Fifth Shot 1/2

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon smiles happily while packing her stuffs, she cannot believe that she will spend three days with Jessica and only Jessica. The news just made her so happy and feeling like flying up to the air.

The goal is to make Jessica changes her mind and be with her, the rest doesn’t matter, Taeyeon is determinate to act strong and keeps her words of protecting Jessica, since she is already a fool in Jessica’s eyes according to the latter’s word of not knowing how to make the difference Taeyeon will stick to it and pretend she oblivious about everything though she doesn’t and if Jessica uses her for revenge on Tiffany it's okay that’s maybe all they deserve for treating Jessica like a piece of meat.

The night grow and Taeyeon finds herself in her dad’s office for him to sign the permit paper stating that she can go to that camping camp with her class. Excited more thrilled about spending nights watching Jessica sleep, be with her all the time, talking to her, maybe they can interact more? That’s the wish Taeyeon wants to execute since she has kissed the latter. The memory is still fresh in her mind so fresh that every time she is thinking about it she smiles alone, also Taeyeon has been bad she could have done things differently, even at school, she could have been more cautious, instead of being selfish.

“Taeyeon…? Taeyeon?” Mr. Kim calls out trying to catch Taeyeon’s attention.

Lifting her head up, “Yes, I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening.”

Smiling warmly, Mr. Kim says, “I think you should be more kind with the Jung’s daughter, I heard that she is bit weak.”

Taeyeon nods as she advance a bit to take the paper her father gives back. “Thank you daddy.” Taeyeon is about the exit the office when her dad calls her, without looking back.

“The Jung family is really hard to get, I care about the investment, and I know you are dating too.”

As the word dating echo in her brain, Taeyeon freeze she was sure to keep the secret as long as she would decide to tell it herself.

“Taeyeon, I will need to tell you to end any relationship you are having right now.” Mr. Kim’s voice is deep dropping to octave as seriousness envelop the air.

Seeing the hesitant look in his daughter’s eyes, Mr. Kim continues, “Mr. Jung is single, his wife died in a car accident, six years after giving birth to her second daughter.” Mr. Kim looks up giving a small smile to Taeyeon which is empty of senses

She didn’t know about this side of story. So Jessica has lost her mother at a young age?

“Taeyeon, I love you and forcing you doing thing isn’t what I like to do, though this time the reason isn’t just about you but us. The Jung is a very rich empire, they invest in loads of things and newbies companies.” Mr. Kim takes a deep breath and continues, “This time it is about all of us even the employee of Kim Corp. Taeyeon you see, being on the good side of the Jung can bring us lot of fortunes and lucks.”

From here Mr. Kim thinks that his daughter is smart enough to understand his words. He gently roses up from his seat walking up to her, patting her back.

“Goodnight and have a nice trip.”

×

Taeyeon lays in bed, remembering each words her father has says, this is quite interesting. So, Jessica has a late mother and is a chaebol? Maybe it is the reason why she got bullied by Tiffany, however, it sounds incoherent they are all chaebol in this ‘high’ school how can she be the only target and not the others? Must be something personal.

Taeyeon turns to her side closing her eyes, trying to recall the hot and pleasant feeling while kissing Jessica again, the soft and plum pink lips of hers, Taeyeon wants to try again, again, again and again kissing Jessica feeling that porcelain skin like loving each inch of Jessica’s body. That is how she pictures her time with Jessica if they were together. Instead of punches, kicks, bruise, scratches and stiches. Jessica would be covered with love, care and kisses, kisses of love, affection and attention filled with delicatessen, amour made by Kim Taeyeon.

Though, Taeyeon knows that she still has a long way to go, first thing first she has to earn Jessica’s trust, which is another long story, with a background named, ‘Tiffany is my girlfriend’ Taeyeon has already lost the course even before competing it. That when she comes to think has Jessica already fallen in love before her? Or she is the first?

First or not she intends to try and be the last….

Taeyeon will certainly back down when she will face the real situation in front of Jessica.

 

×××

 

D-day all the students gather in front of the school to get into the bus driving them to the train, Taeyeon is feeling excited, she was so happy that it leads her to have a few sleepless night just because she is thrilled about spending four entire days with Jessica her crush/fiancée.

Soon her mood is going to despair when the teacher is asking them to climb on the bus so they can go to the train station. Hearing the announcement, Taeyeon’s soul jumps out from her body, Jessica where is she? Her mate hasn’t arrived yet, Taeyeon climbs on looking around to see if Jessica is here her eyes scan the bus but there is no Jessica.

“Taeyeon takes a seat, we are about to go.” The teacher says signaling Taeyeon. But the girl only sigh, what happened to Jessica?

“But Jessica isn’t here yet.”

Taeyeon slumps in the chair next to Heechul who is playing games on his phone without giving any attention to the latter. Though who cares about Taeyeon’s brain is full of Jessica, Jessica and  only Jessica… even her own "girlfriend" is being disregard.

×

Meanwhile, Jessica has been dragged out from her bed by her sister and Peter making her sighs for the hundred times being outdoor, hiking and walking isn’t really her things… Jessica likes… well, let’s say that she prefers being inside sleeping and reading books or working on her homeworks, to make it short she likes boring things.

“Do I really have to go?” Jessica asks lazily leaning on the window, she wants to go home so desperately but can’t an arrangement is an arrangement though being with Taeyeon is not bad thing Jessica can deny that she feels a little sympathy for the black raven haired girl. Still, she can’t, it would lead her to an endless fight with Tiffany, again and again... .

“Yes, Miss Jung I received an order from your father that you have to attend the activity and come back in three days.” James says looking at the rear mirror to find Jessica's reflection he smiles when Jessica acts like a lost puppy that has been forced to do some lops that she doesn’t want.

“Can you drive me somewhere else and tell my father that I have been there. Huh? Please….“ Jessica tries to plead though deep inside she knows that it is impossible and she has to go and be with Taeyeon for three entire days.

“Miss Jung, I’m sure you will have fun being around your close friends and Miss Kim.” James tries to council with Jessica though he knows that she wouldn’t change her mind.

“Taeyeon… That girl… I wish that she doesn’t exist…. ” Jessica sighs, Taeyeon is a dilemma for her because she will be beaten even more once Tiffany sees them together. Jessica closes her eyes exhaling heavily.

 

×××

 

Taeyeon looks at the entrance gate expectantly waiting for Jessica to arrive, she has faith that the other girl will show up.

Just then, Jessica arrives with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter