TWO

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

 

While they all focus on the movie, my phone ringing and it from Ms Kang. I wonder what more now. I answer it and she told me that she send something for me to study. So I open the door and saw BTS manager, Manager Goo at the door.

“Ji Ae-ah, who that is?” Jin asked but I don’t answer him. I close the door after receiving the books. Another task I need to do without much explains. CEO Kim never allows me to waste any minutes and I felt like I just sold my soul to the devil, once again.

“What is that?” Jin asked when he saw me carry so many books.

“Task.” I said and climb the stair.

“You’re not watching this?” He asked again.

“Nope.” I said and go to my room. Tonight I spend the whole night studying about show business and at the same time I learn about my major too. My class will start next week so now he wants me to prepare myself.

The next day, I start my work as one of BTS manager. Not only Jin surprise to see me as their manager but his team member too. I watch them working and I can understand that their job is not glamour at all. There is many more than meet the eyes. In one day they go around Seoul to performance. They start very early in the morning and finish very late at night. I saw they sleep in the car too to gain back their energy. They eat whenever they have time but as their manager, we make sure they’re having proper meals every time. After going home I take a warm shower and read my books again. I’m falling asleep while studying. The next day starts again and we repeat the same thing. Lucky tonight we go home a bit early and I have plenty of time to study. I make a big cup of coffee to company me the whole night.

The weeks just past in the blink of eyes and the boys get their off day again but not me. I need to go to the class as always. I’m really impressed with myself today. Not because of my looks or my sense of style but because I manage to stay awake the whole day in the class. Done with the class, I go to the library to collect more information for my task. Today is my due date so I need to finish it by this evening before meeting CEO Kim in his office.

I’d totally focus on my laptop and typed every word carefully so I won’t make any mistake. Suddenly, I saw someone standing in front of me and put a warm cup of coffee on the table. The coffee smells really addictive and nice too. I don’t bother to look up so I focus back to my laptop then he knocks on the table used his finger slowly so he won’t disturb other. I have to look up at him and when I saw him, I immediately look around us. Lucky no one seems interested at him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and only then he takes a seat next to me but he doesn’t forget to pull his cap more down to cover his face.

“I saw you here, so I come to say hi.” Jungkook said.

“You study here too?” I asked and he nods.

“Your major?”

“Performing Arts too, in music. I saw your name in one of my class. Are you played an instrument too?”

“Yes, violin and guitar. You?”

“Piano and guitar..... I’m hungry do you want to have dinner with me? I don’t like to eat alone.” He said. I don’t really pay any attention to his words but then I hear him speak in informal with me.

“Do you just drop the formality?” I asked and he smiles cheekily.

“I thought you don’t notice.” He said makes me smile.

“I’m sorry but I can’t have dinner with you. I need to finish this by today also.” I said and he seems sulky.

“But I don’t like to eat alone. The hyungs all have their plan and go out already.” He whining and makes me feel a bit bad.

“Araso. I will eat with you but can you wait until I finish this?” I said.

“Sure and this coffee is for you.” He said and put the coffee next to me.

“Thanks.” I said and he smiles sweetly to me. I focus back to my laptop and he going somewhere to grab a book to read.

I don’t know how long did I take to finish my task and I saw Jungkook sleeping while covering his face with the book. I just smile and slowly wake him up. He pushes the book down and reveals his eyes only. Once again I find him adorably cute. 

“Are you done?” He asked in his hoarse voice and he blinks his sleepy eyes a few times.

“Yes, let’s go.” I said and put the laptop in my bag. Jungkook yawns and stretches his body to fully awake. I can see his well tone body. Both of us walk out of the library and its sunset now. How fast the times fly when we don’t even wait for it and my time also getting near after each day past. We both stand there watching the sky with so many beautiful colours.

“I might need your help too....” Jungkook suddenly said makes me look at him.

“My help?” 

“Yes, I need a partner for my assessment. As you know I don’t come to my class often and I always do my study online most of the time. So I really need to do this well so I could get an extra point.” Jungkook explains and I understand his situation perfectly because I’m with them most of the time.

“What should I do to help you?”

“Play the instrument with me since you also going to the same class.” He said and I’m a bit surprised because I already promise with my classmate to join them. Lucky there was 5 of us in the group so if I’m out they still have enough members.

“Have you tried to ask another group that you want to join them?”

“No, because I’m not really good with the stranger.”

“That’s mean in this group only you and me?”

“Yes.”

“Why you think us can do well than the others? With 2 instruments can’t do much, you know?”

“I know that’s why I said we need to do very well.” He said makes me scratch my head that not itchy at all. The help he asks is a bit heavy and possible for me to grant it but if we really can think of something. It's not impossible to achieve it.

“If I say yes, what will you do for me?”

“I will buy you lunch or dinner every time we have a class together.” Jungkook said and his face beam with joy.

“That will be a bit of a burden. Just buy coffee for me and one more thing this is very important.....”

“What?” He asked.

“Don’t fall for my charm....” I said in half-jokes but I really meant it. Jungkook giggled and nods as he agrees with my condition. 

We go to dinner at the nearest eatery. We chose the table a bit far from other and at the back so no one will saw his face. He also takes the seat facing the back of the restaurant while I’m facing the front. The outside is darker now and most people are going back from work or class by now. Jungkook just orders what he wants to eat and I just eat the simple thing since I need to go to another place after this.

“You’re not tired?” Jungkook asked. He already ate half of his meals, it’s so fast but nothing surprises me more. I already know him as a big eater.

“Of cause I do, wae?”

“You work and go to class without skip any class before......”

“Well....” I want to answer him but I don’t find any words. All the words in my minds will open up my own Pandora box. I don’t know if he ready to know more about Kim family dark secret but more important is about me and Jin.

“This is my dream.” I’m simply giving him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter