Chapter 8: Tom and Jerry line/WonB's Date

Highschool with GFriend

Sowon's POV

SinB's POV

(Yeah, it's time for a change. My POV now.) 

I was just on my phone when Sowon, walks into the room. Umji looks up,hoping it was Eunha but is obviously disappointed so looks back down at her phone. Sowon walks up to me. I lay on my back and look up at her with a grin. Her eye twitchs as she stares at me. She looks away and shakes something off. She takes a deep breath before she turns back to me. I move my head side to side on the futton like a cat.

She cringes,"SinB."

"Yes?" I say blinking a millions times with a big smile.

"First of all, stop it. I'll die of cringe." She shivers and I laugh before sitting up and waiting for her to continue,"Second of all, let's hang out. I've got great places for us to visit."

I eye her up and down in suspicion, "Why? Who else is going?" 

"Because I am bored. No one else is going because everyone else already has plans." She says giving me a forced smile.

I crunch my face up, "I don't know..."

"Come on~ you have to come with me. Or else." She frowns like a little child.

I smirk, "Or else what?"

She grins too and leans to me,"I'll kiss you."

I feel my face heat up as she leans back and smirks. I frown and cross my arms.

"A-alright. I'll go. A-and don't take my line!" Her smirk turns into a innocent smile and she grabs my hand.

"I'll get ready. You get ready too. You did bring extra clothes for outside yeah?" She asks. I nod and she sighs, "Alright, go get ready. See you in a while."

With that, she skips out of the room whilst humming. I turned my face to see Umji looking at me from the bed smiling with her phone in her hands. She was recording me. I groaned and got up and tackled her. 

"Noo~SinB~!" She laughed loudly as I tickled her and forced her to hand me her phone. She tapped out and gave me her phone. I deleted the videos she had got of me.

"Ugh, what do I do, Umji?" I fell on the bed and turned my head to face her. She took her phone back and hummed.

"What do you mean?" She said with a cheeky smile. I punched her, playfully and rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean, Umji. She's totally my type. That body, that smile and that a-"

"Alright, alright, I get it. No more. Stop right there." She covered my mouth in embarrassment and I laughed at her. She sighed, "Tell your heart to wait. Don't mistake one kind of feeling for another. She might be your type but not enough to be your girlfriend.Tell your heart, patience is the key. The key unlocks happiness."

"You're too deep." I laughed and she smacked my arm with a smile.

"Well, it helps out. Trust me. I'm the best one for advice." She said proudly.

I laughed as I sat up,"Believe me I know. Your advice helps out a lot. Sometimes I think you can see the future and tell me which things I should do but in like some kind of coded sentences."

Umji lets out a giggle, "Hey, it works out in the end, right?" I nodded as I laughed.  "You should go and get ready for date."

I groaned at her and slapped her arm,"Good luck with your date too." 

I quickly escaped, ignoring Umji's shouting at me. I snickered as I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to change. I wore a white shirt underneath a grayish jacket and some black tight pants. I topped it off with black sneakers and quickly added a little make up. I gave myself a smile in the bathroom mirror and headed to the living room where I heard Sowon and Eunha talking.

"Sowon, pleaseeee~~?" I peeked over the wall to see Eunha begging Sowon for something.

Sowon scratches her head, "I really don't know, Eunha. Just stroll around the town you might find something."

"Well, where are you and SinB going?" Eunha pouted and crossed her arms as Sowon put her black jacket on and then stuffed things into a bag. 

"I'll tell you where we went and how it went with every detail when we get back, okay? If you still think you need my help; text me. I'll try to reply as fast as I can." Sowon wears the light blue backpack and then turns to Eunha with a smile.

"Alright...I'll try my best. I don't want to bore her. It feels awkward everytime me and her are left alone. Also it makes me nervous when there's........."Eunha whispers something to Sowon that makes her laugh and Eunha smiles. 

I decide to finally enter the scene, "Hey Sowon, you ready?" 

I acted casual as if I had not been listening to them and they believed my act, "Ye-yeah. Shall we go?"

Sowon threw a smile at me and I swear my heart stopped. I gulped nervously and nodded with a forced smile. Eunha let out a giggle as she looked at me with smirk. Her and Umji were very alike. They'll tease but in the end be there to help you out. I shrugged my shoulders, asking her why she was smiling. She gave a teeth smile and then waved her hand in front of her.

I shook it off because I already knew what she was actually thinking and walked towards the front door. I turned back to see Eunha holding Sowon's arm and pulling her down and whispering something into her ear. She leaned away laughing while Sowon just hit her in embarrassment. 

I frowned at the scene and cleared my throat, "Let's go, Grandma."

Sowon pouted at me and hit my head playfully, I just laughed it off. I held the door for her and she smiled and bowed before exiting. I turned back to see Eunha for the last time and saw her waving and smiling at me. I waved back before exiting and closing the door.

"Let's take the bus. I mean, we don't have much of a choice." Sowon smiled over her shoulder as the wind pushed her hair. I blushed at the sight. She was REALLY pretty. 

I nodded and as we walked towards the bus stop I examined her clothes. She wore a black thin jacket and a light blue backpack. She wore a black shirt underneath and wore light blue pants with rips just above the knee. She wore black boots and wore light make up. 

"Ugh, you look so good in everything..." I whispered to myself but Sowon turned around with a smile.

"Sorry, what was that? I didn't catch it." She asked as slowed down to my pace with a smile as she walked next to me. 

"I said,uh..It's good that it's spring. Yeah. Great." I held my breath as she laughed.

"It is. It is." She repeated herself, "Spring's nice. I like all the seasons. It's even better when you spend them with someone you love. They'll keep you warm in the winter and buy you ice cream in summer. They'll share a umbrella with you in autumn and then smell the flowers in the spring."

I was kind of shocked but melted into a smile. Getting way too into the mood I asked her, "Ah, yes. Do you have a lover?"

She turned to me, losing her smile, "No. I want a relationship that isn't just playing around. If I date someone, I want to marry them. Dating is no joke to me."

"Ah, quick! Our bus is already at the bus stop!" Sowon grabbed my hand ran towards the bus. We made it just in time and took a seat in the back. The bus wasn't too crowded, I guess this bus only heads to certain spots.

As the bus started to move I felt Sowon starting to sway. I turned to face her and saw her barely being able to stay awake. She hit her face on the chair in front of us and yelped in pain. I laughed loudly and she groaned. 

"Didn't get enough sleep, grandma?" I laughed as she pouted and rubbed her head. 

"Leave me alone. It's all you fault anyway. After what you did last night, how could I sleep..?" She mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear her and couldn't be stuffed asking for her to repeat so I just hummed in response.

"Wake me up when you see a huge clownfish near a white building. It's our stop." She leans her head back on and slowly drifts to sleep. I could tell that after a while she had fallen asleep when I heard her soft snores. I smiled at her. I needed this saved into my phone. I took billions pictures of her face in so many angles. 

I looked through the photos and she looked good in all of them. What did I expect? She’s beautiful. As I was looking at the photos something caught my eye. It was a a huge clownfish painted on the side of a white building. I quickly realised our stop was close by. 

“Hey bus driver! Our stop’s right there, stop right in front of that builiding, thanks.” I quickly informed the bus driver and he nodded and waved.

”Yeah, little girl calm down. I’m not dumb. The bus stops there in a few minutes.” I heard the bus driver snicker and clenched my fist. 

“Huh?” I asked in an annoyed tone as my eye twitched in angry. He just laughed and I felt a hand on my cheek as it turned my attention to the person. 

“Don’t lose your temper, little girl.” Sowon smirked but I just blanked out because our faces were really close. Her head lay on my shoulder and her eyes stared up into mine. Our surroundings had completely disappeared and the only thing I could see was her beautiful face with that sly smile. 

“Alright, little girl, here’s your stop.” The bus driver caught our attention and both of us snapped out of it. She quickly leaned away and cleared as we gathered our stuff and left the bus. The bus driver gave me a smirk and a wave before driving away and I returned it with a glare.

Sowon laughed and placed her hand on my shoulder, “Come on now, let’s not become mad, little girl.” 

I slapped her hand away and started to walk to the white building. I heard her call out to me whilst laughing cutely and it pissed me off even more. I stopped and turned around to look at her smiling and chasing after me. I bit my lip as I tried to hold back my smile but obviously failed. My frown melted away and turned upside down. 

She ran up to me and wrapped her arm around me, “Come on, I was just joking. Don’t leave your date behind.” 

She laughed at that but my face turned bright red and she gave me a worried look at my reaction. I covered my mouth and stared at her and she just stared at me confused.

”Idiot, don’t you realize what you just said...?” I said softly not even being able to hold eye contact with her.

”Yeah?? All I said was that I was joking and that you shouldn’t leave your da...Oh my god.” She blushed brightly and crouched down and buried her face into her knees. I laughed at her and crouched down to her. 

“Wow, Sowon~ You are very bold~” I said in a teasing tone and she just shook her head, obviously becoming more embarrassed.

“S-stopp...” Sowon stuttered and I just laughed at her. 

“You’re very cute, you know?” I smiled and without realising my thoughts slipped out of my mouth. Sowon peeked at me looking very innocent.

”Really..?” She said softly and I couldn’t help but smile and nod and she showed me her face fully and her blush hadn’t left her face. She gave me a goofy grin and my heart melted. 

“Alright, let’s get going, we can’t keep the readers waiting...” I stood up and rested both of my hands at either side of my hip.

”What?” Sowon looked up at me confused.

I waved and helped her up, “Nothing, I didn’t say anything. Let’s getting going.” 

I grabbed her hand and held it as we entered the building. The doors were automatic and the inside was dimly lit. It had small lights, which mainly dark colors, dance around the room. The walls were huge pictures of fish and all kinds of underwater animals. I stood in awe and Sowon intertwined our fingers. 

“Pretty,isn’t it?” She asked with a smile and I nodded but turned away trying to hide my blush because of her sudden move. I examined the wall as we headed to the front desk where two women sat. There were sliding glass in front and as we stood in front, one of the ladies opened the glass.

She gave us a polite smile, “Hello ma’ams, welcome to Clown’s Fishes. Entry tickets for two?” 

“Yes.” Sowon nodded and lady sat back on her chair and tapped away on her computer keyboard.

”Time period?” She turned her attention back to Sowon.

”1 hour.” Sowon answered back and at that point I knew I was not needed right now. I saw a couple exit, holding hands and giggling to each other.

”I love you, darling~“ I heard the girl say to her boyfriend.

”I love you too, baby~“ The guy leaned in and stole a kiss from the girl and she just giggled and hit his arm playfully. I gagged. 

“SinB- What are you doing?” I turned my attention to Sowon who just gave me a weird look, “Anyway...Here your ticket.”

I grabbed the ticket and for some reason tighten the grip on her hand. She looked at me but I didn’t look at her and just pulled her towards the entry.

A young looking man gave us a handsome smile, “Tickets?”

I froze for a second before Sowon nudged my shoulder and I cleared my throat and handed my ticket. He let out a chuckle and took our tickets. He checked them and and nodded and gave me a wink. 

I blushed but I was quickly pulled in further into the building. I turned to look at Sowon who seemed really pissed. She squeezed my hand tightly and I pulled my hand back.

”Yah! What are you doing?! That hurt...” She glared at me and I shut my mouth immediately. Her glare soften and she sighed and turned away.

”Ugh, I am sorry. I don’t know what had gotten into me.” She ruffled her hair and sighed heavily. 

Then it clicked in my mind. She was jealous. I grinned at the thought and slipped my hand back into hers. She snapped her head to me and I pointed to the jellyfish tanks.

”Look! Let’s go check them out from a better view!” I pulled her towards the glass and her mood seemed to lighten up. We explored the aquarium more and continued to hold hands throughout the whole hour. I was loving the view. You know exactly what I mean bu the view. I mean, Sowon. Her beautiful smile made my stomach do flips. I’m totally falling over this girl. We took lots of pictures and she gave me her number.

The hour flew by quickly. We headed back and we didn't talk much on the bus. She fell asleep again but this time she wore a smile as her head lay on my shoulder. I lay my head on top of hers and looked outside the window.

"We should do this again. Dates with you are fun..." I whispered and not expecting it, she let out a chuckle.

"Are you seriously going to tease me about that? But, I would love to go on more with you." Her voice became softer and softer and she drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~^~^~~~~

Sorry, I had a writer's block and so I couldn't update. But here is a extra long chapter just for you. Hope you enjoyed and sorry for any grammer of spelling mistakes.