Second Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed since Taeyeon has witnessed the cruel scene between her ‘fiancé’ and her girlfriend from that Taeyeon spends her days at school trying to catch on Jessica, it is just like the girls is a ninja, every time Taeyeon spots her the second after she disappeared, making the older girl groans in frustration at some point Taeyeon finds the mysteriousness of Jessica really interesting and attractive, the only time she gets to catch a long glimpse at the latter it is when her driver drives past the bus station, but she can’t get closer.

Unlucky Taengoo.

At home her parents are telling her to be good and kind… if only she can see Jessica and talk to her, than it strikes Taeyeon, how does she manages to be the top student when all she does is to skip class.

Taeyeon climbs down the stairs walking softly to her mother, “Mom hum… can I ask you something?”

Putting down her book and taking off her glasses, Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter fondly, “Yes of course?”

Taeyeon fidgets a bit in her seats; “Well, you know about Jessica….” Taeyeon looks at her mother while thinking about the right word to ask.

“Darling, I’m all ears”

“I-… uh… it is hard for me to get to know her.” Taeyeon fidgets feeling rather uncomfortable, while talking about someone she barely knows.

“You want to get to know her? Then do it darling, no one is stopping you.”

“No mom you are not understanding, I would like you to tell me about her.”

“Ah…! That... . I just know that she has a single dad and a little sister named Soojung.”

“And? What about her mother?” Taeyeon rushing and frustrating asks.

“That’s all I know darling, your dad just told me that, if you want to know you have to ask him or better Jessica she will enlighten you.”

.

.

.

Taeyeon walks back in her room defeat, realizing that she might be a part of Jessica’s life now the latter sigh in annoyance that is why she never wants to get to know anyone outside from her circle of friends.

×

The next day, Taeyeon determinate walks to school super early, when luck strikes her she sees Jessica walking to the gate, Taeyeon runs to follow the latter from behind when she sees the latter walks to the library after having dropped her books at the locker. She settles at the table in the very on the library where almost nobody goes, Taeyeon spies on the girl that took several books, puts it in a pill and lay on it, somehow it makes Taeyeon smiles at the cute sight, Jessica came early not to be late but she and up being late because she sleeps at the library.

After a few minutes Taeyeon pulls the chair in front of the latter and watch the girl breath in and out from her sleep.

Taeyeon smiles rather comically at the other girl though she doesn’t know what Jessica character really is.

Some moment later she looks at her wrist watch and its already time to go to class, panicking at the sign of Jessica still sleeping Taeyeon walks softly close to her attempting to wake her up she is about to land her hand on the latter’s back when the younger girl moves startling her, Taeyeon walks backwards and run to class living Jessica behind.

In math class Taeyeon feels remorse for living without turning back, she bites her thumbnail scolding herself for not forcing the latter during the one hour, she hasn’t stop thinking about the younger girl wondering if she’d be okay maybe she should have left her blazer.

The bell rings Taeyeon runs out like a rocket back to the library, making her girlfriend looked at her weirdly, ‘what is wrong with her’.

Going through the aisle, she doesn’t spot anyone making her think that Jessica has left already, well she left for a little after Taeyeon.

×

“Sica! Sica!” Hyoyeon runs behind.

“Oh I haven’t see you sorry.” Jessica pats Hyoyeon’s shoulder

“I have your lesson from yesterday and the other one when you overslept at the rooftop.”

“Oooh…. Cool, alright thanks I owed you loads.”

“Just treat me to ice cream when we will go studying.”

Kim Hyoyeon, cousin of Taeyeon one of Jessica’s bestie with Sooyoung, Yoona and the last and Youngest Seohyun, Hyoyeon is hyped all the time, she likes to dance and joke around but most if the time serious when it comes to real deal.

“Okay this week end? I’m free, let’s call out the others.” Jessica says putting her books in the locker, taking out her lunchboxe.

“You eat with us today or you’ll go sleep on the roof again?” Hyoyeon leans on Jessica making the two of them laugh 

"Eating with you guys... I sleep a lots lately... ahah!"

"You bet even the teachers is starting to wonder where you are for not going to classes."

Taeyeon walks out spotting them chat she sigh in relief seeing Jessica at her locker smiling while cleaning her bag.

“I heard that Kim Taeyeon the student president is getting engage.” Hyoyeon says all bubbly

“Really? Who is that person?” Jessica acts surprise though she knows that the person is herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter