Extra Chapter - Rosekook II

It Is Called As Fate

Jungkook opened his eyes sleepily and stared at the ceiling for a moments before he turned to his right side to look at his lovely wife. Chaeyoung seemed to be in a deep sleep and that made Jungkook smiled widely as she recalled back what happened on yesterday night. He kissed her bare shoulders that made Chaeyoung stirred slightly.

“Shushh.” Jungkook kissed her forehead while patting her stomach lightly.

Jungkook went out from the cover and took his pant and shirt on the floor before going to the next room to look at his child. He approached the crib and smiled when he saw that Jungyoung was also in a deep sleep. After he kissed his child’s cheek, he went into the bathroom to take a bath.

As soon as he went out from the shower, he saw the bed already tidied up, meaning that Chaeyoung already woke up. He went to the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung was preparing the breakfast. She was wearing one of his big plain black shirt and a grey pant. He wrapped his arms around her small and kissed her cheek.

“Morning.” Jungkook whispered at her ear.

Chaeyoung tilted her head slightly and smiled. “Morning. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes.”

Jungkook nodded and went to set the table by placing the plates, cups and utensils.

After they had their breakfast, Chaeyoung went to upstairs to give Jungyoung a warm bath while Jungkook sat in the living room while opening his laptop to do a bit of his work even though it was Saturday.

After a while, he went to upstairs to take a look at his wife and son were laughing while Chaeyoung gave Jungyoung a warm bath. He smiled warmly when Jungyoung giggled.

“Hey Chaeng, did you see the file that dad gave me last week?” Jungkook asked.

Chaeyoung turned to look at Jungkook. “I put it in the black box above the shelf.”

“Okay, thanks.” Jungkook went to their bedroom and spotted the black box right away. He took the files and was going to walk away when a maroon box caught his attention. He put the files aside and took the maroon box and brought it to the bed. He sat on the bed with the box in his hands.

“What is this?” He mumbled to himself.

He opened the box and scanned the contents of it. He chuckled when he saw the contents of it. It was letters and gifts that he gave to Chaeyoung since high school. He smiled to himself when he started to reminisce the past he had with Chaeyoung.

 

 

~~

 

It was during their high school when they were not dating yet, or it was when Jungkook hadn’t confessed his feelings yet. Jungkook started to have feeling for Chaeyoung since they were teenagers but he could not bring himself to confess as he was scared it could ruin their friendship. But he started to get insecure when they entered high school, when Chaeyoung started to have so many admirers. Most of guys in school always give her flowers and so on which made Jungkook to felt so jealous.

They were walking towards school when Jungkook spotted a senior was standing at the school gate with a flower in his hand. Jungkook scoffed making Chaeyoung turned her head towards him.

“What’s wrong?” Chaeyoung asked.

Jungkook grabbed Chaeyoung’s wrist which made they stopped from school.

“I have something to show you.”

Chaeyoung tilted her head in confusion.

Jungkook dragged Chaeyoung using the other way so that they don’t have to face that senior. Jungkook knew that guy was waiting for Chaeyoung and he’s not going to let that happen.

“What’s the difference of using this back way instead of just using the entrance to enter the school?” Chaeyoung asked as Jungkook was still dragging her.

“Nothing. Just for fun.” Jungkook casually said.

Chaeyoung laughed a little. “Weird.”

Soon, they entered the school and went to class to start the day as usual.

 

~~

 

Jungkook was walking back to the classroom with a bun and a banana milk in his hands. He knew Chaeyoung always spent her time in classroom during recess so he bought food for her. He was going to enter the classroom but hid behind the door when he saw someone else in the classroom. He thanked that the door was slightly opened making him abled to hear their conversation. He saw a senior stood in front of Chaeyoung’s table with a box of chocolate in his hand.

“Park Chaeyoung, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Jungkook held his breath as he was scared of what her answer will be.

Chaeyoung gripped her book hard before she lifted her head and smiled at the guy who just confessed to her.

“I’m sorry, sunbae. I can’t return your feeling. I already like someone else.” Chaeyoung said softly.

Jungkook released a sigh of relief.

That guy just chuckled. “Oh, that’s fine. At least take this chocolate.”

Chaeyoung shook her head.

“It’s fine. As a friend?” That guy said and placed the chocolate on her table before walking out of the class. He stopped when he saw Jungkook and smirked at him.

“Stupid.” Jungkook thought to himself and went into the class and took a seat in front of her.

“Jungkook?” Chaeyoung looked at him questioningly.

“Here. You need to eat.” Jungkook said as soon as he placed the bun and banana milk on her table.

Chaeyoung smiled and took the bun.

Jungkook took the chocolate. “Don’t eat this. It will make you fat. I’m giving this to Seokjin hyung.”

Chaeyoung smiled before chewing her food.

Jungkook snorted when he looked at her. Chaeyoung frowned and asked. “Wae?”

“You are always messy when you eat.” Jungkook said and placed his thumb over the corner of and rubbed it slightly. When actually there was nothing, he just felt like doing it.

“Thank you.” Chaeyoung said shyly.

“No problem.” Jungkook flashed her his famous grin.

 

~~

Chaeyoung was walking towards the music room when she saw Lisa was running towards her and panted when she stood in front of her.

“What’s wrong, Lisa?” Chaeyoung asked.

“C-Chae.” Lisa was trying to catch her breath.

“What is it?” Chaeyoung frowned.

“I-It’s J-jungkook.”

“Calm down will you? What’s wrong with him?” Chaeyoung shook Lisa’s shoulders using her both hands.

“H-he’s, the rooftop he’s-” Lisa blurted out.

Without waiting for Lisa to complete her sentence, Chaeyoung sprinted towards the rooftop.

Lisa just followed her friend from behind.

When Chaeyoung reached the rooftop, she saw many students were crowding at the corner. They were chanting ‘beat him, beat him’ and that made Chaeyoung became more worried. She tried to walk past the students but she could not as she was pushed backwards instead.

“Useless. Tsk.” A senior guy said after he threw the baseball bat onto the ground. “Let’s go guys.”

After the three walked away, other students followed them and left the rooftop leaving only Chaeyoung and Jungkook.

Chaeyoung gaped in horror when she saw Jungkook was lying on the ground while groaning in pain.

“Jungkook!” Chaeyoung ran to him and examined his face and body. His shirt was ripped and she could see blood trickled down from his lips and head.

“C-can you hear me?” Chaeyoung asked her vision started to blurr out due to her tears that threatening to fall.

Chaeyoung placed his head on her lap and sobbed silently.

“What the hell?!” Yoongi and Hoseok shouted in unison as soon they saw Jungkook.

Jin and Namjoon ran to Chaeyoung. “We’ll bring him to the nurse room.”

Chaeyoung nodded while sniffling.

 

 

~~

 

“Jungkook?” Chaeyoung called for his name as she peeked her head inside his room after knocking on the door twice.

She smiled when she saw Jungkook was resting on the bed with his back against the headboard. She approached him and set the tray of food on the bedside before sitting at the side of the bed.

“You need to eat something.” Chaeyoung said softly.

Jungkook just shook his head and looked away.

Chaeyoung took the bowl of porridge and smiled at him. “I’ll feed you.”

“You don’t have to.” Jungkook said in a low voice.

Chaeyoung placed the spoon in front of his mouth but he didn’t opened his mouth. Chaeyoung sighed and placed the bowl back onto the tray before she stood up.

“Make sure to eat. Don’t make us worry about you.” Chaeyoung said and was going to walk away when Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

Chaeyoung turned to look at him.

“Do you hate me?” Jungkook asked as he stared into her brown orbs.

“Why would I hate you?” Chaeyoung furrowed her brows.

“I always got into fights in school.” Jungkook answered her.

Chaeyoung smiled and took a seat at the side of his bed. “I know there must be a reason of it. You are not that type to simply get into fight, right?”

Jungkook turned his head and stared at her face.

“Now, would you mind telling me what actually happened the other day?” Chaeyoung asked as she leaned closer.

“Well…” He paused. “They said bad things about you so I got so mad.” Jungkook mumbled.

“Why are you mad? Wae?” Chaeyoung asked.

Jungkook sighed. “Because I care about you. No, I love you, Park Chaeyoung. I have been dying to tell you this but I can’t. I’m scared that this might ruined our friendship. I’m scared that you might like someone else. I’ve heard rumors of you liking that Chanyeol guy so I got really scared if one day you are going to distance yourself from me.” Jungkook said and raked his hair frustratedly.

Chaeyoung burst into laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Jungkook glared at her.

“Silly. Who said that I like Chanyeol oppa? He’s just a close friend since we are in the same music club.”

“Well, I told you there are rumors about it.” Jungkook shrugged.

“Idiot.” Chaeyoung muttered.

“What?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

“What took you so long, Jungkook?” Chaeyoung asked while shaking her head.

“What’s wrong wit-“

“I like you too, Jungkook.” Chaeyoung said and smiled.

“W-what? Really?”

Chaeyoung nodded.

The corner of his mouth curved upwards before he tackled her down onto his bed with him towering over her.

“W-what are you doing?” Chaeyoung asked as she gripped onto his shoulders.

Jungkook smiled as he planted butterfly kisses on her face. Chaeyoung chuckled lightly. Jungkook pulled away slightly and stared at her face closely.

“I love you, Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung smiled. “I love you too, Jungkook.”

Jungkook leaned closer and placed his lips onto hers and their lips moved in sync. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck as she parted her lips to let him explore . They kissed passionately and pulled away after before smiling at each other.

Since that night, they have been dating secretly from their parents knowing. Jungkook have been giving her letters and small gifts by placing it in her locker everyday.

 

~~

 

“There you are.” Chaeyoung said as she spotted her husband sitting the bed while smiling. “What are you doing?” She asked as she stood by the side of him.

“Just remembering the past.” Jungkook smiled.

Chaeyoung gasped. “Hey, where did you get this box?” Chaeyoung tried to grab the box but Jungkook blocked her hands.

He put the letters and gifts into the box back before closing it. He placed the box back onto the shelf and wrapped her arms around her small waist.

“I didn’t know you still keep those things.”

“Of course, they are precious. It’s from the one that I love.” Chaeyoung said and pouted.

“Thank you for loving me, for marrying me, for giving birth to Jungyoung. Thank you for everything, Chaeyoungie.” Jungkook said and kissed the tip of her nose.

Chaeyoung smiled. “Thank you for everything too.”

“Where is Jungyoung?” Jungkook asked as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“He’s sleeping. He just had his meal.” Chaeyoung said and chuckled.

Jungkook smirked.

Chaeyoung’s smiled faltered as she looked at him. “What are planning?”

In a swift motion, he lifted her up by placing her thighs around his torso. Chaeyoung automatically wrapped her hands around his neck and leaned her forehead against his.

Jungkook kissed her deeply while carrying her to lock the door before placing her gently onto the bed.

“How about we give Jungyoung a baby sister?” Jungkook smirked.

 

 

This is going to be my last update for the time being because my midsem break is over TT.TT

I’ll try to update whenever I have the time to. But more tests, reports, assignments and so are waiting as soon as the class start. So byebye ! <3

I’ll promise to make Taerose in the next chapter. HAHAHAHA ! ><

 

ANNYEONG ! ;))