FIFTEEN : JEON JUNGKOOK POV

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                         

Aunt Mi Kyung takes me to the other room and away from any passerby. She gave me the injection and asked me to lay down for a while until the medicine take it effect. I close my eyes for a while. When I awake I feeling much better. 

“Thank you.” I said but Aunt Mi Kyung just looks at me like she really worried. She just hug me without saying anything.

“Pray for me that everything will go smoothly tonight.” I said and look at her again.

“Of cause everything will go smoothly.” She said and wiped her tears.

“I will take a seat now....” She said and walked away from me.

“Aunt Mi Kyung, do Appa coming too?” I asked and she turns to facing me.

“Yes. He’s at outside now.”

“Ok.” I said and watch her walk until she gone. I run to the dressing room back to get ready. The boys all look at me, worried.

“Are you ok?” Jin asked this time and I smile.

“Yes.”

“Then, where are you going?”

“Talks with Aunt Mi Kyung.” I said and let the makeup artist to do their job.

“Whoever is done, go to the backstage now.” Mr. Seo said and they all follow Mr. Seo to the back stage. Lucky my makeup don’t take that long to get it done and I join them shortly. I drink a lot of water.

“Are you nervous?” Jungkook asked.

“Yes.” I said and he holds my hand.

“Don’t worry, you can trust us. We got your back.” Jungkook said make me smile bright. I walk to the curtain and take a peep. I saw Aunt Mi Kyung and CEO Kim sit down side by side.

“We will start in 5.” Mr. Moon said and I take my deep breath.

We all stand in one round while holding each other hand including Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon. I look at them one by one and rest assure that the show will go as we plan. I just need to do my part well only. For the first time I feel excited and nervous. This feeling make me feel so happy. I have everything I want in this world. I have brother that always support me no matter what. I have Aunt that love me unconditionally like my own mother. I have father that will watch me performance and I hope he will feel proud of me too just like how he felt for Jin. I have someone that I love more than my own life and friends that always got my back. Tonight is the magical that I keep asking for. Everything is perfect tonight.

“I want to say something.....” I said after Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon saying their good luck and well wishes for tonight.

“What is it?” Jin asked.

“I want to say thank you for everything. I’m very happy tonight....” I said and my tears threaten to fall again.

“Why you cry if you feel happy?” Jimin said and he already got contagious with my tears.

“I’m cry because I’m happy.” I said and laugh at the same time. Jin put his hand on my shoulder and squeezes it a bit.

“You will ruin your makeup.” Tae Hyung said and I try to stop crying while they all laugh at me.

“Ok...are you ready?” Mr. Moon said.

“Yes.” We all answer him.

“Let the show begin.......”

**** JEON JUNGKOOK POV****

I laugh when I saw Ji Ae cute face crying. I can understand her feeling. I also feel like that when we were performance for the first time on the stage for debut. I feel happy but nervous too and I cried also after the show. We all taking our position on the stage and when the curtain open, we all bow to the audience first and then the music start. We all do what we practice the whole month. When I’m done with my part I go to the back stage and watch the other act. I’m worry about Ji Ae. She’s not so well tonight. I touch her cheek and forehead when she’s sleeping, she’s burning hot. She’s has fever.

When I hear her sing her part I couldn't help it to feel so proud. She’s really show her professional as an artist on the stage. She don’t even show that she’s not feeling well. She dance so well too. She really do very well even though this is her first time performance on the stage. She’s really born to be on stage. She’s shine so bright. I come back to the stage for my part and I really smile, sincerely because of Ji Ae. I really having fun and enjoy my show today. I wish I could do this often with her. Perform on the same stage with Ji Ae is the best feeling and memories I ever had. The times ticking so fast when we’re having fun. The show is end now. We all go to the back stage but not Ji Ae and Hyo Seop. They go to the other side of the stage. We all sit down at the back stage taking our breath while the audience all left the venue.

“All of you go in front and take a sit at audience seat.” Mr. Seo said and we all follow what he said even though we all confused.

“What is this now?” Nam Joon asked while looking at Mr. Moon.

“Just follow us.” Mr. Moon said and follows both of them to the front. We all take our seat and suddenly the light shine on the stage. We saw Hyo Seop sit down in front of the piano while Ji Ae standing next to him while lean on the piano slightly. She change her outfit too. She’s wearing blush pink skrit with white blouse. She’s look so pretty and when she’s smile she really melting my heart.

“This song is for all of you.....” Ji Ae said and looking to each one of us. Only now I remember when she said she has something to tell me after the show. Is this what she plans of?

“Please enjoy it.” Hyo Seop said and both of them smile while looking at each other. I don’t like if Ji Ae smile at Hyo Seop that way. She should smile like that to me only but well I understand. They just a friend but I can’t help it to feel jealous too.

Hyo Seop playing the music and Ji Ae start to sing. I look at Aunt Mi Kyung and she seems so surprise.

“Aunt Mi Kyung, wae?” Jin asked her and I hear them.

“That song Ji Ae always sings it whenever she misses her father.” Aunt Mi Kyung said while looking at CEO Kim next to her. I look at Ji Ae and her eyes glitter because of the tears and her voice also change a bit but she still carry on it nicely. She keeps looking at CEO Kim only but once a while she will look at me too. This song may sound like a confession song but she wants CEO Kim to know what she felt all of this time. Her longing and her pain when she’s think of him. I saw Jin already cried. The song end and Hyo Seop change the other song again. This time Ji Ae grabs her guitar. Both of them smile again as Ji Ae wiped her tears. The second is a bit fun and upbeat too.

“You know this song too?” Jin asked Aunt Mi Kyung.

“Of cause, it’s You from Beast.” Hyo Seop takes the rap part. Even though it not’s that perfect but still they look cute when they sing the song. At the end of the song Ji Ae sit down next to Hyo Seop and she seem a bit weak now. Hyo Seop say something to her and Ji Ae like always just smile and nod. Hyo Seop play the piano again and this time Ji Ae sitting while looking at me.

“Do you know this too?” Jin asked again but Aunt Mi Kyung shakes her head. Suddenly the screen behind them on and the slideshow picture of us but mostly it belong to me alongside the song lyrics too. I never feel so happy and proud like tonight. Ji Ae really did ‘propose’ to me.

I already know she like me too and tonight she confirms what I already known. Kim Ji Ae, I really love you. You are the first girl that could knock my heart door effortless. I really fall in love with her pretty smile and her happy go lucky style. I already fall for her charm when she told me to do not fall for her as her condition if she agrees to help me. She don’t know I always keep my eyes on her whenever I going to the campus. I never show myself to her because I don’t want to make she feel uncomfortable. My fans keep watching me so I avoid to stays close with her. Until one day I got assignment from my professor. He told me earlier than any student because he know I barely go to his class and he want me to pass my exam. I use that assignment as my excuses to get closer and know her more. Kim Ji Ae is a girl full with mystery and charming.

Until now no one knows I secretly take care of her when she’s fall sick that day. She even asked Jin to leave her alone so she could rest. She’s truly amazing and courage young women I ever known. She still could smile even though her own father treats her badly. I watched that night when she and CEO Kim had a big fight. It really breaking my heart when I saw CEO Kim could hurt his own daughter just for his own benefit. I don’t want Ji Ae or Jin knows what I saw that night so I just pretend that I know nothing. I join my friend back in the hall. I don’t surprise if Ji Ae going back to the Wando. She need time to heal her own wound and scar. Whatever Jin gave us as excuses I just accept it because I know it can be quiet embarrassing.

Tonight I’m really happy to hear her confession. Finally she confessed to me. I couldn’t hide my smile until Jimin and Tae Hyung keep teasing me. I heart keep beating so fast as I look at her. I saw Hyo Seop holding her hand and he stop playing with piano and Ji Ae also stops singing. She just keeps smiling until she lean on Hyo Seop. Aunt Mi Kyung already stand up and run to the stage. I don’t understand what was happening. I’m confused. Why they all running to her?

“Ambulance is at outside....” Aunt Mi Kyung said and Hyo Seop carry her in his arms.

“What happen? Why Ji Ae pass out?” I asked. I just follow all of them to the outside. No one wants to answer me right now. I just watch when paramedic put Ji Ae on the stretcher and put an oxygen mask on her.

“Tell me what is happening now?” I asked as I grab on Jimin collar. I couldn’t hold my anxious and worry. I feel angry too because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter