Episode Two

The Scary Law Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Two

Park Chorong

 

Clicking heels, blank stares and a tense atmosphere. That’s all I hear as I sat on my seat, a cold expression on my face as the other side tried to pursue their claims. Sigh. My head is hurting a lot with this classroom filled with stupid people.

Criminal Law 101. Pffft. More like How to Get Away with Murder and a whole lot of other s.

“Mr. Byun wouldn’t have been able to kill the victim in question. There we no tapes and no footage of him lurking around in the 3rd Floor where the crime took place.” Another airhead recited, “In fact, there’s no connection whatsoever that could link Mr. Byun to Mr. Park in regards to crime and thus, he’s an illegitimate suspect. The victim could’ve easily committed murder instead of being perpetrated by someone else.”

 “Great, now you’re thinking like a lawyer.” Our professor praised him, making me roll my eyes in my head, realizing how stupid EVERYONE in this room is.

I raised my hand, shocking everyone in class. I never really speak, and not the type to participate. Lawyers are sharks. In the forty students in that darn classroom, they are yet to find out that only a few will turn sharks and the rest will just be stupid chums.

“Yes, Miss Park Chorong?”

“Mr. Yook makes an excellent point but I would like to point out that Mr. Byun is staying in the room directly above Mr. Park at the night of the crime. Isn’t that fishy?”

“Interesting, why do you ask?” Our professor asked, raising his eyebrows as we all dug deeper to the scenario given.

“Well unless Mr. Park is staying in the top floor instead the 2nd or 4th floor, his chances of being the perpetrator are high likely. It’s easy to go down in the room just below yours with a rope, and chances of you getting caught on camera are preferably zero.”

“Well, I see your point.”

“And with the evidence that traces of blood in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter