SEVEN

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

 

I wake up a bit early and get ready for the day. I go have my breakfast while waiting for Manager Goo go down. Even though I finished my breakfast Manager Goo still not coming yet, so I go walk around the hotel. In the end, I take rest at the swimming pools. I play games on my phone and enjoy my alone time too.

“Good morning, Ms Kim.” Manager Goo said and I look up at him.

“Good morning. Do you have your breakfast already?” I asked and he smiles then nod.

“Yes. Let’s go now. They already waiting for us.” Manager Goo said and we both go out of the hotel.

We take a taxi to the place we agree to meet. There we just discuss everything from the accommodation until the menu for the boys. Manager Goo just wants to make sure the boys get the best only. We check the transport for the boys and taking the picture to keep and then we go to the place for them too. This time we don’t choose a hotel but a private house so they could have their privacy more. Done with all the arrangement, we go to have our late lunch.

“Don’t you think that they want to go out to have a proper meal at the restaurant too? Since they come here, I’m sure they want to go out and sight-seeing too.” I said.

“I think they do. Do you have something in mind?”

“After this, we will walk around and ask the best place to eat and give recommendations to them so they could choose. For the place give a few choices also.”

“Ok.” He agreed.

By the time we finish all our work, it’s time for us to leave. We go to the hotel, check out and go to the airport. I have my sleep on the plane and go to the office for a while. I saw Ms Kang still working so I go to her to discuss something about the Dinner too. I look at the previous Dinner and learn from it. What kind of criteria do I need to prepare? Not only that, but I also need to think of the invitation card too. By the time we finish talking, it already very late at night and Ms Kang send me home.

“Welcome home.....” Jin greets me when I open the door. They still haven’t sleep yet and still playing video games.

“Just coming back home?” I asked and put my bag on the sofa first. I go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

“Not really.” Jin said and followed me to the kitchen. He stands in front of me and checking my face and body.

“You look tired. Go have a warm shower and sleep. I will bring a glass of milk for you later.” Jin said and I just nod. I do feel tired from jetlag.

Since CEO Kim gave me the new task, I keep busy with my daily routine. I also prepare for the Autumn Theatre Festival audition and as Jungkook’s music partner assignment. I barely have free time to rest. Most of my free time I just stayed in bed for sleep or doing nothing but it’s just for a couple of hours. Hyo Seop always helps me when I do my work for Company Dinner. He also gave me some tips since he goes to a lot of Company Dinner. Today is Sunday and I don’t want to go out. I just stay at home doing nothing and sit watching TV all day. I also wear my pyjamas.

That noon Ho Seok and Yoongi come back home first since the other have their activities or plan. They kind of surprise to see me in my pyjamas and seat watching TV like a bum. Must be are very new things for them.

“Not going anywhere?” Yoongi asked and sit down not too far from me.

“Too lazy and too tired to go out.”

“Do you bath already?” Ho Seok asked in teasing.

“Of cause I have, do you see what time now?” I said makes both of them laughing.

“So, where are the others?” I asked.

“Jimin has plans to meet with his friend. Jungkook and Jin Hyung have their own scheduled, Nam Joon stay at the studio and Tae Hyung go shopping with Manager.” Ho Seok said.

“And we just want to stay home for rest.” Yoongi said.

“Oppa, do you want to have some BBQ party? Us only?” I asked makes both of them smile happily.

“That's a good idea” Ho Seok said.

“Ok, then I will go to the supermarket to buy some grocery. Both of you prepare.” I said.

“I will go with you.” Ho Seok said. They gave me time to change my clothes and Ho Seok drives his car to the nearest supermarket. Just like how Jungkook always does, he also covers most of his face with hat and glasses. We buy things that we need and then Ho Seok just wants to take his time to enjoy coffee so we go to the cafe.

“Oppa, let me show you something.” I said and both of us take our coffee back to the car. He just followed my instruction and drives.

“We’re going home.” He said but when we pass the house, he looks at me curiously.

“I hope it’s really good.” Ho Seok said.

“Of cause.” When we arrive, it almost times for sunset. We go out of the car and enjoy our coffee while watching the sunset.

“How did you know this place?” He asked.

“When I go out and play. It’s a perfect place to have alone time since no one on top of here and the view is killing too.” I said and he agrees with me. We just standing there lean on his car and watch the sunset. When the sun completely goes down, we go back and to our surprise Hyo Seop also here.

“Where did both of you go?” Yoongi asked but both of us just smile.

“We bought something for you too.” Ho Seok said and gave him spicy rice cake and coffee.

“Sorry, we didn’t buy anything for you.” I said but Hyo Seop just smiles.

“It’s ok. I could eat this with him.” He said and I just let them eat that first while I go wash the vegetables.

“Oppa....” I called and all of them look at me.

“Can you help me to bring this out?” I said but looking at Ho Seok and Yoongi only.

“This is what I want to ask you for a long time but I keep forget.” Hyo Seop start. Ho Seok gets up and gets the vegetable from me.

“Why you did not address me as Hyo Seop Oppa?” He asked again but I don’t know the real reason why. Is it because I see him as my friend?

“Molla....” I simply answer make Hyo Seop pouting.

“Molla? My age same with Ho Seok-sshi.” He said. Ho Seok just standing there looking at me then to Hyo Seop.

“We should start the fire now or else we will eat late.” I said to change the topic make Hyo Seop smirk at me. I know he just teasing me but I don't mean to be rude at him. I just don't know why I don't call him Oppa. Maybe because I'm just comfortable with him.

Ho Seok nods and goes out bring the vegetable first. Yoongi also standing up and bring more ingredients to the garden. Hyo Seop doesn’t have much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter