TEN

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

                                               

It’s been a week since I come back to Wando. I feel so calm and relax now. Every day I just sit down at the beach reading while listening to the music. Watching the sunrise and sunset is a must right now. I follow what Aunt Mi Kyung schedule for me. Wake up at 5 AM and go for morning walk then go home to have breakfast together. I will take my naps after that then have a lunch. I will go anywhere I want but most of the time I just spend it to read my book at the beach until sunset. Then I will go home to have dinner and watch TV most of the time. If Jin comes he will take me somewhere far to play and eat something delicious. Today he promises to take me somewhere fun too so I’m waiting for him at the beach so I could finish reading my book.

I saw someone standing in front of me. His shoes look very familiar too. I looked up with smile pleasantly to see him but when I saw it's not Jin. I’m a bit surprise to see Jungkook.

“Long time no see....” He said with his sweet smile. My heart beat became a bit faster, flutter to see his smile.

“W..wwhat are you doing here?” I asked a bit stuttering. I just smile at my own silly mistake. Why do I act like I’m nervous to see him?

“Jin Hyung sends me to be his replacement for today.” Jungkook explain and hold out his hand so he could help me to stand up.

“We should go now. If not we will be late.” Jungkook said again when I don’t even making any moved to grab his hand. I look at him then to his hand once again. So many things in my mind but when I saw his smile, I just follow what my heart want. I take his hand and he help me to stand up. He even carry my bag.

“I can carry it.” I said but he just smiles. Lucky it’s not the handbag but the leather satchel that Jin bought for me from overseas. If I not mistaken, Jungkook also has the same bag but black color. He even open the car door for me.

“Aaa...before you get in....” He suddenly said and hugs me very tight.

“I’m sorry, I'm a bit late.” He said and I really lost here. I don’t even understand what he talking about. He taps my back slowly like he calming me down and I could feel his love too. His hugs really comfort me even thought it a bit sudden. He caress my hair slowly too and then he let me go from his arms. He looks at me lovingly. This is the smile and the face that I want to protect. This is the smile that I wish I could keep looking at until the end of my life.

“May I ask what is that for?” I asked but he just smirks at me.

“You called me that night. You asked me to hugs you without saying anything."

“When did I say?” I asked and I try to recall back when did I’m ask him to hugs me without saying any words.

“That’s night you’re drunk......” He said and tap my shoulder as a signal so I could get in the car and end the conversation. Jungkook close the door for me too and he run around the car and go to the other side. He take a seat behind the wheel.

“I’m drunk? I call you?” I asked and look at him. I don’t have any thought to end the conversation here. I want to know did I make the mistake here.

“Yes. Check your phone. You call me on the night before the Dinner.” He said and I pull out my phone from my bag. I check it and true. I called him that night. I don’t even remember I make any call that night.

“Why do I call you?” I asked again like I try to understand my drunk habit.

“You said you have a bad day and you even call me Oppa that night.”

“Oppa?” Oh My Gosh. I must be very drunk and lost my mind.

“Are you sure? I think I call Jin Oppa but I press the wrong button.....” I said and try to think some logic here. There is no way I call him Oppa.

“Maybe.” He said. He just keep smiling like he enjoy to see me feel embarrass.

“Safety belt.” He said but I keep trying to remember what really happen that night. Suddenly I saw his hand pass me and pull the belt. His face just inches away from me. His smile and eyes change to y like he flirts with me. I just froze in my seat. I don’t dare to move because he too closes with me. He click the belt in and sit down back in his seat. He still smiling.

“You looks so cute, Ji Ae –ah.” He said and start the engine.

“Cute...?”

“Yahh!!!” I said and slap his shoulder a bit but he just laugh. He never miss any moment to tease me. This what I miss the most from him. He could make me smile and laugh so easily.

All the way to the place he wanted to bring me, he keep talking and tell me so many story since we last meet like there is nothing happen. He take me to the rail bike first. The weather’s so humid and hot and both of us sweating hard. He also think it's a bad idea to go rail bike in a hot day and we just laugh at this silly mistake. Jungkook’s shirt a bit wet and he his upper shirt. Reveal his neck and chest a bit. We take a seat at the cafe and have a drink first. We both enjoy the breeze while looking at the pretty view in front of us. The greenery from the trees refreshed my sight. I don’t even think about anything and have a very sweet coffee. This feel likes a holiday for me. Even though we made a mistake to go rail bike in hot day but eventually I think it worth it since we could see this beautiful scenery here.

“Are you hungry?” He asked me. I saw he finish his drink already.

“Yes. I know one place here. Do you want to try?”I asked and he nod.

“Let’s go.”

Jin do the right thing to asked Jungkook as his replacement for today. I feel alive and less misery today. I can escape from my reality for a while. This feel likes a date for me. I really in a good mood for today. I show Jungkook the place. He a bit surprise but he like this place too. It very quiet and very near with the creek too. We order so many food and lucky Jungkook could finish it all. After eat, we just dip our leg in the creek.

“Aaaa...so cold and refreshing.” Jungkook said.

“This is my getaway. I could order food and relax at the same time.” I said makes Jungkook nod in agree.

“Ji Ae-ah, can I ask you something?” He asked and I nod. 

“Do you wear my bracelet that night?” He asked suddenly but I know he will ask me eventually. I don’t know how to answer him. I guess he’s curious too but I understand him. I look at him and smile.

“No.....” I lied.

“I left it at Jin Oppa house. If I know you’re coming today, I.....”

“It’s ok. Don’t return it back to me.” Jungkook said and avoid my eyes. I’m sorry Jungkook. I keep change my mind but this is the only thing I could do for you. This is for your own good too. We both don’t say anything for a while then Jungkook take his phone out from his pocket.

“This is the song that I choose for my assignment.....” Jungkook said make I looked at him, surprise.

“You still want to do this assignment with me?”

“Yes. You promise to help me....”

“But.....”

“You give up? Why? I didn’t say anything.” Jungkook said. Jungkook really don’t know or have any clue about my decision. But when I think about this once again why did I give up on this assignment? The assignment has nothing to do with CEO Kim. I just smirk.

“Ji Ae-ah, every time you smirk or one of your upper lips twirl up a little you do looks y do you know?” He said make me so surprise with his blunt comment. Jungkook-ah what should I do with you? Why it so difficult for me to forget about you? Why do you approach me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter