Extra Chapter - Rosekook

It Is Called As Fate

Few years back when Jungkook and Chaeyoung started working. Even though they work in the same company but they were in different department.

Jungkook was waiting for Chaeyoung in his car as usual when suddenly he received a message from her.

 

From: Chaeng <3

Don’t wait for me. I still have a lot of work to do. I’ll go back with Jihyo.

 

Jungkook frowned after he read the message sent by Chaeyoung.

 

To: Chaeng <3

It’s okay. I’ll wait.

 

From: Chaeng-ah <3

I’ll be very late. Just go home.

 

To: Chaeng <3

I said I’ll wait.

 

From: Chaeng <3

Suit yourself.

 

Jungkook pursed his lips. He was wondering why she’s giving him the cold treatment. Did he do something wrong?

Jungkook went out of his car and went to the café across from the office to have a cup of ice latte. While waiting for Chaeyoung to finish with her work, he played some games in his phone. He waited for almost an hour when he saw Chaeyoung and Jihyo walked out from the office. He sprinted towards them.

Chaeyoung was going to enter Jihyo’s car when Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

“It’s okay. I’ll send her home.” Jungkook smiled towards Jihyo.

Jihyo eyed Chaeyoung with a teasing smile before she waved towards them. “Take care, Chaeyoungie.”

After Jihyo drove off, Jungkook pulled her towards his car and opened the door for her. Chaeyoung got into the car without sparing him a glance.

Jungkook just shrugged and went to the driver side before driving back home. The ride was silent because every time Jungkook tried to start a conservation, Chaeyoung will only answered him by saying yes or no. Thus, Jungkook decided to stay silent.

As soon as they reached the house, Chaeyoung quickly went out and went straight to the house without waiting for him like she used to. Jungkook could only sighed.

 

 

It was almost already 3 days and their condition was getting worse. Jungkook knew that he has to do something to fix their relationship back. He was going down the stairs when he saw everyone was having their breakfast except Chaeyoung, she was nowhere to be seen.

“Mom, where is Chaeyoung?” Jungkook asked as he took a seat.

“She already went to work.” Mrs Jeon said and took a sip of her warm coffee.

“What? With who?” Jungkook asked and frowned.

“Jihyo picked her up.” Mrs Jeon answered him.

“She went to work that early?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

“Oh, she didn’t tell you?” Mrs Jeon asked.

“Tell me what? What is she supposed to tell me?” Jungkook asked.

“She’s going to Jeju Island. What kind of boss are you that you don’t even know about it?” Mrs Jeon said as she lifted her eyebrow.

“I need to go now.” Jungkook said and rushed to go to work.

 

 

Jungkook entered his office room and called for his secretary, Kand Daniel.

“Yes, boss?” Daniel asked his boss.

“Do you know where did Chaeyoung go for her meeting and what is it about?” Jungkook asked as he bit his inner cheek.

“Oh. Chaeyoung has to go to Jeju Island while Jihyo has to go to Busan. They are the team leaders so they have to see the progress of the paperworks.”

Jungkook nodded. “Can you please give me the details of the paperworks as soon as possible? Especially the one in Jeju Island, I need it right now.”

“Sure, boss.” Daniel said and smiled as he still stood in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him confusedly. “Why are you still standing here?”

“Did you miss your lover already, boss?” Daniel asked and winked.

“Get out now before I fire you.” Jungkook muttered as he gritted his teeth.

Daniel just laughed and went out from his room.

 

 

“This is your key room. Enjoy your stay in here.” The worker at the front desk of the hotel said as she gave Chaeyoung the key.

“Thank you.” Chaeyoung took the key and smiled.

Chaeyoung just arrived at her hotel to check in. She was so exhausted since she straight went to the worker who handled the paperwork as soon as she arrived in Jeju Island. It was almost night by the time she reached the hotel.

Chaeyoung walked to the elevator while pulling her small luggage and pressed on the floor on her room. She patted her shoulders as she felt so exhausted. She went out of the elevator and walked towards her room. After scanning her card key to the door, she opened it and put her luggage at the corner of the room and laid down on the bed. She was going to fall asleep but was awaken by the sound of the doorbell. Chaeyoung sat up and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

“Wait a minute.” Chaeyoung said loudly before making her way towards the door.

She opened the door and was shocked to see who was standing in front of her.

“Hi babe.” Jungkook flashed her his famous smirk while Chaeyoung gasped.

Chaeyoung was going to close the door when Jungkook blocked it using his foot and quickly pushed the door to make it wider for him to enter.

As soon as he managed to enter, he locked the door and leaned against it while looking at Chaeyoung with a small smile on his face.

“Get out.” Chaeyoung said in a low voice.

“Chaeyoung, listen t-“

“I said get out.”

“No. I am not going anywhere.” Jungkook said seriously.

Chaeyoung moved backwards when Jungkook took few steps closer to her.

“Don’t come near me.” Chaeyoung said.

Jungkook moved closer towards her, totally ignoring her warning.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Chaeyoung grabbed anythings that she could reach and threw them towards him but Jungkook managed to dodge most of it but he failed to when Chaeyoung threw a remote control to him and it hit his head.

“Ouch.” Jungkook held his head as he crouched down.

Chaeyoung gasped and moved a bit closer towards him.

“J-jungkook?”

Jungkook groaned in pain while still clutching his head.

“I-I am sorry.” Chaeyoung said as soon as she held his head.

Jungkook stopped groaning.

“Is it hurt so bad?” Chaeyoung asked softly.

Jungkook lifted his head and met her gaze. “It is. But not on the head. It’s here.” He pulled her hand from his head and placed it on his heart.

Chaeyoung just stared at him while biting her lower lips.

“You have been avoiding me, Chaeng. I can’t take it anymore. I’m so sorry if I have done anything wrong to you. Please forgive me, Chaeng.”

 

F L A S H B A C K

 

“Jungkook, look at these pictures! They are so cute!” Chaeyoung said while showing Jungkook the pictures on her phone.

Jungkook just nodded without sparing a glance at her and continued to do his work on his laptop.

Chaeyoung just smiled faintly and left his room to give me space.

 

~~

 

It was the next day, when Chaeyoung peeked her head into his room.

“Jungkook, do you want to eat?” Chaeyoung asked softly.

“I’m not hungry.” Jungkook said in a low voice.

 

~~

 

“Jungkook please eat, you have been skipping meal for few days.” Chaeyoung said with a worried look on her face.

“Stop bothering me, Chaeyoung!” Jungkook slightly raised his voice at her as he stopped from doing his work.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips to prevent her from crying. “Fine, I won’t bother you anymore!” She slammed the door hard.

Jungkook rubbed his face frustratingly.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

“I’m sorry.” Jungkook muttered as he pulled Chaeyoung into his arms and kissed her head few times.

Chaeyoung sobbed on his chest and clutching tightly on his shirt.

They were in that position for a moment before Chaeyoung lifted her head and broke the silence.

“Why are you here?”

“Because I missed you.” Jungkook said and smiled at her.

Chaeyoung scoffed and pulled away from him. “Go take a bath, you smell stinks.”

Jungkook laughed. “I have been wearing this suit since morning. I didn’t have the time to even pack any clothes as I was rushing to come here.”

“I didn’t ask you to come here.” Chaeyoung glared at him and stood up before pulling him to stand up too. She pushed him into the bathroom and went to unpacked her clothes.

After Jungkook went out from the bathroom, it was her turn to take a bath. She took around 15 minutes to take a bath and went out to find Jungkook laying on the bed in the robe while watching television. Chaeyoung combed her hair as she took a seat beside him.

“There’s nothing to watch.” Jungkook said as he turned off the television.

“Sleep then.” Chaeyoung said and went to put the comb away before sitting back on the bed while scrolling her phone.

“I’m not sleepy yet.” Jungkook said and shrugged.

Chaeyoung ignored him and continued to scroll her phone but Jungkook snatched her phone away and put it on the bedside near him.

“Hey, give me back my phone.” Chaeyoung said and tried to take it back.

Chaeyoung yelped when Jungkook pushed her onto the bed and pinned her hands. He was hovering her and stared at her face.

“Let me go!” Chaeyoung struggled to break free from him.

“You are so pretty.” Jungkook said and grinned.

“Are you crazy?”

“Yeah. I’m crazy for you.” He said before he captured her lips with his.

Chaeyoung punched his chest to make him stop but her strength will never be able to defeat his.

Jungkook released his hold on her hands as he used one hand to cup her face as caressed her cheek gently using his thumb. He smiled into the kiss when he felt that Chaeyoung began to relax as she started to kiss him back. He used his tongue to swipe it across her lips to make her parted her lips before pushing in gently. Chaeyoung sighed into his mouth as her tongue danced with his. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jungkook pulled away to take a breath before he smirked when he saw how red was Chaeyoung’s face. He buried his face into her neck before placing a few kisses there.

“Jungkook..” Chaeyoung slightly moaned when she felt he the places where he just kissed her.

Jungkook pulled away and stared at her face. “I love you, Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips before muttering. “I love you too, Jungkook.”

Jungkook planted butterfly kisses on her face and kissed her lips long. He pulled the duvet to cover their bodies but stop in the half way. He smirked as he tried to remove his robe.

Chaeyoung stopped his hands. “What are you doing?”

“I don’t have extra clothes so I’m going to sleep without wearing anything.” He casually said.

“No! You can’t do that!” Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

“Why not? It’s not like you never see me before.” Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“No means no.” Chaeyoung said sternly.

They were staring for a few minutes when suddenly Chaeyoung yelped as Jungkook pushed her shoulders onto the bed and pulled the duvet to cover their whole bodies while smirking.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Chaeyoung groaned when she felt his skin meaning that he already removed his robe successfully.

 

 

 

Extra chapter of Rosekook ! <3 ><