Apricity X

Apricity
Please log in to read the full chapter

<PLEASE READ>

I just want to start by saying thank you to everybody who is reading this. You're all pretty quiet so I'm not sure if you actually like it but it seems you all keep coming back to read new chapters so I must be doing something right  ^^'

I am really enjoying writing this actually. At first, there was a lot I was worried about: Hakyeon, how the relationship between WonTaek would develop (slowly but surely  <3 ) and the next 'arc' that is beginning to come into play with the arrival if Hongbin and Sanghyuk. I tend to doubt my writing ability a lot- which is funny considering I am going to be starting a degree in creative writing at the end of this year- but I feel that I have found a safe and happy place to develop my skills on AFF :)

Honestly, I could ramble on forever but I just want to make a point of saying a big thank you to AkumaJessie, Shik_Taek​ ​​​​​​and villemo999 especially for all their continuous support for not only this story, but a bunch of my other work too; it really is readers like you and a boatload of others who keep me writing. All of you (you know who you are ~.^) are all the ABSOLUTE best <3  

 

 

 

 

Ravi stiffened at the threat. They wouldn't really kill anybody, would they? His gaze darted to Taekwoon. The poor boy looked as though he could barely stand, legs shaking and eyes screwed shut. Small, barely audible whimpers left his trembling lips as he attempted to arch away from the blade being held to his neck. 

The man he had hit took a tentative step forward, eyes wide and hands raised in the air "Hey now..." He swallowed thickly and nodded towards the thugs holding Taekwoon and the ones who seemed to have cornered Jaehwan and Hakyeon against the wall. "We don't want much trouble now."

"Oh, really?" Sanghyuk arched an eyebrow, the weapon in his hand not faltering once "Then why are you still here?" Slowly, he raised the gun into the air and pulled the trigger, a resounding bang tearing through the air as the first bullet was fired into the air. Everybody flinched and Hakyeon clung tighter to the doctor, who had pulled her behind him with his umbrella clasped tightly in one hand, pointing it in his continuous attempt to put a distance between them and their attackers. 

However, the firing of the weapon and realising that Sanghyuk would probably not even hesitate in shooting them had many beginning to back away. "Alright! Alright!" One cried out "Let's get out of here!" The brutes that were holding Taekwoon all seemed to hesitate, as did the one Ravi had confronted but, as Sanghyuk raised the gun once more, they lost their nerve, releasing him with a small shove before beginning to slink away into the darkness. He stumbled forward with a cry, raising his hands to his neck as his lips moved to utter words his mouth wouldn't allow. 

Ravi waited until they were completely out of site before rushing to Taekwoon, throwing his arms around him and holding him painfully close to his chest while pinning his arms to his sides. "Are you okay?"

Taekwoon released a quiet whine and began to squirm in discomfort but he held him still; he sniffed as he pressed his lips to the boy's hairline before burying his face in the crook of his neck. "My God, I am so sorry. I don't know what happened- I... I just froze and I didn't know what to do. I-"

"Ravi."

He glanced up to see Jaehwan hunched over, struggling to keep himself steady as Hakyeon slumped on his back- not moving. He couldn't see her face behind her hair but he could tell she had passed out; probably from the pain and shock combined. "We need to get home," he grunted as he attempted to shift her higher so he could stand up straight.

Clearing his throat, Hongbin came forward and pulled her back instead, sliding one of his arms und

Please log in to read the full chapter