Chapter 6

It Is Called As Fate

Jungkook Chaeyoung’s hairs softly while waiting for her to fall asleep. He chuckled softly when he heard Chaeyoung’s soft snores, indicating that she already fell asleep. He kissed her lips lightly before he went back downstairs.

“How is she? Is she okay?” Mrs Park asked with a worried look on her face.

“Yes, she already fell asleep.” Jungkook said and took a seat.

“Poor aunty Chae.” Jiyool pouted.

“Hey, aunty Chae is going to be just fine. Don’t worry. Finish your meal.” Taehyung said while caressing Jiyool’s hairs gently.

“Bring her to the clinic tomorrow, son.” Mrs Jeon told him.

Jungkook nodded before resuming his meal.

 

 

Jungkook woke early in the morning and went to the kitchen. He saw Mrs Park was putting a meal onto a tray. He approached Mrs Park and took the tray from her.

“I’ll bring it to Chaeyoung.”

“It’s okay, Jungkook-ah. Go and have breakfast with the others. I’ll bring this to Chaeyoung.”

“No, it’s fine. I’ll have breakfast with Chaeyoung.” Jungkook said while smiling.

Mrs Park sighed. “Okay, if you say so. Thank so much, Jungkook.” Mrs Park smiled warmly.

 

 

Jungkook opened the door gently with his one hand while the other hand was holding the tray. After closing it gently, he walked to the bed and set the tray on the bedside table.

Jungkook smiled while staring at Chaeyoung’s face. Jungkook leaned closer and kissed her forehead.

“Wake up, sleepyhead.”

Chaeyoung opened her eyes slowly and snuggled into her pillows back.

“If you don’t wake up now, I’ll have to use my secret weapon.” Jungkook said with a small warning.

“Fine.” Chaeyoung woke up and forced a smile at him. She rested her back against the headboard and glanced towards the bedside.

“What’s with the tray?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Your breakfast. No, our breakfast to be exact.” Jungkook answered her.

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows.

“Everyone was worried about you. Your mom made it. I just brought it.”

Chaeyoung nodded.

Jungkook took her hands in his and rubbed his thumb on her palm.

“How are you feeling?” Jungkook asked.

“Much better.” Chaeyoung smiled widely.

“Glad to hear that.” Jungkook leaned forwards to kiss her but Chaeyoung pushed his face lightly.

“I haven’t brush my teeth.” Chaeyoung said sheepishly.

Jungkook frowned.

“Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Chaeyoung took the tray and set in on her lap.

Jungkook chuckled.

They ate their breakfast while enjoying each other presences.

Jungkook took the tray from her lap and set it back on the bedside table.

Chaeyoung stood up from the bed and was going to tidy up the bed when she cupped and rushed to the bathroom.

Jungkook rushed towards her and rubbed her back gently. He was worried while looking at her.

Chaeyoung washed and took a small towel to wipe .

Jungkook held her arm to guide her back into the room.

“Let’s go to the hospital okay?” Jungkook said worriedly.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “It’s going to be fine. It’s nothing.”

“Don’t be so stubborn, Chaeng.” Jungkook said sternly after he let her sat on her bed. “Don’t go to work today, just rest at home.”

“B-but I-I-“

“No but, Chaeng.”

“But Jungkook.” Chaeyoung pleaded.

“If you don’t want to go the hospital, then you stay at home. That’s final.” Jungkook said sternly.

“Fine.” Chaeyoung pouted.

“Now sleep.” Jungkook pushed her shoulders lightly to make her lay down.

“I’ve been sleeping since yesterday night.” Chaeyoung struggled to break free from his hold.

“I know. But you need to sleep again.” Jungkook protested.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Chaeyoung groaned as she finally gave up and laid down on the bed.

Jungkook smiled in victory. “I’ll get going now. Take care. Call me if there’s anything.”

“I hate you.” Chaeyoung glared at him and turned around so her back was facing him.

“I love you too.” Jungkook kissed her temple and chuckled before went out of the room to go to work.

 

Jungkook was going down from the stairs and bumped into Mrs and Mr Jeon.

“Where is Chaeyoung?” Mrs Jeon asked.

“She’s not feeling well. So I told her to stay at home.” Jungkook said and wore his shoes.

“Why don’t you bring her to the hospital?” Mr Jeon asked this time.

“I was going to but she refused to. I’ll bring her to the hospital if she’s still not feeling well after I get back from work.”

Mrs Jeon nodded.

“I’ll go first mom and dad.” Jungkook kissed his mother cheek and hugged his dad before going to his car.

 

 

Jungkook was driving back home from his work when his mind was occupied with what he talked with Hoseok back in the office. He bit his inner cheek.

 

F L A S H B A C K

“What’s with the face hyung?” Jungkook asked when he saw Hoseok entered his office.

Hoseok slumped his body onto one of the sofa in Jungkook’s office. He rubbed his face a few times.

“I am so tired.” Hoseok looked at Jungkook sighed.

“Of what?” Jungkook asked.

“My sister.”

“What did you sister do this time?” Jungkook asked while chuckling.

“Her hormones are killing me.” Hoseok half-yelled. “She’s pregnant and her cravings are killing me too. First she said that she wanted to eat ice cream and after buying her ice cream she want to eat a cake!”

Jungkook laughed a little. “Where is her husband?”

“Her husband are working in America and he will be back next week so she has been staying with me. Oh and not to forget, she keep vomiting. But yeah I kind of pity her when she had to rush to the bathroom everytime she had th-“

“W-wait, she keep vomiting?” Jungkook asked.

Hoseok nodded. “Yeah, well a pregnant woman always vomit.”

“P-pregnant?” Jungkook widened his eyes when he recalled back that Chaeyoung has been vomiting these few days.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

Jungkook sped up and gripped her steering wheel tightly when he came back from his sense.

Due to his luck, he didn’t get caught by a police traffic or anything. He managed to reach home within a few minutes. He rushed to get into the house and went to look for Chaeyoung but he could not find her anywhere. He became panic and took out his phone from his pocket. He slid opened his screen and saw that there were many miscalled from his mom, dad and even taehyung. He cursed himself for putting his phone into a silent mode. He was going to call Taehyung when his screen showed a call from taehyung and he quickly answered it.

 

“Where the hell did you go?”

“Where is everyone?”

Taehyung sighed on the other line.

“Come to Seoul Hospital now. Chaeyoung f-“

 

Jungkook ended the call when he heard Chaeyoung’s name and rushed to his car to speed up to the hospital.

 

 

Jungkook rushed towards the reception desk and asked about Chaeyoung’s room number.

He quickly spotted his family along with Taehyung at the front of Chaeyoung’s room but his family seems to be in a deep talk that they don’t even realized his presence.

“Do they know already?” Jungkook gulped as he thought to himself.

Jungkook overheard what his family was talking about as he approached them slowly.

“Okay, so tell me whose the f-“ Mr Jeon could not finish his sentence when Jungkook interrupted him.

“I am. I’m the father.” Jungkook gulped and looked forwards to his family faces. “The baby is mine.” Jungkook said seriously.

Everyone turned their heads to look at him with shocked faces.

 

 

Taerose moments will be in the next chapter ! <3

 

I can see that I’m getting less comments now. And I am sad about it. It seems that people are not interested with my story anymore. *sighs*