Episode Six

The Scary Law Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Six

Yoon Bomi

 

I slammed the door open, lunging inside the humble abode of the 2eun couple, even though they are not yet a couple, even if they seem almost as hopeless as I do. I tried to search for Eunji, but couldn’t find her in her own room, or the bathroom or the kitchen or anywhere. My last resort was Naeun’s room, although I highly doubt it. There’s noooooooo way they are sleeping together… right?

I opened the door that was locked and walked inside, only to have my mouth open in sight.

“No way…” I muttered, staring at the snuggling bodies of Eunji and Naeun. Naeun had her arm around the older girl as Eunji comfortably rested her head below Naeun’s chin. They look like a married couple then, but that’s not important now. I’m in an emergency.

With hurried steps, I walked to Eunji’s side and started poking her cheeks.

“Eunji, Eunji, Eunji! Wake up, wake up, wake up! I need help, quick!!!”

I must’ve had a loud voice that Eunji immediately squinted her eyelids and yawned. She released herself from Naeun’s embrace and glared at me after finally adjusting to the sunlight creeping in their room.

“What the heck do you want, Bomi? It’s freaking 7 in the morning--!”

I covered with my palms, shaking my head.

“Yah, you’re gonna wake up Naeun if you continue that.” I whispered, the two of us glancing at Naeun who was still in dreamland albeit all that noise. “I need help on Chorong, please… I’m begging you.”

Eunji stared at me for a moment, as if analyzing me like a blueprint. It took one whole minute before she responded to me.

“Okay, but not here. Let’s go have breakfast outside; I’ll just wash up first.” She then removed herself under the sheets and headed for the bathroom.

Before she could go, I asked.

“Why are you sleeping with Naeun on the same bed though?”

Eunji sighed. “She was drunk again last night and wouldn’t let me go. I don’t really have a choice, do I?”

I nodded, knowing how Naeun is when she’s seriously wasted. That’s all she was after rejecting Jung Eunji a year ago.

 

“Oh, they are re-playing Pinocchio this morning.” A wide grin spread on Eunji’s face as she gulped her morning coffee. She was staring at the TV screen in the café, as if she was dead interested. Only then I realized that she was Film Student. Of course she’ll be interested with it.

I snapped my fingers before her, trying to get her attention. “Eunji-ah, you seriously need to help me with Chorong. I don’t know what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter