Sixth Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ The night I love you ~

Taeyeon is so worried about Jessica’s state right now, because the latter haven’t wake since… she has carried her back to the camp. At least Jessica whimpers due to the pain or maybe cried out a bit but nothing looks like a real commotion seems like Jessica is made out of steel and iron. Most of all Taeyeon believes that Jessica’s specialties is being ‘silent’.

It kills Taeyeon every time that Jessica acts selfless, the fact that she doesn’t responds or fights back leave alone the option of arguing…. Only makes Taeyeon more furious and worried than anything. She can’t help but falling more in love with the latter, she can’t help but loving and caring about her.

 

Taeyeon POV

I’m alarmed, she hasn’t budged since I lay her on the sleeping bag, not to mention that her clothes were all wet because of Tiffany who has decided to drown her. What should I do? I have to change her out of those wet clothes, if not she’ll be sick and catch a fever, I cannot let that happen so I begin to take all off, leaving her only in her undies. Alright, I’m not a ert she is made like me and I’m like her, I have those parts too or maybe hers are more develop than mine though she is beautiful I admit.

After changing out her clothes in my over size tees, I didn’t want to rummage her stuff by respect I hang them above us trying to make them dry for tomorrow, I don’t feel really hungry, but more tired physically, I’m aching everywhere but I have to take off all those dirts and clean myself i'm also feeling sleepy but I have to stay awake and wait for Jessica to wake up, I need her to wake up.

I go to the shower booth, for a shower, as the shower cascade down my body the aches rush in hurting all my muscles, I recall Tiffany letting out all her anger on me beating me up like a piece of meat, like I was some toy in a dogs mouth, how can? We are still girlfriends I haven't broke up with her yet, we were in love, I mean I loved her before all those messes and troubles my parents put Jesica and I in.

But, If it wasn't for this arrangement, I would never discover the true face of Tiffany.

I'm sorry for Jessica, I feel bad for her, Especialy because I cannot do anything, Because I have tangle the mess even more, and the only thing is to break up with Tiffany, but when will I Have the opportunity to be clear and put things down, since everytime she is jumping on Jessica to beat the out of her.

I started war, real war and no one will never get it out without pain.

I decide to puts those thoughts aside for the moment, of course, this place is an easy playground for Tiffany to harrassed Jessica... Lost in the woods, the teacher who are trying to organize activities, the other hyped because we are far from our daily life...

I get out of the shower, drying myself, putting on some new clothes, I passed by the tent when I reconized the voice of the girl that was with Tiffany earlier, I punched and pushed her in the water, Who is she again? I think I met her a couple times, what is her name.... Ah! Bora, she is one of Tiffany Best friend.

I'll deal with them tomorrow, for now I have to see if Jessica is awake or not.

Getting in the tent, I lay on my sleeping bag, I move closer to her, watching her sleep, she looks so peaceful when she is closing her eyes like that, is she still aching somewhere? I couldn’t know and it was my fault I came so late she was already on the floor when I arrived, I end up got beaten with her too. What a shame….

I want her….

Jessica I… Love you….

Will I be able to say it to you one day?

Will you ever return my feelings?

I’m sorry….

If only I could take away your pain…

.

.

.

My eyes feel heavy, I’m sleepy…. I’m about to fall asleep when I hear a grumping sound coming from my right, I quickly turn to my side and see Jessica wriggles, it looks like she is struggling to move so I shift closer to help her, I see her trying to process where she is, moving her hand out from the sleeping bag. I quickly catch it in my hand bringing it to my face.

She looks so fragile that it breaks my heart.

“You change my clothes?” She asks me as I look at her blushing with hot face.

She seems has fallen back asleep, she looks so serene when her eyes are closed, I run my fingers on her face as I slide down near her closing the gap between us this is it, it’s now or never I have to do it. As I slide my arms carefully behind her head supporting her neck bringing her figure close to me, making me lean in to kiss her.

End of Taeyeon POV

 

×××

 

Her lips are soft just like candy, her skin smooth like p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter