Tenth Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: Hello, I hope you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy. Congratulation to all the people that has finished their school year or had achieved everything about Academics this was a hell of a journey 😊! Now it’s time to be unemployed or to find a job!

I just wanted to get back to this one single thing and make it clear as I received lot of comments about Tiffany’s character It is fictional and only fictional it’s a choice that I make for her character who is violent and insensitive in this story, but it doesn’t mean that I have anything against her in contrary, I am a huge fan of her as I do recommend you, to read some of the book that she has mentioned about on her Insta story last year and support her solo activities😉

Also, I read Shine and I must admit I don’t really like it....

Between, I broke my laptop and got it repair ... then have a new one....

I wish you a happy time reading!

10th Shot: Making a plan!

It was probably 6am in the morning, when Taeyeon opened her eyes, trying to register where she was, turn on her side when she saw Jessica was still deep in a slumber, Taeyeon was happy for once, she had time, at least until the latter wakes up, they had time. Watching Jessica sleeps was one of her favorite hobbies that she had discovered lately, since they have shared the tent together Taeyeon never stopped looking at Jessica’s serene and peaceful.

Taeyeon scouted closer to Jessica, so she can take the latter in her own arms, shifted a bit in her position to embrace the latter. How Taeyeon wished every morning could be like this peaceful and calm without having to be afraid of what will come from Tiffany and her new plans with her friends.

Jessica was sleeping so peacefully comfortable, in her arms, Taeyeon cannot imagined being elsewhere than here now. She was just drawn to Jessica more and more each passing day.

At first it was curiosity and lust, yes, lust because for Taeyeon it was the only way to approach Jessica.

However, Jessica background stories was much sadder, she grown without a mother, her best friend turns her back on her and she was kind of left alone all the time when she was not home or with her close friend.

×

She cradled Jessica in her arms as the latter was sleeping deeply, deeper than she can think. It’s true she hadn’t healed from her bruises and fatigue, yet that she was already pushed to go camping and to go on the hunt game with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon did what it was the most judicious she pulled Jessica in her arms securely and fell back asleep deeply until the latter decided to wake up. Taeyeon did not care about her parents asking her to go home or for being a burden to the Jung’s household her desire to be with Jessica, was bigger.

They were both exhausted, especially Jessica who has bear lots of events since she landed in the camping class organized by school. It was still a mystery on how she got caught by Tiffany and her gang to be tied inside an old wooden shed.

Taeyeon was tired running around and trying to cope up with all the events. She didn’t know that it was that bad between Tiffany and Jessica. However, Tiffany seemed like someone who was loud and lively not the cruel type to extent that she was violent and eccentric. Somehow things seemed to be ambiguous, as Taeyeon had yet to figure out.

What about Jessica then? She was still hiding so many things from Taeyeon.

The only things that she knew was the latter was best friend with Tiffany and since Jessica’s Mother accident they have been distant and became enemies. This was too thin and not specific to a big story it must be another explanation to this story and the drastic change in Tiffany’s behavior.

For now, Taeyeon didn’t want to disturb the latter in her sleep, and she didn’t want to lose the moment where she can have Jessica for herself.

It was also the time where she can learn more about Jessica’s family and her little sister.

 

×××

 

Jessica was awake she was trying to move on her side when she felt someone’s arm on her waist. Jessica lazily opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon hugging her protectively to her surprise Taeyeon was also being a distant and different from the moment she was in. Jessica detached herself to go to the bathroom Jessica had some difficult to move her waist, because of the bruises and some scratches, however, she managed to go outside her room to the other bathroom and not to wake Taeyeon up. That's when she met Peter in the hallway.

“Miss Jessica!” Peter exclaimed hurrying to Jessica that he saw lumping from the other side of the hallway.

“I’m good Peter…” Jessica smiled waving the man away, but too late he was already fast walking up to her and carried her in his arms like a bridal.

“I’m here to help” Peter said

“Yes, well thank you, I need to go to the bathroom and maybe change my bandage too.” Jessica explained

“Yes, let me help you Miss” Peter responded

“Peter, you know you don’t need to call me Miss or Agassi all the time, I mean...” Jessica said securing her arms around Peter’s neck.

As they talk, Peter walked Jessica to the bathroom. Peter the good butler who is always taking care and serving the Jung sisters after their mother died when the father was and still is always busy travelling for business, he was the one who helped them with their life without a maternal figure. Peter holds an important place in Jessica’s and Krystal’s live.

“By the way is Miss Kim still sleeping?” Peter asked waiting outside the bathroom part, while Jessica was in the toilet part.

“Yes, she is…” Jessica got out of the toilet washing her hands, “Did she take me back home last night?”

“Yes, Miss.” Peter said

He continued to explain.

“We saw you back in her arms then she explained that you were trapped by Miss Hwang, and she went into the woods to rescue you with Yoona and Hyoyeon”

 

Peter helped Jessica with the bandage

“I see, well to be honest, I was chosen to be the one to go into the woods, Taeyeon was against it because she was afraid something would happen to me, though she was right I still got in there to find about the enigma for the game. Because it’s the rule and we were paired up” Explained Jessica, being treated on her wounds.

"Oh yes! I heard Miss Taeyeon spoke about that you two were paired up and cannot be separate.” Peter said while cleaning the scratches on Jessica’s waist. “Jessica, I think you have all the success with Miss Kim.” Peter said and winked at the latter.

“Why would you say that” Jessica probed.

"Well you see, I saw Miss Kim all thoughtful moreover, she looked like she wasn’t going to leave your side yesterday, I saw her look rather worried about your condition. She even called her parents asking them permission to stay over with you.” Peter said, he swiftly sticked a band aid on the scratch like, Jessica’s body isn’t filled with the ones he has already sticked.

“You look pensive miss” Peter kneeled in front of Jessica looking at her, a little troubled. “I can see that you like her, but you’re scared to admit it because she has a background with Miss Hwang.” Peter puts some ointment on Jessica’s bruised ribs while explaining.

“I do, I realize that Taeyeon has been brave for me more than one time for the past few days, and she hasn’t complained not even once.” Jessica sighed... “It just that, I saw her bruise and Tiffany will end up killing one of us if she continues...”

“So, you intend to stop her?” Peter was still applying ointment on Jessica’s body

“Well, obviously yes! I don’t want her to go to jail.” Jessica said laughing at Peter’s joke.

“Jessica, you do realize that you are ready to help you aggressor... I mean to get better” Peter shook his head in disapproval.

“She is more like a bully... and I think she just like to make someone’s life though and treat them badly, you know it’s like to prove to herself that she exists” Jessica explained

“Then, I really hope you're smarter than her, because her psychological thingy is scary...” Peter made a sign with his finger pointing at his temple.

Just then Taeyeon appeared from the door, calling out for Jessica.

“Sica? Are you there?” rubbing her eyes like a little kid Taeyeon entered the bathroom.

Standing up from his position Peter smiled looking at Taeyeon that was just adorable and cute like a little yeah, a little puppy or kid.

“Here, Taeyeon ah” Jessica said still sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

“Morning Miss Kim” said Peter bowing lightly to Taeyeon that yawned and approaching Jessica. “When you are ready you can tell me, I’ll be downstairs to make your breakfast, I'm going to wake Miss Krystal for her fencing lessons with mister Byun.”

Jessica looked at Peter and nodded las Peter was exiting the bathroom.

Kneeling at Jessica’s legs Taeyeon held her, making Jessica smiled at the cuteness, Taeyeon really looked like a puppy, she intentionally caressed the latter’s head.

“Taeyeon why did you wake so early?” Asked Jessica while helping Taeyeon up.

“Well, actually I got startle because I thought I was sleeping at my home in my bed but then I remember that I’m at your house and in your room.” Taeyeon pouts cutely. “But you weren’t next me, so I got up and started to look for you.”

Jessica walked back to her room with Taeyeon tailing behind her, she got under the covers it was still early especially on a Saturday morning where they don’t have anything to do and can rest for the day. Taeyeon joined Jessica as she pulled the latter in her arms again, careful not to hit any bruised part.

Jessica was surprised at Taeyeon act, “Taeyeon, aren’t you going to ask me anything?”

“I will but not now, you’re bruised and exhausted, let’s sleep we will talk about anything you want later.”

Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer to her as she starts to slowly fall asleep, while Jessica is just looking at her. Funny, Taeyeon doesn’t have much eyes brows her cheeks puff when she is breathing with her small pouting lips. Jessica admires her, she never sees Taeyeon under this angle, serene sleeping, of course not usually it’s the opposite, it’s Taeyeon bringing her back because she was beaten out of blood.

×

“Taeyeon?” Shaken the girl awake, but still no respond, Jessica looked up at the ceiling and sighed.... Not only she was in trouble which she was used to it, but she was far from thinking that she has pulled Taeyeon in with her to that mess.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter