Chapter 5

It Is Called As Fate

Taehyung was walking towards The Friendly Bean while carrying Jiyool in his arms.

“Appa, are we going to eat patbingsu?” Jiyool asked with her arms wrapped around her dad’s neck.

“Yes, we are.” Taehyung answered his daughter before kissing her cheek.

“Yay!” Jiyool’s eyes beamed with excitement.

“But, before that, I want you to meet someone. Be good to that someone, okay?” Taehyung tapped the tip of Jiyool’s nose gently.

Jiyool nodded eagerly.

They walked into the café and took a seat at the corner of the café. Taehyung placed Jiyool on the stool and took a seat across from it. He took his phone out of his pocket before typing on it.

Meanwhile, Rose was fidgeting with her fingers at the kitchen. A notification popped out from her phone,

 

We are here. Where are you?

 

From: Taehyung

 

Rose puffed her cheeks. “Breath in, breath out. You can do this, Rose.” Rose walked out from the kitchen and headed towards Taehyung and his daughter.

Taehyung lifted his head and smiled when he spotted Rose was standing a few feet away from them.

Rose bowed and smiled. “Hi there, Jiyool. Do you still remember me?” Rose smiled.

Jiyool bit her inner cheek and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at his daughter. Rose was standing there nervously.

Jiyool turned back to look at Rose. “You are the lovely lady that save me the other day.” Jiyool smiled warmly.

Rose smiled and heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Jiyool’s smile. Rose turned to look at Taehyung and he nodded towards her signalling her to take a seat beside Jiyool.

Rose took a seat beside Jiyool.

“I’ve heard that you want to patbingsu?” Rose asked Jiyool.

Jiyool nodded. “But I don’t know which one to choose, there are so many.” Jiyool pouted.

Rose chuckled at Jiyool.

“Appa, which do you want?” Jiyool showed the menu towards her father.

Taehyung shrugged.

“I’ll show you which one is the best one in here.” Rose took the menu from Jiyool and showed to her. “How about this one?”

Jiyool looked at it for a moment. “Okay, I’ll like to order that.”

Rose called for one of her worker and told her to prepare the order.

“Jiyool-ah.” Taehyung called his daughter softly.

Jiyool hummed as a response.

“Do you like this ahjumma?” Taehyung laughed a little with that name.

Rose widened her eyes and glared at him.

Jiyool nodded. “She’s so pretty. Just like aunty chae but with different hair colour.”

Rose smiled at the answer.

“Do you like it if she’s going to be your mommy?” Taehyung asked carefully.

Jiyool bit her lips and looked at her fingers. Rose and Taehyung held their breaths as they felt nervous about her answer.

“Of course!” Jiyool said cheerfully.

Taehyung chuckled in relief while Rose smiled in relief.

“Can I call you mommy?” Jiyool looked at Rose and asked sheepishly.

“Of course you can, sweetie.” Rose hugged Jiyool tightly.

“Yay! Finally I have my own mommy!” Jiyool exclaimed.

Taehyung smiled widely while looking at the two people who are so precious to him.

They spent their time by eating patbingsu and talking about random things. Rose got to know a lot about Jiyool and same goes with Jiyool.

After they finished their patbingsu, Taehyung took Rose and Jiyool to a graveyard. They were standing in front of two graves.

Rose stared at his side profile with a sad eyes while Jiyool in her arms.

Taehyung bowed before he kneeled down and ran his hands gently on the graves.

“Eomma, appa, how are you? This is the first time I came here after I went to Japan. I am sorry for not coming to visit you 5 years ago.”

Rose and Jiyool just stared at Taehyung.

“I’m sorry for not being there with you last time. I-I’m sorry.” He choked on his tears.

After a few moments of silence, Taehyung wiped his tears using his hands.

“Today, I brought two people who mean the world to me.” Taehyung chuckled softly.

Rose placed Jiyool on her feet and bowed before kneeled down beside Taehyung.

“Mr and Mrs Kim, I’m Roseanne Park. Nice to meet you.” Rose said above whispers.

Jiyool followed what Rose was doing. “Halmeoni, harabeoji. I’m Jiyool. Nice to meet you.” Jiyool said softly.

“I’ll promise to take care of them. Please look after us.” Taehyung said while standing up before bowing again.

“Please look after us.” Rose and Jiyool said in unison before standing up and bowed for the last time.

Rose went to Taehyung and hugged him. “It’s okay, I’m sure they are very proud of you.” Rose patted his back lightly.

Taehyung hugged back and murmured into her head. “Thank you for being with me.”

Rose pulled back from the hug and kissed both of his cheeks.

“I want to hug mommy and daddy too!” Jiyool said and pouted.

Taehyung chuckled and lifted her into his arms.

Jiyool hugged Taehyung and Rose with her tiny arms. Taehyung and Rose kissed each of her cheeks. They walked back towards the car.

“Mommy, where is my grandparents?” Jiyool asked while playing with her fingers.

Rose smiled. “They are staying in Australia. I already told them about you and they seems so excited to meet you one day.”

“Really?” Taehyung lifted his eyebrow and he glanced at Rose.

Rose nodded. “Yeah, I told them already and they said we got their blessings.”

Taehyung grinned widely. “Thank you.”

“Come on, let’s go home now. It’s almost time for dinner.”

“Yeah.” Taehyung said before placing Jiyool at the backseat and got into the driver seat. After fastening their seatbelts, Taehyung drove away from the graveyard.

 

 

“We are back!” Jiyool yelled cheerfully as she walked into the house. Taehyung placed their shoes into the rack and followed Jiyool from behind.

“Oh, you’re back. Come and sit, let’s have dinner.” Taehyung nodded at Mrs Park and took a seat.

“You’re back, Jiyool!” Mr Jeon said excitedly and took a seat.

“Grandpa, grandma!” Jiyool waved cheerfully as she already sat down.

“Woah, you seems to be so in the good mood. Mind telling me what happened?” Mrs Jeon asked while smiling.

“I have a mommy now!” Jiyool said making everyone turned their heads towards Taehyung.

“Who has mommy now?” Chaeyoung asked as she entered the dining room and took a seat.

“Really?” Mr and Mrs Jeon asked in unison.

Taehyung chuckled. “Yeah, I already proposed to her and she said yes.” Taehyung rubbed his nape nervously.

“Who is it?” Mrs Park asked in curious.

“It’s Rose.” Jungkook answered casually after he took a seat beside Chaeyoung.

“Chincha?! Daebak!” Mrs Jeon said excitedly.

“We are so happy for you, Taehyung.” Mr Jeon said after chewing his food.

“Do you like your mommy, Jiyool?” Mrs Park asked Jiyool.

Jiyool nodded eagerly. “She’s so pretty! Just like aunty Chae but with different hair.”

Chaeyoung smiled at her answer.

“I’ve always know that you guys are going to end up together.” Mrs Jeon said and smiled warmly to Taehyung.

“So, when is the wedding?” Jungkook smirked at Taehyung.

“The sooner is the better.” Mr Jeon said.

“I’ll let Rose decide.” Taehyung said and resumed his eating.

They were eating with small chitchat when Chaeyoung suddenly stood up while cupping before she rushed towards the bathroom.

“I’ll go check on her.” Jungkook said and rushed to her.

Everyone turned to Chaeyoung and Jungkook’s seats before they shrugged.

“Aunty must be having a stomach ache.” Jiyool said.

 

 

Jungkook rubbed Chaeyoung’s back gently. After Chaeyoung washed and rinsed , she lifted her head and rubbed her temples.

“Hey, you’re okay?” Jungkook asked while her hair gently.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

“Let’s get you to bed now.” Jungkook guided her slowly towards the bedroom.

Chaeyoung sat down on her bed with her back against the headboard.

“I’m fine now. You can go back to the dining room.” Chaeyoung weakly said.

“No, you are not fine.” Jungkook said as he took a seat at the side of the bed while facing her. “Did you eat anything bad yesterday?”

Chaeyoung shook her head. “I feel dizzy.”

Jungkook placed his palm on her forehead. “Your temperature is just fine. You don’t have any fever.” Jungkook bit his inner cheek.

“I’ve been getting nausea this lately.” Chaeyoung said while closing her eyes.

“Hey..” Jungkook said softly while cupping her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb softly. “Why don’t you lay down and rest? Maybe you will be okay after you have a rest.”

Chaeyoung nodded and laid down.

Jungkook kissed her forehead softly.

 

 

Enjoyyy ! <3