Chapter 16: I know.

Highschool with GFriend

Guys, please comment literally anything so I have the motivation to write more. Read bottom for more details.

Yerin's POV

"Yerin...You're crying." 

I touch my face and realize tears have been rolling down my face. I chuckle and stand up, keeping my head down.

"I-I'll be back." I give them a quick and forced smile before rushing to the bathroom.

I quickly rush into the public bathrooms and since we were the only people here in the cafe. I had no worries about being spotted. I locked myself in the furthest stall as I sobbed silently.

I heard the bathroom door squeak open, along with it came a sweet voice, "Yerin..?"

I cover my mouth, "Yerin which one are you in?"

There was a knock on my stall, I didn't say anything, "Yerin, I know you're in this one. Come on. Come out."

I listen to her and open the stall door. I stand with my head down."

"Look at me, Yerin." She says but I shake my head, "Yerin. Look at me."

I continue to not listen to her. She sighs as she cups my face and makes me look up. I looked at Yuju's beautiful face through the tears in my eyes. As we make eye contact, she smiles making my heart flutter.

"What's wrong?" Her voice softens as she wipes away my tears.

"I-" My voice cracks as I start to cry. I try to escape her grasp but she holds my face to her.

My eyes widen and I blush as she looks deeply into my eyes. I stare back but my blush becomes thicker every second that passes.

She takes a deep breath, "I'm sorry, Yerin."

Before I could speak, she pressed her lips onto mine. She held my face against mine. Her hands slipped down to my shoulders. I felt tears form in my eyes again but I kissed her back. I cried once again as I kissed. This time it was from happiness and not from the guilt I felt. I wrapped my arms around her neck and deepen the kiss, forgetting about everything else.

We break away, breathing heavily. Her face showed shook but it turned into joy.

"I...I can't believe you kissed me back..." Yuju tried to catch her breath. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I bite my lip, "I-I'm sorry, Yuju. I think you deserve to know the truth. The truth is that I'm in love with you and not Eunha! The truth is that she only likes me bec-"

"Because she thinks you are her online friend she's been in love with all this time? She thinks you are PikaPikachu64?" Yuju smiled at me and my eyes widened, "I know. She told us about PikaPikachu64 before we met you all. I remember how madly in love she sounded when she first mentioned PikaPikachu64. I also know who the real PikaPikachu64 is and I'm sure to see even without knowing that she's PikaPikachu64, Eunha's actually secretly in love with her."

I nod, "The real PikaPikachu64 is Umji. I need to tell her the truth. My stupid prank broke everyone's heart! I was stupid, I'm really sorry for that. Yuju, please, forgive me?"

She smiles and gives me a peck, "Of course, but how are you going to tell Eunha? I don't think it would be very heartbreaking when she finds out that Umji is really PikaPikachu64 but she will lose trust in you."

"I know. I'm ready to accept it. I just want everyone to be happy! I swear, I wish I could go back in time and slap myself. I accidentally mentioned it to her that I know who it is and then because I wanted Umji to say it herself, I tried to say that stupid prank!" Tears start to form again in my eyes. I wipe them away.

Yuju hugs me, "It's alright but since you've made me suffer so much. I'm not going to forgive you so easily." Yuju smirks.

"Wh-what?" I turn red as she slowly pushes me into the stall.

She locks the stall and presses me against the wall, "You owe me an apologie but this is how you're going ask for forgiveness."

She presses her lips against mine. She held my wrist and pinned my hands onto the wall. 

(The rest is not good for your innocent children eyes so I'm stopping it here ;P)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha's POV

I gasp as I watch everything from the bathroom door. As I watch them kiss, I feel nothing happen to my heart. Usually at moments like this people get jealous, angry or upset but instead, I was happy for them. Is it because Yuju is my best friend and she finally got the one person she wanted?

I continue to listen as they expose everything Yerin has done. So many questions run through my mind at that moment but the thing I didn't understand the most was when they said it was Umji I'm really in love with and she's PikaPikachu64, I felt the weight on my shoulders lift up and I sighed in relief. I didn't understand how Yuju knew everything. I watch them closely as Yuju pushes Yerin into the stall and locks it. I immediately close the door with wide eyes and a blush on my face. I fan myself that is until Sowon walks up to me.

"Eunha? What happened? What's taking them so long?" She gives me a confused look as I smile at her brightly.

I grab her hand and pull her to the table, "Wa-Eunha?! What are you do-?"

I let go of her hand as soon we arrive at the table. I skip happily over to SinB and Umji.

I walk up to Umji and grab her hands, "You're coming with me!"

Before anybody could say anything, I pull Umji up and drag her out of the shop.

"Sowon, do me a favor don't go in the bathrooms. Yuju and Yerin are busy." I text to Sowon as I giggle and continue to drag Umji away. 

I stop as we arrive to a huge empty park. I turn to Umji with a smile. She gives me a confused and worried look.

I smile brightly, "I know. I know everything now, Umji."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, crap it's shorter than usual. GUYS COMMENT BECAUSE THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO END IN ABOUT 2 OR 3 CHAPTER IM NOT SURE BUT COMMENT SO I CAN CONTINUE WRITING AND HAVE MOTIVATION. After this book finishes, I'll start writing Agents of Love again and I'll have a new book up as well ;))