Fifth Shot 2/2

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With much plead and begs Taeyeon gets to walk back to the camp with Jessica who is walking behind like a lost puppy, which by the way made her laugh silently and wait for the latter to come up so she’ll be able to hold her hand. As Jessica walks to her Taeyeon immediately slides her hand in Jessica’s and intertwined their fingers together, earning a surprised look from Jessica.

“I promised from now on I’ll protect you.” Says Taeyeon looking straight her eyes. She is determinate, trying to look convincing of her own words, though she herself is having a hard to believe her own words… her current girlfriend is having a big issue with the girl she loves. "It's okay if you don't like me yet but I'm sure I'll will get in your heart anytime soon"

Smiling like an idiot, Taeyeon brings Jessica's hands up . “Your hands are cold,” Taeyeon says rubbing Jessica’s in hers as she pulls the puppy girl with her back to the camp.

As they walk back in silent with only the sound of chirping birds that lulls the way.

 

Taeyeon crawls inside the tent spreading her sleeping bag on her spot and then Jessica is tailing behind ready to crawl on her own sleeping bag that Taeyeon has deliberately spread the night before, she is in pain and extremely tired she even wonders how she managed to walk back with Taeyeon without passing out… her injuries and bruises are slowly healing making her aching everywhere. Unknown to her Taeyeon knows it all, ready to help.

However, Taeyeon would rather jump on her to kiss the pain away. Who wouldn’t, Anyway?

Sitting quietly on her side, Jessica takes off her jacket putting it away then her hoody following by her tee-shirt, suddenly, she hears a gasp when she looks up, she meets with Taeyeon’s eyes that are looking at her horrifically, the girl has her eyes widen and her hands clasps on Taeyeon’s horror eyes can tell that Jessica should be on a hospital bed right now and not with her in the place that is uncomfortable she couldn’t count how much scars and bluishes spots Jessica has on her back, however, the horror look on her face is soon replaced with a puppy eyes turning to be teary and more like a stupid girl who doesn’t know what to do… before being bold she quickly crawls to Jessica and enveloping the latter in her arms.

The act makes Jessica freeze, her body stiffs when it comes into contact with Taeyeon’s warm. She has felt it letting a tear roll down her cheek Taeyeon says softly, “Relax… I won’t hurt you…” Taeyeon says embracing Jessica that still stiffens.

The position is comfortable in Taeyeon’s opinion as she pulls Jessica in a more comfortable position, she enjoys it as she presses Jessica’s against her, leaning her face in the crook of the latter, Taeyeon loves the tingling sensation in her stomach as her arms tighten.

“I might look like an idiot to you but, I don’t care about you hating me, because to more you hate me the more I’m falling for you.”

“…”

“I don’t even pity you if it what you are thinking right now.”

Looks like Taeyeon is reading Jessica’s mind now.

“I didn’t know she was so cruel with you… I’m sorry.” Says Taeyeon gazing her nose along Jessica’s side neck up to her ear inhaling the girl scent that is making her intoxicating.

“Stop…” Jessica says weakly… she is crushed by her supposed fiancé that is assaulting her with affection that she doesn’t comprehend since yesterday night. It was like Taeyeon become another person a new person bold one. The feels are like the more she gets beaten up the more Taeyeon pours out love on her. “Please… stop…” Jessica says on more time.

“Tell me when it all begins?” Taeyeon press a kiss on Jessica’s temple.

Jessica looks miserable now, she is still trying to figure out her mixt feeling for Taeyeon, whether to trust her or not, who says that the latter will not betray her once she lets out everything. Still trying to process everything with herself Jessica sigh…

“We were best friend, then my mother died in a car accident and I close myself up promised her to excel in everything, I did keep my promised and become the nerd of school as you can see… Tiffany changed too I wasn’t the one at fault I think and then she becomes what she is maybe because of jealousy or low self-esteem… I probe, I’m not really sure…”

Jessica says leaning back on Taeyeon who is keeping her close in the embrace.

“I guess that sums up all my wonders.”

“You cannot be close to me, because she loves you and if she finds out that we are together she will not stop beating me.”

“I’m not scared…“ Taeyeon turns Jessica making her face her. “I know you are worried but I won’t let her lay a finger on you anymore, even if I have to get beaten too I will protect you.” Taeyeon kiss Jessica on the forehead mumbling, “This, I promised.”

“Please let me go.” Jessica struggles to release from Taeyeon hug.

With that Taeyeon releases Jessica from the grip but she quikly leans her face close to the latter; “What if I don’t want to.” Stealing a kiss from Jessica giving her the dorkiest smile she can have showing her chin dimpled.

“I’m going out making you something to eat since you skipped dinner last night, get change and come out or Do you want me to come back when I’m done and carry you out.” Says Taeyeon as she goes out of the tent.

 

×××

 

Humming a k-pop tune Taeyeon is happily waiting for the water to boil so she can pour it into the ramen cup and bring it back to Jessica, however, she knows… suddenly…

“Boo!” The cheering voice coming from behind with arms wrapping around her waist and chin leaning on her Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Startles by the action Taeyeon freezes, she didn’t expect her girlfriend to be up so early and surprise her like that… with a trembling voice, she responds, “Oh… You’re up.”

Receiving a kiss on her cheek, Taeyeon isn’t expecting any of those actions, as she wasn’t planning to respond. “Yup, I missed you so much, I sneak into your tent last night but you weren’t in there…” Tiffany pout, giving her best chubby cheeks for Taeyeon that turns her head sideway trying to meet her eyes. 

“I went to the toilet I think that is why I was missing.” Taeyeon tries to make up excuses because she was clearly missing right after dinner to go look for Jessica.

“Oh… and your mate? What about her? There was no one in the tent.” Tiffany probes.

Since when Tiffany cares about Jessica? Is she planning something again? Taeyeon looks at her girlfriend curiously that is weird Tiffany doesn't have other people to leash her anger on?

“Don’t know maybe with her boyfriend or girlfriend…“ Just the thought of Jessica being intimate with Yuri yesterday made her blood boil to the point that she wants to scratch the poor innocent girl.

The water click, as its signal that it starts boiling, Taeyeon bends down to pour it in the ramen cup, with Tiffany clinging on her back like a koala.

“You made it for me?”

Taeyeon has no choice but to nod yes. “Of course…”

Just then, “I’m here….” Jessica barges out, she abruptly stops when her eyes come in the vision of Taeyeon and Tiffany in an intimate position…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter