First Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You belong to my world

 

Taeyeon is happily strolling the street hand in hands with her lover, window shopping, school has restarted the weather is soon going to say goodbye to the summer and welcoming the autumn. With a smile plastered on her face, Taeyeon pulls her girlfriend in an embrace for a short kiss that left the other blushing madly. Well…. Because, they are in public and same gender is still very well seen. Taeyeon didn’t mind, she couldn’t care less, truth to be told how she can resist a girl like that always wearing a bright smile and making her mood lighten up when she is down.

“Boo we should go home my mom is going to scold me for staying out until late and she will punish me too… no, no, no…” Her lover shakes head while pouting.

“Alright, let’s go, baby.” Taeyeon smiles pulling her lover by the hand dragging them to the train station.

The way to Taeyeon’s girlfriend is filled with love and laughter all along the way. Taeyeon couldn’t feel any better, she is in heaven her eye-smile girlfriend is for her a happy vitamin that always enlightens her journey.

Taeyeon is far to know what is waiting for her at home and the announcement that her parents will tell her will turn her world upside down. Truth to be told she is an heiress just like all the people she knows at the high school she is attending.

The drill is easy to understand, when you are rich everyone like you, but when you are far from being so, they bully you.

×

Bidding goodbye to her girlfriend Taeyeon walks home happily all smiling, as soon that she walks in the foyer she is greeted by her maid that has informed her that her parents are waiting.

Taeyeon marches in casually all smile, she too has something to tell her parents, maybe telling them, she is dating someone.

“Taeyeonnie?” Her mother voice out from the living.

“Yes, I’m home.” Says Taeyeon standing behind her mother

“Come and sit here darling, we have something important to tell you.” Her father gestures her, as she does what it tells.

Taeyeon looks up expectantly at her parents; “Well, darling we are aware that you are mature enough to understand the situation right now and what’s your father is trying to say is you will engage to our investor’s daughter.”

 

....

....

....

 

At this moment Taeyeon’s facial expression has dropped to the darkest one, a lot of things is running in her head what should she do, what about her current girlfriend?

Taeyeon is getting dizzy at the mere thought of it, she is trembling, a feeling that her body is not responding anymore. Not saying anything, Taeyeon leaves her parents in the living room without a single word.

Taeyeon goes in her room, trembling asking herself why she has been settled into a thing like that, feeling lost against in front of her parents. The latter buried herself in her covers and cry her heart out.

×××

“Sooyeon-ah! Oh god, what happened to you darling, who did that to my daughter!” Startled by Jessica bruise face and limping statue, Mr. Jung runs to his daughter and carries her to the bathroom to change her clothes and cleanse all her bluish bruises afraid it leaves scars.

“I’m Fine daddy, you didn’t need to throw a tantrum scaring all of our personal housing.” Jessica grips on her father’s neck

“I know but you just happened to be beaten up since the last few month by this group of girl and I don’t like that at all, I know I’m not present all the time but I love my daughters and here you get hurt…”

“Dad….”

“Sorry, haha… it isn’t about me… I get carried away sometimes.” Mr. Jung laughs embarrass by his small antics and get carried away by the state of his daughter.

“Close your eyes, sweetheart, I’m going to wipe off the blood stain and the dirt on your face.”

Whining and groaning, Jessica wriggles while her father is trying to maintain her still

Talking about mister Jung, 42 years old married to his best friend at the age of 26 years old unfortunately, his wife died into a car accident living him raising Jung Sooyeon Jessica and Jung Soojung Krystal behind, he never got married after his late wife for respect and consideration, instead Mr. Jung is a successful businessman and raise his two daughters to be two great girls, Jessica is 17 years old and her younger sister who is 13 years old both are going to a private school for rich students.

Jessica is a genius in class, she often gets bored and skips the lesson to sleep in the library or on the rooftop of the building she doesn’t have many friends except for these ones who are Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. The latter likes to retreat from the crowd, she doesn’t speak much, mysterious and reserve. Jessica like peace and quiet moments.

However, being a simple person like her can bring much troubles, she got bullied by the cheerleaders' group but most the leader one Tiffany Hwang that make her suffer physically when she is feeling so.

Although it didn’t seem to make the latter look week. Jessica is stronger than she looks, she bears things quietly and never asks why she is being treated like that. One day for sure Tiffany will have her payback, as for now Jessica lets it be quietly.

×

“Sooyeon-ah”

“Yes, Daddy?” Jessica looks up from her rice anticipating what her father is going to say.

“Well, I have a good friend of mine that is in the business too, he has a daughter the same age as you and....  I was thinking, no I mean he wants me to invest into that new technology field of research of his company.”

“Did you said yes? Jessica asks while munching on her food.

Looking at his daugther with kind eyes, Mr. Jung is hesitating not knowing if he should or not tell Jessica about the deal. But soon enough he blurt it out not able to hide anything from his daugthers.

“He ask me for you.” Mr. Jung swallows his food hardly, waiting for his daughter’s reaction.

“What about me, I don’t understand.” Jessica looks up meeting her father gaze

“Well Darling, you know I love you more than anything on this earth and I’m never going to do anything that is against your will and want.”

Jessica nods.

“It’s an arrange marriage, he wants to give me his daughter so we can become a big alliance and buy back all the new technology research field of the country.”

Flustered by the important announcement and afraid by daughter reaction, Mr. Jung gives out a confuse explication.

“You are putting me into an arrange marriage?”

“Yes.”

Blinking many times to register all the info her father just says Jessica finally responds; “Hum… okay… if it’s for the sake of the company, I agree to that.”

“Wait, darling you are not forced to anything, I’m not telling you that you have to it is just a deal that we made. I wanted to ask you first and get your agreement, the deal seems a bit crazy and i don't think getting bigger and bigger is wanted is needed.”

“Dad, I don’t mind,” Jessica responds

Surprised by the sudden interraction, Mr. Jung looks up, never in the world he would have imagined Jessica agreeing to this crazy demand, because he married Mrs. Jung out of love it was because of love that he left everything to marry Mrs. Jung.

All Smile ready to cover his oldest daughter of love and affections he says; “Alright. Her name is Kim Taeyeon, she is your age and in the same school as you.”

Jessica looks at him realizing that the person she is getting engaged to is none of the council president girlfriend of Tiffany the girl that likes to beat her up. Everyone knows it at school that the two are dating for a long time now and they are in love, very in love.

Moreover, Tiffany is really protective over Taeyeon not allowing the latter to get close to anyone outside their circle of friends.

Swallowing back her words, she resumes eating, guess that it is not her to announce about Taeyeon’s situation and she doesn’t know Taeyeon to talk behind the girl’s back neither.

The diner resumes quietly with Mr. Jung asking her youngest daughter about her day and how she did on her test this afternoon.

After the dinner, he carried Jessica in her room not allowing her to walk afraid her ankle will swell, he made it clear to all the maid to take care of Jessica and Krystal thoughtfully while is he busy and call him when something happened to the girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter