Third Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I wish you’d know me so I can comfort you every time you are having a hard time -Ty- *

 

Taeyeon is sure that when she falls asleep half leaning on the bed she was holding on Jessica’s hand. For her the act seems so natural even though they didn’t know about each other, but for Taeyeon, she has a strong feels that she knew about the girl even before their first meeting at her place although Taeyeon was being a total jerk, she wishes she could return back time and be a better person toward Jessica.

Taeyeon looks around her room when she sees that the bed is empty, feeling panic about the disappearance she cascades down the stairs bumping into one of her maids that she immediately asks;

“Have you seen Jessica?” Taeyeon holds on the latter’s wrist looking at her expectantly hoping for a positive answer, somehow the expression on her maid just make her frown

Shaking her head no; “Agassi Jung has left early this morning.” The maid says apological, bows and left to resume her things.

Taeyeon scratches her neck in frustration, thinking about the situation she is in and why things must be so complicated? Can they be friends? She only wants to be friends with Jessica although they are somehow already forced to be engaged.

Taeyeon stomach grumbles remembering that she has skipped her dinner last night she makes her way to the dining for her breakfast when one of her maids says while laying all the dishes on the table;

“Agassi tonight you have diner with your fiancé's familly.” The maid bows and leave Taeyeon eating in peace.

Hearing this Taeyeon remembers that Jessica has skipped her dinner too as she was out of exhaustion due to the treatment she received from Tiffany. Speaking of which, she has double romantic meeting today one that is planned with her so-called girlfriend the one who is beating up her fiancé Taeyeon has thought it deeply leading her to a conclusion that she may not know Tiffany as well as she can pretend she does, why would Tiffany always release her anger on Jessica? Why would the latter has to always be violent toward the other girl? Were they friend before? Are they relate to something that one of them has messed up? Taeyeon’s head spines so much lately on questions about Jessica until last night that she comes to forget the essential being mad at Tiffany, but Taeyeon isn’t feeling anything that relates of anger however, she just doesn’t get why. Confuse about her own girlfriend Taeyeon decides to take care of the matter later. Anyhow she must be prudent for the sake of Jessica.

Thinking about Jessica, Taeyeon surprisingly wears a smile on her face every time she thinks about the girl, the attraction, the wonders, the mere thought of Jessica is making her falling. Taeyeon might have fallen in love with the latter that is why she is looking forward for tonight their second planned meeting, this one is planned by their parents so no one can escape which is quite in Taeyeon favorable side. Being messed up for two weeks and more Taeyeon can’t see other solution but to ask out tonight all her questions to Jessica, she has become a hot topic for her the more she sees from afar the more she falls head over heels.

‘I’ll keep my words you’ll see I’ll protect you Jessica.’  Taeyeon thought

Taeyeon smiles proudly at her thought, confidence about her idea Taeyeon swallows her breakfast and skip to change for a new set of clothes.

 

× × ×

 

Jessica gets home limping, which make her butler Peter frowns, actually she has gone from Taeyeon house early in the morning, as soon as she wakes up she left, thinking that the other girl doesn’t want to do anything with her and has warned the first time they met, she leave the latter in peace.

Jessica didn't want to be near Taeyeon somehow, because Taeyeon is someone else girlfriend, all those mess, will get messier if she starts to get close to Taeyeon, accepting the fact that they can be friends over the parents agreement.

Peter, Jessica's and Krystal’s butler quite seen as the second father of the girls he is the one that takes care of them when their father is abroad working.

As soon as he sees Jessica limping walking pass the kitchen;

“Agassi Jung?” The deeps throat strong voice has startled the poor girl trying to escape without any notice but fail miserably.

“Jung Jessica!” Peter appears in front of Jessica angry, not bearing to see Jessica tired and bruises like that. “I’m taking you to the hospital this time.” Not leaving the girl any choice Peter carries Jessica in his arms back to the front door

Hearing the loud sound Krystal runs out seeing her sister being carried out like the usual she immediately runs out tailing with her breakfast and milk in hands to follow her big sister into the car.

Inside the car;

“Take us to the hospital, James.” Peter says taking Jessica in his embrace.

“Yes.”

Krystal sitting on the other side eats silently when suddenly her sister nudge her;

“Hey… give me some of your milk.” Jessica says looking at the milk in Krystal's hand.

“No.” Krystal sticks her tongue out.

“Ya Jung Soojung.” Jessica hisses.

Peter looks over Jessica’s head to see why they are noisy like that when he sees that they are actually bickering over small things like always.

“Hey, girls calm down okay.” Peter pats Jessica’s head and reaching for Krystal tight patting; “I’ll treat you girls after taking Jessica to the hospital.”

Jessica smiles triumphal sticking her tongues out at her sister that is still stuffing herself some bread into . The latter snuggles in Peter’s arms.

"Can we go have a BBQ? i want some meat!" Krystal exclaims

"Sure, My treat okay? So starts any bickering" Peter warns Holding tigh on Jessica afraid she hits the car door.

×

“Miss Jung has some commotions bruises I would like her to stay out of trouble for a good time to wait for those bruises and scars to heal."

"If she can skip school to rest also woul be preferable." The doctor jots some words on the paper allowing Jessica to skip school.

Peter nods at the doctor’s words with Krystal standing beside him listening to everything about her sister. She is sure that she wants to beat up the person that has caused her sister pains like this to death.

Meanwhile, Jessica recalls about Taeyeon’s act yesterday finding it odd because every time she pushed the latter away Taeyeon keeps coming back until treating her and all.

“Sica!” Startles by Peter’s voice Jessica looks up to see what is up to.

“We are going for some BBQ,” Peter says approaching Jessica and carried her in his arms reaching the parking lot where James is waiting.

Getting inside the car Krystal makes a remark; “Can we go to the one where you used to take us James?”

“Sure everything you'd like Agassi.” James says smiling looking in the rear mirror, seeing Krystal smile back James U-turns at the corner

"James you are eating with us." Peter says tapping on his friend shoulder.

 

×××

 

After having a full and revitalize lunch Krystal and Jessica skips outside one is going to the movies and the ice cream pallor the other to the library to meet her friends to review their homeworks for the next exam.  

Walking slowly with her bag Jessica goes to meet the girls that are waiting for her.

“Sica! We are here!” Sooyoung waves at the limping girl.

“Coming” Jessica waves back walking slowly to them.

 

Settle down around the table with all the books scattered on the table all four of them are murmuring about Jessica being beaten up.

“We should beat her up for Sica.” All eyes turn to Yoona “What? Don’t you see that every week we get to see Sica in pieces, I’m honestly hurt for you?” Yoona looks at Jessica with a gentle gaze.

“Why not hit her girlfriend instead?” Sooyoung suggests tapping her pen on her chin

“What’s her name again Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon butts in while the others are looking at her.

“Guys enough, we will not beat or hit anyone that’s not right.” Jessica tries to calm them down.

“Why not?! Don’t you see how they treat you?!” Sooyoung busts out in angriness standing up from her seat making all the attendant of the place looking at her she is angry at Jessica because they are best friends and she cannot understand how and why Jessica accepts to beat up and treat like someone who has a disease.

“Look Soo and you guys I know how you feel, I would be crazy if I tell you guys that I’m not fed up with all those but I have to be smart and not act just like how they do, because if I act exactly like them it means that I’m not more or less than them.”

Jessica says all that while murmuring, she looks all of her friends trying to convince them.

“I know you are worried about me, but I’m fine, I’m more than fine.” Jessica smiles trying to reassure them she is taking up her book and read.

“We trust you and we love you.” Seohyun embraces Jessica from the side, making the girl wince a bit.

The afternoon goes smoothly with Jessica and the girls working, telling gossip and helping each other on the economic subject.

 

×

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is with Tiffany both are cuddling on the latter’s bed, Tiffany all smiles is caressing her girlfriend’s cheek; “You seem absent lately.” Tiffany states still looking at Taeyeon.

Wiping her thoughts away from this morning Taeyeon suddenly mumbles from nowhere, “Jessica” realizing her mistake Taeyeon turns to look at Tiffany that watches her incredulously raising a brow;

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing…” Taeyeon smiles awkwardly.

“You said ‘Jessica’ I heard you.” Tiffany roses from their position. “What’s the heck with that girl did you bother you or something?” Tiffany was ready to get some info and beat up Jessica as soon as she sees the latter.

But Taeyeon, has sensed it and she stands up walking to the latter shaking her head; “No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter