Episode One

The Scary Law Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode One

Yoon Bomi

 

“Yoon Bomi, remove your feet on our coffee table.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Yoon Bomi!!! Remove your stinky feet off the table!!”

“No~~~”

“For the last time, I’m telling you Yoon Bomi! Don’t! Put! Your! Feet! On! The! Table!” Son Naeun shouted each syllable, hitting me in the back with a pillow for ever word she has said. Not even bothered by the hits, I happily munched on her popcorn, not removing my perfect feet on the coffee table of Naeun’s apartment.

Just then, Jung Eunji walked in, only in her pajamas, eyes half-closed and a collective drool on the side of her lips. She yawned before plopping next to me.

“Just remove your feet, Bomi… Naeunnie would turn the house upside-down if you don’t. I still want to live peacefully.”  The Film student yawned yet again before succumbing back into her sleep. Weirdo.

With that said, I pouted and removed my feet. I didn’t forget to shoot a glare to Naeun though who seems to not care about my highly presence as she was busily staring at the beautiful specimen that was sitting next to me. Mmm… whipped.

“I’m surprised that you two aren’t together yet. Just friends don’t live in together and just stay as friends after one of them gets rejected and the other rejected.”   I randomly blurted out, earning another hit from Naeun and a slap in the arm from Eunji, who quickly bolted up awake. I laughed, as the two had blushed cheeks that I only witness during rarest of times.

“Come on, Bomi-yah. It’s been a year. Can’t we all just move on?”

“Yeah, and you should get yourself busy chasing over that Park Chorong instead of minding our own business. Heard that she has a new case coming up this year… and that she’s graduating.”

I pouted as she said that. She doesn’t need to rub the sugar to the wound. Or is that salt? Pepper? I don’t know. Shrug.

 “Hey! You two are making me sadder! I’m… seriously heart broken after knowing that, you know?”  I tried to show a sad face, that they probably didn’t find amusing. Oh well, they are boring people so they won’t understand. Chorong unnie is boring too! But she’s beautiful, and perfect! Unlike these two monkeys…

“Geurae… You were never Chorong unnie’s type anyway. Just forget about her~”

“Aish!” I acted to punch Eunji, but she just quickly moved away, hiding behind Naeun who was grinning evilly back at me. Darn these conniving witches.

“Hey Bomi unnie! Don’t hurt Eunji unnie or else I’ll really kill you!”

“Pffft…” Flashing an unamused frown, I stood up and muttered lowly that they gladly didn’t hear. “Do that when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter