THREE

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                 

I have my simple breakfast before going to class but then I hear someone run down the stair in a hurry. I saw Jungkook run while zipping his jacket. I’m a bit confused because I never see him wake up so early on his rest day. he looks rushing a bit but I just calmly chewing on my toast and drink my milk.

“Going somewhere?” I asked when I saw he walk toward me.

“Class....” He said and grabs my glass of milk.

“That’s.......mine.” The second I try to stop him, he already drinks it all in one big gulp only.

“Should we go now if not we will be stuck in traffic.” Jungkook said.

“Ok.” I said and get up put my plate on the sink. We both put our shoes on and Jungkook grabs some keys on the bowl at the table near the entrance. I walk toward the gate but then he grabs my sleeves to follow him to the garage.

“You drive today?” I asked but he just smiles without saying anything. He walked toward a small motorcycle then he grabs 2 helmets. He passes one to me and he put another helmet on. I try to put the helmet on with watching him but I still can't figure it out.

“This is my first wearing this.” I confessed. He walks closer to me and takes the helmet from my hand. My heart starts beating so fast when he stands closer to me. I don’t dare to look up to him so I just look down on the floor.

“You’re good now.” He said and get on the bike. He on the engine then look back to me.

“Come on.” He said and I take a seat behind him. The seat is so small and left no space between us until I could smell his cologne. I just back hug him from behind but I try my best to stay far from his back.

“Hold on tight.” He said but I don’t know where I should hold. So I put both my hand on my tight but then Jungkook grab on my hand and put it on his waist.

“For safety. You should hold on me properly.” He said and I just freeze. Both my hand on his waist but I don’t know should I tighten my grab or not. Then Jungkook starts moving forward, I feel the impact push me back a bit so my survivor instinct just kicks in and I just hug him tight. I can see Jungkook smile more from the side mirror.

At first, I feel a bit scared because this is my first time riding a motorcycle but it just the same as a bicycle. The difference is it faster. I could feel the wind on my face and it feels refreshing but cold at the same time. I look up and saw the clear blue sky. Today the weather feels so nice. So this is how it feels to be free.

“Spread your hand wide like you a flying.” Jungkook said when we on the bridge. The traffic is slow and not much car around us so it is safe to do so. Slowly I spread my hand wide and when it wide open, I do feel like I’m flying. A smile spread on my face too. Feel so satisfied. This experience new for me and I love it so much. Jungkook let one of his hand wide open to feels the wind too.

“OHH HO!!!” He screams in joy and I follow him too but after that, both of us laughing so hard.

“Tell me whenever you like to have the ride..... I will gladly give you the ride.” He said when both of us arrived at the college.

“Thank you. I totally enjoy my ride this morning. It’s new and great.”

“Good.” He said and both of us walk side by side. I forget about who he really is. He’s not Jin’s friend only but superstar Jeon Jungkook. The whole peninsula knows who he is. People around us start to look at us and talking. I look at Jungkook but he seems to forget about this fact too.

“I need to go first. See you around again....” I said and run away from him without waiting for his answer.

I go to my class like any other day. By the time I’m done with my 1st class, it’s already noon and my tummy rumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter