Fourth Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flush like a tomato, Jessica’s body stiffes at the feeling of Taeyeon’s soft lips on her nap. She stays root on the spot before realizing what just happened, though Jessica is still in Taeyeon’s embrace from behind her body feels like it lost all her senses.

Suddenly, detaching herself from Taeyeon's hold, she turns around with much force pushing Taeyeon hardly making the other girl landing on the floor. Too stunned to react and say anything, Jessica has already run away.

“Arghhhhh… ow… ow… ow…” Taeyeon rubs her sore spot, “My aish…” She stands up ready to run after Jessica; “Sica! Wait! Hey!”

But in the mid-way while running down the stairs realization strike, she has forgotten her stuffs on the rooftop.

.

.

.

Taeyeon returns to the rooftop smoothly to get her things, she can eventually catches on Jessica later since they have Fench class together.

On the rooftop, Taeyeon looks around the spot where their food and drinks are left scatter, she bends down to gather everything the lunchboxes and the bottles of water, then looks incredulously at the kimbap box what could have made Jessica ran like there was the police chasing her. Soon enough Taeyeon shrugs it away she grabs some of the kimbap eating it and goes down the stairs, the bell is about to ring signaling the end of the break time. Taeyeon smile victoriously at her herself recalling that she has embrace Jessica twice and even kissed her maybe if it was accidently it was worth it.

 

×

In class, Taeyeon is munching on her kimbap when she saw Jessica goes in looking a bit red, following with her eyes Taeyeon hasn’t noticed Tiffany’s instance stare looking at her, Taeyeon smiles while touching her lips she remembers again the accidental that she has planted on Jessica’s nap while chasing her, her skin was smooth and soft like cotton candy making her have a mental note to keep Jessica safe from harm and hurt, provided by Tiffany.

“Why are you smiling like a weirdo like this?” Heechul one of Taeyeon’s close friend elbows her.

Turning around Taeyeon looks at her friend while searching in her head for the words she'll says without sounding too crazy; “For nothing, just thinking about something funny.” Swallowing hard her saliva Taeyeon gazes up at Jessica that is taking out her books.

“Have you done the homework Taetae?” Heechul asks again.

“I did but I won’t give it to you, you have to look for the solution yourself so you can understand."

“Why are you becoming like those nerdy over there, I thought we were friends?” Heechul frowns looking at Taeyeon, who is totally daydreaming about Jessica. The girl is falling little by little but surely for the nerdy sitting by the end of the classroom.

The noise from all the chats in the classroom died down as soon as the teacher enter;

“Well let’s start the lesson.” The old man says turning his back on the board, jolting the lesson while explaining most of the students are captivated by it, others try to fit in and the rest listen to the echo make by him.

For Jessica’s situation, she is more in the ‘I have to listen, so it will be easier’ case. She writes down all the necessary information that she can earn while Sooyoung is sleeping peacefully next to her esteeming that the old man isn’t good at explaining. School is school, the best way to socialize and judge someone we don’t like or some think they have to find their place in school, some are having a good time, some are going because they have to, for Jessica if she cannot go she’ll be the happiest, because school has become the place where she is getting beat up for a year.

.

.

.

End of the lesson everyone is happy to end the day when Taeyeon is still waiting and watches Jessica packing her stuff in her bag, she waits, waits and waits until they are the last one to exit Tayeon wanted to approach Jessica to apologies and gives back the lunchbox, the bottle of water and the book the latter left at the rooftop. When.... suddenly….

“Baby, come let’s go have some ice cream.” Tiffany shows up from nowhere startling the other girl. Taeyeon is forced to be dragged away by her girlfriend able to protest as she follows Tiffany.

.

.

.

The story behind starts when she was in kinder garden, best friend with Tiffany back then the two were inseparable soon later Tiffany’s behavior starts to change as she is getting motive, agenda and back thoughts not so cute and lovely when she was five anymore, her behavior switch into a venom one the days she finds out that Jessica her best friend is pretty providing with smartness and cleverness at school. Hard working and diligent Jessica never fail in any subject, from jealousy to violent Jessica knows the reason though she still tries to find a way to make Tiffany figures it out. For now, they have drifted apart making Jessica life existance a living hell.

 

×××

 

They are sitting at the ice cream pallor face to face with Tiffany holding Taeyeon’s hand and feed her time to time, they are gossiping mostly Tiffany who keeps Taeyeon update, who is nodding without even listening. Soon Taeyeon realizes that she has nothing in common with the latter, she even goes to the stage of wondering how could she has been attracted to a person like Tiffany.

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany calls out pulling the latter from her daze.

Taeyeon looks up, “Yes?” She responds

“Are you okay? You seem out since this morning.” Tiffany reaches for her hand but Taeyeon retracts it right away.

Giving out a small smile Taeyeon nods, pulling her hand from Tiffany’s grasp, she suddenly thought about that day where she hides watching her beating Jessica up like a piece of meat. Then it is now or never she has to ask if not it will never be settled.

“Babe? I have something to ask you and it relates to someone.” Taeyeon hesitantly says as the sentence push through her voice lower like a mere whisper.

“What?” Tiffany looks up from her phone.

“I mean My parents has some trouble and I worried and concern...” Livking her lips Taeyeon is hesitant to tell the truth.

“So…? You are acting really strangely lately. Is someone bothering you, last time you talk about Jessica do you need me to give a piece of mind?” Tiffany frowns her voice drops to the octave.

“Okay, I guess I can no longer hide it from you, my family put me in an arranged marriage.” Taeyeon squeezes her eyes shut saying it, just then Tiffany ross from her chair and slaps Taeyeon right in the face. Feeling the pain stings right in her face Taeyeon clutches her jaw and look down she knew right then that she will feel that kind of pain.

Tiffany leaves without saying anything after hitting Taeyeon.

×

“Jessica!” Peter follows Jessica upstairs after crossing the foyer Jessica’s butler notices that the girl looked very dejected and down, without knowing the reason why he decides to follow her to her bedroom.

“Sooyeon, what’s wrong?” Peter settles next to Jessica who is burying her face in a pillow.

He smiles and starts to her back trying to sooth whatever feeling Jessica feels right now, just then after some pats and he figures it out that the girl has fallen asleep since her breathing has reduce and calm down. He laughs to himself for worrying too much for nothing.

Standing up, “Sleep tight Jess.” He kisses her temple softly and pull the pillow from her head to put it between her arms for her to hug, then exit the room. Climbing down the stairs her hears the doorbell ringing and a running Krystal raising a brow Peter quick walks to the front door where he sees Krystal stands root looking at the silhouette that he can perceive hiding between the door and Krystal figure. He goes the young girl then he sees Taeyeon Jessica’s ‘supposed fiancé’ giving out a small smile to Krystal, walking to them he pulls out the widely and smiles back standing behind Krystal.

“Miss Kim please come in.” pulling Kristal to step aside for Taeyeon to come in Peter notice a cut on Taeyeon’s face and a red spot. “How can I help you?” He kindly asks

Scratching her nap Taeyeon looks around if like she is looking for something or maybe more like someone.

Then finally for the first time she speaks up, "I’m looking for Jessica. We had lunch earlier and... -"

“What for?” Krystal interjects

“I- hum… I- I have something to give back to her.”

Both Krystal and Peter look at her incredulously without saying anything.

“Well, she forgot this earlier and I happen to pass by so I wanted to give it back to her.”

“Miss Jessica is sleeping right now, she is feeling a bit out of the weather, however, thank you I’ll give it to her once she wakes up. Peter responds extending his hands to take to book.

“Can I stay until Jessica wakes up? I would like to see her.” Taeyeon looks at the wall behind Peter avoiding any eyes contact with the latter.

“Well… wouldn’t it be preferable for you to go home and wait for tomorrow, Miss Jessica is sleepin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter