TWELVE

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                

 

The practice is officially started now. I spend most of my time to practice dance, sing and my acting too. I start from 8AM and sometimes 10AM then finish most of the time by 10PM or worst 12 AM. Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon make schedule for me when to practice dance, sing and acting. Between time they let me taking my rest and nap too. They really help me a lot. The boys will join me whenever they don’t have any scheduled. I could see they’re tired too and I will cheering on them or brighten the mood too with jokes and teasing. I can’t let them see me tired or having a hard time because that will make they feel more burden and I know they already do their best to help me. This show is for me. So I’m the one that should do the best and never give up because of them and their hard work.

That night I finish a bit late than usual and Hyo Seop going out to buy some late snack for us. Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon in their room and I alone in the studio. Laying down on the floor and looking up at the light on the ceiling. I hear the footstep so I look at the door. Too my surprise I saw Jungkook walk toward me.

“What are you doing? Are you being lazy now?” He said but smile sweetly.

“I’m done for today.” I said but still laying down too tired to sit down. I close my eyes and put my hand on top of my head. Covering my eyes from the bright light.

“Are you sleeping here?” Jungkook said and I hear his voice closer to me now.

“Ani. You?”

“I’m taking you home.” He said and this time I’m a bit surprise with how close his voice with me so I turn to my side and saw he laying down next to me.

“Wae?”

“Just......” He turn to me and our eyes meet. My heart skips a beat because of our closeness. I could feel his warm breath on my face. He seem so relax then he put his head on his hand while his elbow on the floor support him. His eyes still hold mine.

“Have you think about which song you want to play with me?” He asked. I felt sorry toward him because I don’t even think about that. So I smile at him.

“Mian....” I said but he chuckle at me.

“I knew it.” He said. We both hear footstep at the door so we both look at it.

“I got your coffee....” Hyo Seop said but when he saw Jungkook with me he stop moving.

“Opps, did I disturb?” Hyo Seop said again and I shake my head while Jungkook nod. I immediately sit down to stop him from go and I don’t want to make him felt awkward too.

“No, you didn’t.” I said again but Hyo Seop just splashed me his usual sweet smile. Jungkook sit down when he come near with us. Hyo Seop put my coffee on the floor next to Jungkook.

“I take my leave first then. I believe you will take a good care of Ji Ae and will send her home safely.” Hyo Seop said and walk toward the door. Why did I saw something on his face even though he smiles? Why I see his sad back?

“Oppa....” I called him back and he stopped. He turns around to look at me. Without saying anything he nods and smile at me. Why I could read his expression clearly tonight? Then I look at Jungkook, he don’t even look at me or Hyo Seop but to the floor. My heart torn apart between them. I couldn't find words. I felt like it stuck in my throat.

“Good night.” Hyo Seop said and out from the room. He close the door behind him and then I look at Jungkook. I have a mix feeling now. I’m happy to have alone time with Jungkook but I feel sad to let Hyo Seop go because I know his true feeling. I thanks him silently but seeing him yield for my happiness and forget his own feeling. I don’t feel that great either.

“Do you want to go now?” Jungkook asked me. I look at him then I just smile. One step at the times, I told myself. Right now just focus on Jungkook and pay Hyo Seop effort with happiness. I stand up and go grab my bag on the sofa where I always taking my naps.

On the way back, I don’t even notice that I fall asleep. Jungkook keep talking with me and I even laugh at his jokes too but when did I fall asleep?

“Ji Ae-ah....” Jungkook call me slowly and I open my eyes. I look at him then to around us.

“Ohh mian. I fall asleep and let you drive alone too.” I said but he just smiles brightly at me.

“I understand. You’re tired.” Jungkook said and I sit upright and I felt something fall on my laps so I look at it. It Jungkook’s jacket. 

“Thanks.” I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter