Extra Chapter - Rosekook III

It Is Called As Fate

Chaeyoung closed the door gently and walked towards the bed. Jungkook was already laying on the bed while playing a game on his phone. As soon as Jungkook saw Chaeyoung went under the cover, he closed his game and placed his phone on the bedside table. Chaeyoung smiled and hugged her husband. Jungkook chuckled and kissed her head softly.

“Is Jungyoung already asleep?” Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arm around Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

Chaeyoung nodded and chuckled. “He was so active today. It’s not easy to put him to sleep.”

Jungkook chuckled. “Glad that he’s growing up very well. Thanks to his appa I guess.” Jungkook shrugged.

Chaeyoung glared at him and pinched his belly a little.

“Ouch.” Jungkook grabbed her hand and chuckled. “Alright, my mistake. Thanks to his parents actually.”

“He’s my baby boy.” Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at him.

“Hey, he’s my baby boy too. Our baby boy. We made him. Without my-“

Chaeyoung didn’t let Jungkook finish his sentence when she place her hand over his mouth.

Jungkook grabbed her hand and pouted.

“Aigoo. This is my big baby boy.” Chaeyoung pinched Jungkook’s cheek playfully while chuckling.

Jungkook can’t hold his laughter and ended up laughing with her as well. He pulled her closer to him by placing his head against hers. “Let’s sleep now.”

“Goodnight, Jungkook.” Chaeyoung muttered.

“Goodnight.” Jungkook replied after he kissed her forehead and lips.

 

 

Few years back.

 

“Jungkook! Taehyung is here!” Mrs Jeon yelled from the downstairs.

Taehyung just smiled while looking at Mrs Jeon. He promised Jungkook that he will treat him once he received his first pay.

Jungkook walked to the downstairs in a rush as he knew he was late. “Sorry, hyung. Let’s go now.”

“Where is Chaeyoung? Why don’t we ask her to join as well?” Taehyung asked while looking for Chaeyoung as they were walking towards Taehyung’s car.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “She already went out with her friends.”

“Oh, really? That’s fine, I can treat her next time.” Taehyung pursed his lips.

“Tell me when you are going to treat her.” Jungkook said as they already got into the car and fastened their seatbelts.

“Why?” Taehyung asked.

“Duh. I’m coming too. There’s no way I’m letting you treat her just by going out with just the two of you. Can we just stop talking about this?” Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled while shaking his head.

Later, they were having their lunch while talking about things.

“Are you sure there’s nothing going on between the two of you?” Taehyung asked while narrowing his eyes to Jungkook.

“W-what do you mean? O-of course, we are close to each other. Like b-best friends.” Jungkook answered without looking at Taehyung and continued stuffing his mouth with food.

“Really? If that’s so, I kind of pity Chaeng for having you as her bestfriend.” Taehyung shook his head.

“Yah. What do you mean hyung?” Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugged. “You seem so possessive when it comes to her. Like you are obsessed with her or something. It’s like you ar-”

“Yah. You better stop now. If not, I’m gonna order everything on the menu now.” Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Taehyung just chuckled as a reply.

 

~~

“Jungkook, hurry up!” Chaeyoung urged Jungkook to stand up and leave the cinema because there were still a lot of places that she wanted to go.

“Why so hurry? Let the other people leave first.” Jungkook said while looking at other people who started to leave the cinema after the movie had ended.

They were on their date since it was the weekend so they just decided to spend their time together.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Chaeyoung whined because she can’t leave the cinema since Jungkook sat at the end of the row blocking her way to leave the cinema along with other people.

“Aww, come on Chaeng. We have a lot of time.” Jungkook chuckled while looking at her.

Chaeyoung punched his chest and pouted.

Jungkook smiled when he saw her pouted and took the chance to capture her lips with his. He pulled away slightly while staring at her face. “Don’t pout. You make me want to kiss you again and again.”

Chaeyoung pushed his face. “Oh look! There are not so many people left, let’s go.”

Jungkook stood up and grabbed her hand in his and headed to exit the cinema. They were talking while heading out the cinema when Chaeyoung suddenly stopped from walking and she tried to pull her hand away but Jungkook just tighten his hold while furrowing his eyebrow.

“I didn’t know that bestfriends would hold hands.” Taehyung was leaning against the wall right after the exit door of the cinema.

Jungkook released Chaeyoung’s hand and rubbed his nape nervously. “H-hey there, hyung. What are you doing here?”

Chaeyoung just smiled innocently at Taehyung. “Long time no see, Tae opaa.”

“Y-you see there were a lot of people just now. I just hold her hand so that she won’t get lost.” Jungkook chuckled nervously.

“Y-yeah, that’s right.” Chaeyoung chuckled nervously too.

“Really? Well, I didn’t know that bestfriends kiss each other too.” Taehyung smirked.

Chaeyoung gasped in shock while Jungkook’s jaw dropped.

 

~~

Jungkook and Chaeyoung was seating beside each other while facing Taehyung in a restaurant. Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest. Chaeyoung hung her head low as she was embarrassed with Taehyung.

“Now spill it.” Taehyung commanded.

Jungkook sighed. “Yes, hyung. We are dating. Since long time ago. But we just keep it as a secret from everyone except from our friends and you.”

“I knew it that there is something going on between the two of you.” Taehyung paused. “But don’t worry. You have my blessing.” Taehyung grinned.

“What?” Jungkook looked at him with a questioning look.

“I won’t repeat what I’ve just said.” Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckled. “You won’t tell my parents and Chaeng’s mom?”

Taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung looked at each other before they averted their gazes back to Taehyung.

“Take care of Chaeng. If you hurt her, I’m gonna kill you.” Taehyung warned Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled. “Don’t worry, I won’t.”

“Alright, order anything that you want. It’s my treat.” Taehyung smiled.

Chaeyoung smiled back in return. “Thank you, Tae Oppa.”

 

 

 

Sorry for the boring chapter ! Enjoy ! :)