Eleventh Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11th Shot: Why would I hate you?

 

At Jessica’s house continuing from the previous chapter

“I don’t know about all this, but I feel a bit uneasy about tricking Tiffany, from what I know she is not that dumb, and she can revanche too.” said Taeyeon biting her lips.

“I don’t think we will try like right away on Monday.” Said Jessica trying to elaborate on the plan Hyoyeon had suggested. “I mean, you are still weak, if we try something Tiffany will doubt it.” continued Jessica, while sitting the edge of the bed, looking at Taeyeon closing her bag ready to go home.

“Ok, I listen to you anyway." Responded Taeyeon, she walked to Jessica and kneeled between the brown-haired girl and hugged her by the stomach, Jessica has built a habit by passing her fingers in Taeyeon’s hair. “I love when you do that.” Said Taeyeon reached up to peck Jessica's lips.

Looking away a bit Jessica blushed at Taeyeon’s actions.

“You can look at me, I mean you should look at me.” Taeyeon said, while tilting Jessica’s chin to look at her.

“....” without saying a word.

Taeyeon raised up pushing Jessica down in the processed as she hovered the latter; “I'm tired, all I want to do is to sleep” Said, Taeyeon crawling comfortable on top of Jessica, she snuggled in the latter neck.

Frozen and feeling weird in her stomach, Jessica couldn’t understand what is happening with her body. She lay still not moving. On the other hand, Taeyeon was enjoying her position, she was laying there comfortable on Jessica inhaling the latter scent that made her intoxicated, she sure didn’t want move.

“Taeyeon-ah, don’t you have to go home?” suddenly Jessica managed to ask through a low voice.

Taeyeon raised her head a bit looking at Jessica which was staring at the ceiling all stiff and unmoving.

“I do, but I don’t want to, I want to stay with you.” Taeyeon and snuggled deeper in Jessica’s neck.

Stiff like a statue, Jessica said; “They’ll get worried about you.”

“Nah... My mom yes, but my father is at work most of the time, so he won’t be.” Taeyeon wasn’t moving from her position and all she has in mind was to make out with Jessica and make it the most out of it. Who knows what will happen next?

She shifted a bit until their mouth touched and kissed Jessica, Taeyeon was happy to be spending this moment with Jessica without being pushed away or being ignored.

It started slow and soft as Taeyeon peppered feather kisses all over Jessica’s face, until reaching the latter mouth. It was easy and soft, everything that can assure Jessica that Taeyeon would not rush. Taeyeon has decided otherwise the level went up a bit, she on Jessica’s bottom lip a bit eliciting a moan from Jessica. The latter’s arms automatically secured around Taeyeon’s nap, with her hand tangled in the older girl’s hair.

They finished the afternoon making out and making out… getting their lips swollen.

×××

Getting back at her place Taeyeon knew that her parents were out her sister studying and about her brother maybe with the parents who knows.

Taeyeon was still confused about all the plans as she was trying to process it

Then she was asking herself why she must act like she doesn’t like Jessica? All her efforts to get close to the girl will be wasted at this rate…

What about Jessica does the latter like her too?

“Aiiish… what a waste…” said Taeyeon out loud sitting at her desk. “All of those is making me crazy!”

The next morning Taeyeon was trying to look for Jessica and all the other girls she met during the camp class and back at Jessica’s house.

She was walking to her locker to put her books in, when she sees from afar Hyoyeon and Sooyoung eating a cake probably that they bought from the convenient store in front.

They nod their head to acknowledge Taeyeon presence however, it wasn’t more or less. Taeyeon knew that she has to put the plan in process.

Sensing that, Taeyeon understands that Jessica should be in the library as usual, since it would be to cold for the latter to be on the rooftop to sleep.

Walking fast to not miss the girl Taeyeon has seen Sunny and Seohyun talking next to the restroom. Taeyeon notes in her head that she must got have lunch with them later.

×

She arrived at the library on the second floor, going through the aisle she was looking for a particular brunette….

As she found her, the latter was seated in the far end in the corner reviewing her mathematics lesson.

Getting close to Jessica Taeyeon has a smile on her face.

“Hello! I was looking for you.” Said Taeyeon in a low voice as she sat in front of the latter.

“Oh! Taeyeon how are you?” A bit surprised but not much, Jessica smiled back at Taeyeon presence.

“Are your bruises, ok?” Taeyeon raised her hand to caress the bluish/ red part on Jessica’s jaw

“Yes, it hurts at some parts but I’m good, What about you?” Jessica looked up a bit in Taeyeon’s eyes. “I’m good, I was most worried about you.”

“Good, then.” Taeyeon switches place as she goes next to Jessica and gives the latter a kiss on the lips. It was far from being a light one as Taeyeon holds on Jessica’s cheeks.

“This is better, I can’t stop thinking about you since yesterday.” Says Taeyeon still pecking Jessica’s lips, as they were in the far corner of the library no one could see and hear them, one more reason for Taeyeon to assault the latter.

“Please... stop... Taeyeon...-ah” Holding on her breath Jessica didn’t know what to do.

“Why? I cannot kiss you?” Complaining Taeyeon just pouts, cutely at Jessica, and let go of the girl.

“I didn’t say that, but someone might see us.” Said Jessica in a low voice.

“I want you for me only...” And I don’t care about what the other is thinking.

“Taeyeon....” Jessica sign.

“You gave me that look and this all the time since we get to know each other. Moreover, what you do is you keep silent…” Taeyeon says.

“We have to be careful, remember?” Jessica gave a small smile to Taeyeon.

“Yeah, trying to reassure me, I Know I have to act like I don’t know you.”

“Yeah, but it’s alright we can just give an act then outside we can go out together.” Said Jessica.

“I like you, okay?” and I’m not sure if the plan we made yesterday was good or not, just so you know I’ll be on your side, whether you like it or not.” Said Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter