Chapter 8 - The End

It Is Called As Fate

2 years later

 

As soon as Jiyool entered the Jeon’s mansion she could hear voices of people laughing, chatting and soon. She quickly ran to the living room and spotted her favourite aunty who was seating at the sofa while talking towards Mrs Jeon.

“Aunty Chae!” Jiyool ran towards Chaeyoung and wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung’s neck as soon as Chaeyoung welcomed Jiyool in her arms.

“Woah, seriously Jiyool? Your daddy is standing right here but you went to your aunty instead?” Taehyung asked in disbelief while faking a hurt face.

Jiyool turned to look at her daddy and giggled. “I just miss aunty so much! It’s been so long since I saw aunty and uncle.”

“Aww. I miss you too.” Chaeyoung said and kissed her cheek.

Taehyung just chuckled as a reply.

“Jooyeon!” Jiyool ran towards her mommy when Rose came to living room with their second child in her arms.

Jooyeon is their second daughter who is only 1 year old.

Jiyool kissed her little sister cheek while Rose just smiled while looking at her daughters.

“How your first day in school, Jiyool?” Rose asked.

“I had so much fun! I made a lot of new friends.” Jiyool said excitedly.

“Well that’s good to hear.” Taehyung said and nodded.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?” Rose asked again.

Jiyool shook her head. “I want to play with Jooyeon first.”

“Let’s change your clothes first.” Rose said as she handed Jooyeon towards Taehyung before taking Jiyool’s hand to their bedroom.

Taehyung and Rose just lived nearby the Jeon’s mansion. Taehyung and Rose sometimes will get very busy but they were grateful that Mr and Mrs Jeon were very helpful. Mr and Mrs Jeon were no longer working as they already retired. So, they decided to just spend their time together at house. Mr Jeon always fetch Jiyool from school as Mrs Jeon took care of Jooyeon at house with the help of their helpers as well. Taehyung will fetch his daughters from the Jeon’s mansion after he finished with his work. They would sometimes come to the Jeon’s mansion during the weekend.

As for Jungkook and Chaeyoung, they lived somewhere else but still in Seoul as Jungkook had to transfer to different department after he took over his dad business. They will visit the Jeon’s mansion too but not as frequent as Taehyung and Rose.

After changing her clothes, Jiyool went back to the living room. She approached Chaeyoung who was seating on the sofa with Jooyeon on her lap.

“Aunty, where is your baby?” Jiyool asked sheepish.

Chaeyoung smiled warmly and pointed towards the kitchen.

There was Jungkook who was holding their first child, Jungyoung. Chaeyoung just gave birth to their first baby boy 3 months ago.

“Let me hold him first!” Mr Jeon said.

“No! That’s my grandchild, I need to hold him first!”

“Mom, dad, come on! Stop fighting over my baby!” Jungkook said as he tried to dodge his parents who were trying to grab his baby.

“Jungyoung-ah, look at your harabeoji.” Mr Jeon cooed as he tried to take the baby.

Mrs Jeon blocked Mr Jeon.”Ani, Jungyoung-ah. Come to halmeoni.”

“Oh no.” Jungkook sighed and decided to go to the living room leaving his parents in the kitchen.

Mrs Jeon pouted. “It’s all your fault!”

Mr Jeon smiled and tapped her shoulder before he burst into laughter.

 

Jungkook took a seat beside his wife and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Chaeyoung asked as she turned towards her husband after Rose took Jooyeon from her.

“They are fighting. Like a kids.” Jungkook said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Chaeyoung smiled and took Jungyoung from Jungkook. “They just miss their grandchild so much, don’t be so hard on them.”

Jungkook nodded and saw Jiyool who was playing with her little sister.

“Hey there my little niece!” Jungkook said as he opened his arms widely.

Jiyool giggled and went to Jungkook’s arms while looking at Jungyooung who was in Chaeyoung’s arms.

“I am so happy!” Jiyool grinned.

“Why?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Because I have a little sister and a little brother!”

Jungkook and Chaeyoung smiled at her answer.

“Guys, come out now.” Taehyung called from the outside.

“Jungkook, can you please hold Jooyeon for me.” Rose gave Jooyeon to Jungkook.

“Sure.” Jungkook took Jooyeon into his arms.

“Jiyool-ah, come here for a while.” Rose called for Jiyool.

Jiyool went to her mommy with a confused expression on her face.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung already went out with the babies in their arms.

After waiting for everyone to go outside, Rose lifted Jiyool into her arms.

“I need you to close your eyes for a while. Can you do that for me?” Rose asked.

Jiyool nodded and closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around her mommy’s neck.

“No peeking okay?” Rose said as she walked from the house towards the garden.

Jiyool giggled as she finds it funny.

“You can open your eyes now.” Rose said as she put Jiyool down.

Jiyool opened her eyes and her eyes beamed with excitement. “Woah!” Jiyool exclaimed.

In front of her stood her daddy with a big cake in his hand. “Happy birthday, Kim Jiyool!” Taehyung said as he smiled widely.

“Make a wish.” Rose whispered softly.

Jiyool closed her eyes for a seconds to make her wish and opened it after to blow the candles.

“Happy birthday, Jiyool!” Everyone said loudly while clapping their hands.

“Thank youuuu!” Jiyool beamed.

“It’s your mommy who planned all these.” Taehyung shrugged as she smiled towards his daughter.

“Alright, let’s eat the cake now. I’m craving for sweet things nowadays.” Mr Jeon said and took a seat at one of the chairs.

There were a lot of foods on the table.

“Where is Grandma Park?” Jiyool asked as she looked around.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “She went on a trip.”

“A trip?” Rose asked.

“Yeah. After she retired, she found a club of single mothers and they always do trips to overseas.” Jungkook said as he took a bite of the cake.

Jiyool and Rose nodded.

After everyone finished with eating, it was time to take a picture.

They took places in front of the camera. Mr and Mrs Jeon were sitting in the middle with Chaeyoung, Jungkook, Taehyung and Rose at the back of them. Chaeyoung and Rose were holding their babies while Taehyung held Jiyool in his arms. Jungkook placed his arm around Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

“Ready? In the count of one, two, three…” One of the helper helped them to take the picture.

 

 

 

 

“If we are fated to be together, we will always be together no matter what happened.” – Jungkook thought to himself before he kissed Chaeyoung’s cheek.

“No matter how we try to deny it, if the fate said so, then that’s it. You can never fight the fate.” –Chaeyoung thought to herself as she chuckled when Jungkook kissed her cheek.

“I knew that I can never go against the fate.” – Taehyung thought to himself and smiled while looking at Rose.

“Fate always has it’s own way no matter how hard we tried to change it.” – Rose thought to herself and leaned her head against Taehyung’s shoulder.

 

“And it is what we called as FATE.”

 

Click!

The sounds of camera snapped their picture.

 

THE END.

 

 

 

I’m sorry if the ending is not good ! ><

Thank you for those who read this story of mine. Never knew that people will like this story ><

Thank you to all of you who keep supporting this story, keep supporting me. Without my readers, I can never finish this story.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSSS. <3

I’ll try to correct all those mistakes from the beginning after this, it might takes time.

Yay! I managed to finish my first story !! *applause*