Chapter 4

It Is Called As Fate

Jungkook and Chaeyoung were walking together towards their house. They were holding hands. Jiyool already went inside the house as soon as Jungkook turned off the engine of his car.

“W-wait.” Chaeyoung stop from walking.

Jungkook turned to look at her face and smiled. “I’m here. We are in this together.” Jungkook squeezed her hands in order to comfort her.

“I’m scared. What if they don’t like me?” Chaeyoung bit her lower lips.

Jungkook chuckled. “You are just overthinking. Come on, let’s go.”

Chaeyoung weakly nodded.

They walked inside and went to the living room where Jungkook’s parents and Chaeyoung’s mom were at as they were watching the television.

“Mom..Dad..” Jungkook called his parents.

“Oh, Jungkook where have you been?” Mr Jeon asked.

“How’s your meeting with Mrs Jung’s son, Chaeyoung?” Mrs Jeon asked while smiling.

Jungkook tightened his hold on Chaeyoung’s hand.

“Mom, dad, Mrs Park. We have something to tell you.” Jungkook said seriously.

Mrs Park, Mrs and Mr Jeon looked at each other before they looked back at Jungkook and Chaeyoung confusedly.

“What did you do, Chaeyoung-ah?” Mrs Park asked with a worried look on her face.

“What is it, son?” Mr Jeon asked.

“I want to marry Chaeyoung.” Jungkook said.

The three elders gaped.

 

 

Taehyung took Rose’s hands into his and caressed them gently.

“Rose..” Taehyung said.

Rose raised her eyebrow.

Taehyung chuckled and pulled out a velvet box from his pocket. He opened it and there was a diamond ring inside it.

“I know this is so sudden but I sincerely love you. I have been waiting for long and I don’t want to waste anymore time. So, Rose, will you marry me? Will you be Jiyool’s mother?”

Rose gasped and cupped with her palm.

“It was only you since the beginning.” Taehyung said and cupped her face.

“You little piece of sh-“ Rose could not complete her sentence when Taehyung pulled her into his arms.

Taehyung slipped the ring onto her ring finger using his one hand. “Yah. I was proposing to you yet you are going curse at me?” Taehyung murmured into her head. “Really, Rose?” Taehyung pulled away and stared at her face.

Rose punched his chest. “Idiot.”

“W-what? Idiot?” Taehyung’s jaw dropped.

“You jerk! I have been waiting for you for long! Do you know how many blind dates I had to go because Jimin and Jennie are worried that I’ll be forever alone!” Rose yelled and jabbed his chest few times.

Taehyung chuckled.

“You think it’s funny? Woahh, great.” Rose said sarcastically.

“Thank you. Thank you for waiting for me.” Taehyung said and grinned.

“That’s it? Only thank you?” Rose glared at him.

Taehyung scratched his head. “Err. Then?”

“Pay me! Pay back me by giv-“

Taehyung captured her lips with his. Rose widened her eyes. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and placed his hand on her nape before pulling her closer. Rose closed her eyes slowly and kissed him back. Taehyung deepened the kiss while wrapping his arms around her small waist. They kissed passionately. As if they were pouring all of their feelings in it.

Rose pulled away when she felt the need of breathe. Rose was blushing madly. Taehyung chuckled while looking at her red face.

“W-what?” Rose asked while raising her eyebrow.

Taehyung gave butterfly kisses all over her face and smiled while admiring her face. “I love you, Rose.”

“Well, I hate you.” Rose chuckled and pecked the tip of his nose.

Taehyung pecked her lips with a smooch sound.

“Wait!” Rose said.

“What?” Taehyung looked at her confusedly.

“Will Jiyool likes me? Can I be a good mother? I don’t know how to be a good mother? What if I-“

Taehyung kissed her again. “Stop it. You will be just fine. I’m sure Jiyool will love you.”

“Y-yah. Why you keep stealing kisses from me?” Rose stuttered.

“I missed your lips.” Taehyung grinned.

Rose’s jaw dropped. “You’re still the same. Byuntae!”

Taehyung burst into laughter.

 

 

“What?!” Mrs Jeon asked.

“I want to marry Chaeyoung. I love her.” Jungkook said firmly.

“Since when?” Mrs Park asked and looked at Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung avoided her mother’s eyes.

“We have been dating since high school.” Jungkook answered.

“I am sorry, mom, Mr and Mrs Jeon. I am so sorry.” Chaeyoung released her hand from Jungkook and kneeled down her head hung low.

“What are you sorry for, Chaeyoung-ah?” Mr Jeon said softly.

“B-because we have been hiding the truth from you guys.” Chaeyoun said while sniffling.

“We have been waiting for this day to come.” Mrs Park said and smiled.

“W-what?” Jungkook asked with a shocked face.

“We already knew about you guys.” Mr Jeon said and chuckled.

Jungkook looked at his mom and dad. “Mom, dad, I don’t get it.”

“You must’ve thought that we are blind, right? You must’ve thought that we are stupid not to notice it.” Mrs Jeon said while shaking her head.

Jungkook rubbed his nape nervously.

Mrs Jeon went to Chaeyoung and pulled her into a hug. “You don’t have to be sorry, my dear. I’ve always want you to be my daughter-in-law.” Mrs Jeon cupped Chaeyoung’s face. “Don’t cry please.”

Chaeyoung wiped her tears and smiled. “You also knew about it, mom?” Chaeyoung asked while looking at her mom.

Mrs Park nodded and smiled. “We just want to see until when are you guys going to hide it from us.”

“I knew that you are so jealous, son. I knew that you secretly went into Chaeyoung’s room at night. You must’ve thought that I’m not aware of it.” Mrs Jeon said with a teasing smile.

“Can’t believe that it took you guys 8 years to tell us about this.” Mrs Park said while shaking her head.

“Oh boy, you don’t know what kind of troubles that I need to go through just to make you guys admit it. I need to thank Mrs Jung and her son later.” Mrs Jeon smirked.

“Looks like your trick finally worked.” Mr Jeon winked towards his wife.

“Mom! You set it up?!” Jungkook widened his eyes.

“Jaehyun already told me everything. Yah! How could you bride Jiyool like that?” Mrs Jeon smacked Jungkook’s shoulder.

“Well, I’m just protecting what’s mine.” Jungkook mumbled.

“Alright, finally everything has settled down. I can finally sleep peacefully without your mother’s nags.” Mr Jeon said making everyone laughed.

 

 

 

Short update. This story is going to end sooonnnnn. <3

I’m sorry for not being able to reply to all of the comments but I swear I read all of the comments and I really appreciate those ! <3

Please keep voting and commenting ! Thank you ! <3