f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter