ELEVEN

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I never saw Jin so emotional like tonight. I never thought what I do all this time is wrong. I always think about others too but when Jin said I’m a selfish, I don’t understand. What did I do to deserve this until Jin said I’m a selfish? Every decision I do in my life I always think about it over and over again. Yes, maybe I’m young and don’t have much experience in life but I saw what was happening around me. I learn from my own mistake too.

I watch Jin walk away to his room and Hyo Seop keeps standing there watching us. I don’t know what should I do now. I just too dumfounded by what Jin said. I sink back into the sofa. Aunt Mi Kyung also don’t know what to say now. Quietly she put all the pictures back into the box. I stopped her because I want to see my mother. I had a mix feeling when I see my mother pictures. I don’t know either I’m glad to see her or sad because of what she did in the past. When I saw her picture, I think about Jin. He has such a big heart. How could he love me, the daughter from the women that destroy his family? He loves me unconditionally. He’s always there whenever I need him. He gave me strength when I’m weak. He put smile on me back when I’m down. He always cheers me up when I’m feel I want to give up.

“Oppa.....” I called Jin and walk into his room. Hyo Seop go out and gave us space to talk.

“I’m sorry.” I really mean it. I don't want my action hurt Jin anymore.

“Why you apologize? What is it for?” Jin asked.

“For what my mother did to you and your mother..... I never knew who my mother was and I always think she is a wonderful and nice person because she could love someone like our father. So little I knew that I actually a sinner too....” I don't know if my mother ever apologizes to Jin and his mother but even though that apologizes seem very late, I still want to apologizes.

“You’re not, Ji Ae. There is nothing for me to forgive you because this is not your fault......”

“Oppa, thank you for what have you done for me all this time.”

“If you want to thanks me, then do this for me.” Jin said. He talk about the play he mention this evening.

“I don’t know.....”

“For me.....” Jin said and I look into his eyes.

“If this could make you happy then I will do it for you.....” I will do anything for you as long as you happy. Maybe what I do now can't be compare to your big heart but still.... I want to do it for you.

“Jinja?” I nod

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

Here I am, standing outside of the building. Still thinking either I do the right thing or not but I want to trust Jin this time. This time I don't do it for me but for Jin and his friends too. They trust me so I should trust them too.There is nothing harm to give another try, right? I walk into the building and go to the studio that Jin already rent for us. I open the door and saw Jin and his friends.

“Welcome....” Jin said and I smile happy to see him smile too.

“Thank you....” I said and walk closer to them. I saw a few new face among them but I still bow and greet them.

“Hello....” I said.

“This is my friend, Mr. Moon. He’s the director for our play. This is Mr. Seo, he’s the choreographer.” Hyo Seop introduced them. I bow to them once again.

“Is the play big scale?” I asked in jokes but I really mean it. They laugh at my silly question.

“It’s not big but we want it for a good cause and we will promote it too.” Jin said.

“You...what? Promote it? Wae?” I asked. Jin holds my hand but still smiling.

“Have a seat first. Do you want a cold drink?” Jin said and let me sit down next to Jimin.

“Yes.” I said and he grabs a cold can of coke. He opens it for me and put it in front of me. I look at every one of them. They all here except Jungkook just like what they write at the script book.

“We will explain to you now.” Jin said and let Hyo Seop explain.

They will do promotion for this play and the money from the ticket sales will be donated to the Cancer Association. I like that idea. At least we could help people from this too. This is musical play about the girl want to be a singer and I will take the main character. I don’t know if I could pull this off. I never have the big role before. I need to dance too. Wow. That’s very new for me. I can dance but not that very well. I think I will give Mr. Seo a headache too. They already set the date too. It on Oct 6, that’s mean I have less than 2 month to practice.

“So all of you will take part too?” I asked.

“Yes including Jungkook.” Nam Joon said.

“Jinja?”

“Yes, we don’t tell him to come today because we want to explain to you first. He will join us tomorrow.” Jimin said.

“From what I see now, all of you must be know my secret, right?” I asked and they all nods.

“I told them but Jungkook still don’t know.” Jin said.

“Araso. I will tell him by myself.” I said makes Jin and Hyo Seop smile agree with me.

“I glad you change your mind.” Jin said. It’s not an easy decision but Jin was right. Jungkook deserve to know it why I keep push him away from my life. After I tell him, the rest will be on Jungkook's hand. Either he can accept it or not it's all depend on him. I already done from my part.

So for today we don’t start our practice yet. They just want to discuss about their part and talks. After having lunch together, Jin drives me home s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter