Chapter 7

It Is Called As Fate

“What baby?” Mrs Jeon furrowed her eyebrows.

“What are you talking about Jungkook?” Mr Jeon asked while frowning.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he realized what was happening.

Jungkook sighed. “Mom, dad, I know you guys are shocked about it and I am sorry. But you know I’m still a young man with-“

“Wait, wait, I seriously don’t get it.” Mrs Jeon cut off Jungkook as she became so confused.

“Well, you know Chaeyoung is p-“

“What the hell Jungkook?!” Taehyung yelled making everyone turned their attention towards him instead.

“H-hyung.” Jungkook gaped when he just realized how dead he is right now.

“You better tell me now, son.” Mr Jeon said sternly.

“What is all this baby you are talking about?” Mrs Jeon asked.

Jungkook rubbed his nape nervously. “Err. Baby doll? I bought baby doll for Chaeyoung?” Jungkook faked a laugh.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Mr Jeon barked making Jungkook flinched.

“D-dad. I-I’m-“

“Grandma, grandpa!” Jiyool ran towards Mr and Mrs Jeon with Mrs Park following behind.

“Jiyool-ah, how’s is aunty Chae?” Mrs Jeon asked Jiyool while Mr Jeon still eyeing Jungkook suspiciously.

“Aunty already woke up. She’s looking for uncle Jungkook.” Jiyool said while looking for Jungkook.

“Err, I need to go. You heard that dad. Bye dad!” Jungkook quickly went into the room.

Taehyung sighed out of relief when he saw Jungkook went into the room.

“Let me send you guys home first. I’m sure Jungkook can take care of Chaeyoung.” Taehyung said as he carried Jiyool into his arms.

Everyone nodded and followed him.

 

 

Jungkook leaned against the door and heaved a sigh of relief while clutching to his heart.

“Chaeyoung!” Jungkook ran towards her after he saw her was leaning against the headboard of the bed while eating a bowl of porridge.

“Are you okay? You made me worried!” Jungkook examined her face.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “I’m fine. I just had a food poisoning but it’s already fine now.”

“W-what? Food poisoning?” Jungkook widened his eyes.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Y-you are not pregnant?” Jungkook asked as he took a seat a side of her bed.

“Pregnant? Why would I?” Chaeyoung stopped eating and frowned.

“You know, last three weeks ago, what we did in Australia? I didn’t us-”

“Jungkook!” Chaeyoung put her palm over his mouth. “I am not pregnant. What makes you think that?”

Jungkook removed her palm from his mouth. “You have been vomiting a lot for the past few days.”

Chaeyoung sighed. “I’m not.”

“Well too bad, I was kind of glad that if you are pregnant. Then we could get married right away.” Jungkook shrugged.

Chaeyoung smiled while looking at Jungkook. “Hey, we’ll get married after Taehyung Oppa get married okay?”

Jungkook blew a raspberry. “Fine.” Jungkook brought Chaeyoung into his arms and kissed her head.

“But I already made a mistake.” Jungkook murmured.

Chaeyoung pulled away and stared at him with questioning look.

“Well, I accidently spilled the beans.” Jungkook said while her hair.

“What did you do this time, Jungkook?”

“I thought you are pregnant so I told them that I’m the father.” Jungkook chuckled.

“Jungkook!” Chaeyoung smacked his arm.

Jungkook pulled her into his arms back. “Sooner or later they need to know also. It’s not my fault that my girlfriend is so hot!”

Chaeyoung pinched his arm.

“Heyyy, at least we never did it in the house okay. We still respect them. Okay, that sounds funny.” Jungkook burst into laughter.

Chaeyoung chuckled too and hugged him back.

 

 

It was Taehyung and Rose wedding day. Everyone was preparing for that day since long time ago. Rose’s parents came from Australia a few days before the wedding day and they got along very well with the Jeon family. Rose’s parents was happy too that they got a grandchild already, Jiyool as she is such an adorable kid that no one resist her cuteness.

“You are so pretty! Finally you are getting married!” Jennie hugged Rose tightly.

“Thank you so much, Jennie!” Rose patted her back.

“Be happy Rose.” Jennie pulled back and smiled widely. “I’ll go to the hall now. Congratulations!” Jennie left the room.

A few minutes after Jennie left, the door creaked open, Chaeyoung peeked in.

“Unnie?” Chaeyoung called for Rose.

“Hey, come in.” Rose said while smiling widely.

Chaeyoung entered the room while carrying Jiyool in her arms.

“This little kiddo wanna see her mommy so bad.” Chaeyoung said while chuckling.

“Woahhh, mommy is so pretty!” Jiyool said cheerfully.

“Thank you, sweetie.” Rose pinched her cheek lightly.

“Congratulations, unnie!” Chaeyoung said while grinning.

“Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah.” Rose smiled warmly.

“Now that you already see your mommy, let’s go now.” Chaeyoung said towards Jiyool.

Jiyool nodded and waved at Rose.

“Byeee unnie/ mommy.” Chaeyoung and Jiyool said in unison.

 

 

“I do.” Taehyung said while smiling.

“I do.” Rose said and smiled.

“You may kiss the bride.”

Taehyung lifted the veil and smiled while staring at his lovely wife.

“I love you, Rose.” Taehyung whispered before he kissed her passionately.

Everyone clapped loudly for the couple.

Jungkook did a whistle loudly while Chaeyoung closed Jiyool’s eyes making Jiyool to laugh.

Jennie cried in happiness while Jimin patted her back lightly.

Rose pulled away from Taehyung a smiled. “I love you too, Taehyung.” Rose pecked his lips lightly.

“Let her watch her own father.” Jungkook said to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung glared at him. “Are you crazy? She’s still a small kid.”

Jiyool pulled Chaeyoung’s hand and wrapped her hands around Chaeyoung’s neck while chuckling.

 

 

It was time for Rose to throw the bouquet of flowers. Everyone cheered loudly when they saw Chaeyoung was the one who caught the flowers.

“Good jod, Chaeng!” Jungkook shouted from a far.

Mr Jeon glared at him making him cleared his throat.

Later, it was finally the end of the ceremony. After Taehyung and Rose greeted the final guest they went back into the hall and spotted everyone was there. Taehyung smiled when he saw Chaeyoung was busy chasing Jiyool around as Jiyool kept on teasing her one and only favourite aunty.

Taehyung and Rose took a seat at the couch facing Jungkook who was busy with his phone.

Taehyung nudged Jungkook. “What are you doing?”

“Finding the best date for my wedding.”

“Woah, really?” Rose asked excitedly.

Jungkook burst into laughter. “Just kidding. Just scrolling for some news. Oh, where is your parents, noona?”

“They already went back. They were so tired, they need to rest because they have to fly back to Australia.” Rose said while smiling.

Chaeyoung came and stood beside Jungkook with Jiyool in her arms. “Let’s go back now. This girl need to take a bath.”

Jungkook glanced at Jiyool and chuckled. “What happened, Jiyool-ah?”

“I accidently spilled my ice cream on my dress.” Jiyool pouted making the others laughed including Chaeyoung.

“Let’s go now.” Jungkook said and stood up.

They were walking towards the exit door when Taehyung held out his hands to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow.

“Hand her to me. You guys already took care of her. You must be tired.” Taehyung said.

Chaeyoung shook her head and smiled.

Taehyung looked at Rose and Rose shrugged.

Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung and patted his shoulders.

“Actually hyung, you and noona are not going back home after this.”

“Why not?” Taehyung frowned.

“Because you guys are going to Hawaii!” Chaeyoung said and giggled.

“W-what?” Rose frowned too.

“It’s a gift from the both of us for your honeymoon.” Jungkook pointed to himself and Chaeyoung. “But of course, we only choose the place, dad did the payment. Here.” Jungkook handed Taehyung the tickets.

“Don’t worry about your clothes. We already packed it for you guys.” Chaeyoung winked at Rose.

“What about Jiyool?” Taehyung asked.

“Don’t worry. We’ll take care of her.” Chaeyoung said and Jiyool hugged her tightly.

“Have fun, daddy and mommy!” Jiyool waved to her parents.

“Thanks a lot guys.” Taehyung and Rose said in unison.

Taehyung went to hug Jungkook while Jungkook patted his back. Rose hugged Chaeyoung and kissed Jiyool’s cheek.

“Go now. The driver is waiting.” Jungkook told them.

Taehyung kissed Jiyool’s cheek. “Don’t trouble your uncle and aunty okay. Be a good girl.”

Jiyool nodded.

Taehyung walked with Rose while holding her hand in his.

“Make sure to give Jiyool a sibling!” Jungkook yelled while waving his hand in the air.

Chaeyoung elbowed his stomach with her arm.

“I want a little sister!” Jiyool yelled too making Chaeyoung’s jaw dropped.

“See.” Jungkook smirked and took Jiyool from Chaeyoung. “Let’s go home now.”

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Now I feel like a happy family.” Jungkook said while smiling.

“Yeah.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

 

It’s coming to the end already ! Maybe another chapter ! ><

This is unedited. Forgive me for any mistakes!