Chapter 2

It Is Called As Fate

Taehyung carried Jiyool in his arms as Jiyool already felt asleep during the ride from the airport.

“You can lay her down on the bed in my room, hyung.” Jungkook told Taehyung as they were walking side by side to enter the house.

“Where will you sleep then?” Taehyung frowned while looking at Jungkook.

“I can just sleep in the living room, it’s fine.” Jungkook shrugged.

“It’s okay, we can sleep in the guest room.” Taehyung smiled.

“Err, I don’t think the guest room is available for now.” Jungkook said while scratching his head lightly. “There is some renovation in that room so I don’t you can use the bathroom for the time being. Just use my room, hyung.”

Taehyung nodded and smiled. “Thank you, Jungkook-ah.”

By the time they finished talking, they already reached Jungkook’s room. The house was already quiet as everyone was already asleep because it was already late at night. Taehyung’s flight was supposed to arrive in the evening but due to certain problems the flight had been delayed until late night.

Jungkook took a quick shower while Taehyung prepared the bed. After changing into a big plain white shirt and a grey pant, Jungkook went out of the room.

“Night, hyung.” Jungkook said before he closed his door gently.

“Night.” Taehyung said and went under the cover with Jiyool beside him. Taehyung kissed Jiyool’s head and turned off the lamp on the table beside him.

 

 

Jungkook was heading towards the living but he changed his path when he saw Chaeyoung’s door room just closed indicating that she just went inside her room.

After wiping her face with a small towel Chaeyoung went out of her bathroom to see Jungkook was preparing the bed.

“Jungkook? What are you doing here?” Chaeyoung asked with a questioning look on her face.

“I’m sleeping here tonight.” Jungkook said as he laid down on her bed.

Chaeyoung was looking at him with a confused look.

Jungkook patted the space on his right side. “Jiyool and Taehyung are sleeping in my room tonight. You know the guest room is still under the renovation right? I can’t let them sleep in the living room.” Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung weakly nodded. “Okay then. Make sure not to let your parents know about this.”

“I don’t mind if they know. We can just get married right away.” Jungkook grinned.

Chaeyoung pinched both of his cheeks. “Very funny, Jungkook.”

Jungkook pursed his lips. “I’m not joking.” Jungkook said while pulling her hands away from his face and stood up to switch off the light.

Chaeyoung went under the cover and Jungkook joined her after he switched off the light. Jungkook pulled Chaeyoung into his arms and leaned his head against hers.

“Night, Chaeng.” Jungkook murmured.

Chaeyoung pecked his lips lightly. “Night.”

Jungkook groaned. “Why do you have to do that?”

Chaeyoung pulled away slightly and asked. “Do what? What did I do?”

“Your kiss made my sleepiness vanished.” Jungkook said and pulled her back into his arms with their faces closed to each other.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “I’m sorry. Sleep.”

Jungkook planted so many kisses on her face. From her forehead, cheeks, eyelids, chin, nose and lastly her lips.

“Jeon Jungkook. Sleep.” Chaeyoung giggled.

Jungkook went to kiss her jaw and neck.

“Jungkook!” Chaeyoung pushed his shoulder lightly. “Just sleep will you?”

“Fine.” Jungkook sighed and pulled her into his arms back.

Chaeyoung kissed his forehead and snuggled closer to him before drifted to sleep.

 

 

Chaeyoung was preparing for the breakfast when Jiyool came running into the kitchen.

“Aunty Chae!” Jiyool squealed.

“Jiyool-ah!” Chaeyoung lifted Jiyool in her arms and kissed her cheek. “Morning sweetie.”

Jiyool wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung’s neck and kissed her cheek too. “Morning! What’s for breakfast?”

“Guess what? It’s your favourites! Potato pancake and bacon.” Chaeyoung placed Jiyool down and continued to prepare for the breakfast.

“Can I help you? Pleaseee.” Jiyool said.

“It’s almost done.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“But I want to help.” Jiyool pouted.

“AIgoo. Fine. Why don’t you help aunty to wake your uncle in the living room. Can you do that?”

Jiyool nodded eagerly and went to the living room to wake Jungkook up and later went to wake her father up. Chaeyoung shook her head lightly while smiling. She pitied Jungkook because he had to wake up early in the morning and moved to the living room to continue his sleep.

Later, Chaeyoung already finished preparing the breakfast when she felt arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

“Morning.” Jungkook kissed her temple.

Chaeyoung turned around and kissed his lips. “Morning.”

“Is everything done? Is there anything that I can help?” Jungkook asked with his arms still wrapped around Chaeyoung’s waist.

“Can you please bring those plates to the table?”

“Sure.” Jungkook released his arms and went to take the plates to the table.

Chaeyoung took a glass of milk and went to the dining table to see everyone was already there. Chaeyoung placed the glass of milk in front of Jiyool and took a seat beside her. Jiyool was seating in between of Chaeyoung and Taehyung while Chaeyoung was in between of Jiyool and Jungkook.

“Yay, milk!” Jiyool exclaimed.

“It must be nice to have a mommy, right Jiyool?” Mrs Jeon asked Jiyool with a teasing look.

Taehyung chuckled while looking at Mrs Jeon.

Jiyool nodded eagerly. “I want a mommy exactly like aunty Chae!”

“You need to find a mommy for Jiyool then, Taehyung.” Mr Jeon said while chuckling making everyone laughed too.

“Do you want Chaeyoung as your mommy, Jiyool-ah?” Taehyung asked while looking at Jiyool and wiped the corner of .

“Yes!” Jiyool said cheerfully.

Taehyung smirked when he saw that Jungkook was glaring at him. “Why don’t you ask your uncle about it?”

“Well my answer is obviously no.” Jungkook said while chewing his food.

“Why not?” Mrs and Mr Jeon asked with a confused looks on their face.

“Err, can we just eat peacefully?” Chaeyoung said nervously.

“I want to eat patbingsu later.” Jiyool said breaking the awkward tension.

“I know a place that have a great patbingsu.” Chaeyoung said.

“Really? Can we go later?” Jiyool asked with excitement in her eyes.

“We are sorry, Jiyool-ah. Aunty Chae and I need to go somewhere later, we had a meeting.”

Jiyool pouted.

“It’s okay. I’ll take you there later.” Taehyung said while caressing Jiyool’s hair gently.

“When will you start working, Taehyung?” Mr Jeon asked.

“Next week. I’m planning on taking Jiyool around Seoul before I start working.”

“That’s good. You will be so busy once you start working.” Mrs Jeon said making others nodded too.

 

 

Taehyung and Jiyool went to the café that Chaeyoung told them, The Friendly Bean. Taehyung pushed the door opened for his daughter to enter first. The café looked so lovely and very calm as there was not so many café at that time. They looked around and decided to take a seat at the corner of the café.

“Jiyool-ah. Appa need to go to the restroom for a while. Stay here and don’t go anywhere, okay?” Taehyung told his daughter before went to the restroom.

Jiyool nodded and her eyes wandered around the café. Suddenly, Jiyool spotted the display glass which displayed various type of patbingsu. Without knowing her legs took her to stand in front of the display glass while staring at those patbingsu.

“Woah, they look so delicious!” Jiyool mumbled to herself while walking forward and bumped into an unknown guy making his drink spilled.

“Yah!” That unknown guy yelled at her.

“I-I’m sorry!” Jiyool said while bowing repeatedly.

That unknown guy faked a laugh. “You think your sorry will return my drink back?!”

Jiyool closed her eyes tightly while trembling with fears. Her father never raised his voice at her including other people. This was the first time Jiyool being raised voice at.

“You can order the new one. Don’t worry, it’s free.” A soft woman voice can be heard.

That unknown guy tsked and went to the counter to make a new order.

“Hey there. Are you okay?” The same soft voice can be heard.

Jiyool opened her eyes slowly and saw a beautiful lady who looked alike like her aunty Chae but with a blonde hair was crouching down while looking at her.

Jiyool nodded weakly. That lady smiled and patted her head.

“What is your name?” That lady asked.

“Jiyool. Kim Jiyool. Nice to meet you.” Jiyool said and bowed.

“Nice to meet you too, Jiyool. I’m Roseanne Park. But you can just call me, Rose.” Rose said while smiling.

Jiyool smiled too.

“Are you here alone? Where is your parents?” Rose asked.

“I’m here with my appa but he went to the toilet.” Jiyool answered her.

“Oh, do you-“

“Jiyool!” Taehyung came running with his panicked face as he was scared when he went to table and Jiyool was not there.

“Appa!” Jiyool waved to her father and Rose stood up too but her smile faded when she saw who was standing in front of her beside Jiyool.

“Taehyung?” Rose gasped with her eyes widened.

“Rose?” Taehyung said as his eyes went wide.

 

 

My test is on this Wednesday, wish me luck ! Thank you ! ><

 

Sorry for this lame chapter, and this is unedited as usual. Hehehe ><