Chapter 11: Wrong Lover

Highschool with GFriend

 

Eunha's POV
My eyes widen as she said it, "It's me."

I stood up from my desk and then stood in front of her. I slowly wrap my arms around her and lean my head on her shoulder. I don't what happened to me but I couldn't help but sob silently on her shoulder. I felt her become stiff before she placed her arms on my back and rubbed my back slowly.

"I'm so glad..."I said finally, breaking away from our a hug a little as I smile at her, "I'm so glad, it's you. I love you, Yerin. I fell over you, will you please be mine?"

Her eyes widened before she pulled me into a hug again and held me tight, "Me too. I'm glad."

I smiled as I hug her back but then soft sobs broke the moment. My eyes widen as I look at Yerin's face. Her face was filled with tears running down her cheek. I start to panic but I slowly and softly wipe her tears.

"Eu-Eunha!" She wipes her non-stopping tears, "I-I...I love you too!! I'm just really happy!"

I felt something off about her sentence but I smiled either way, "Me too. I love you too."

With that, I sealed her crying off with a kiss. The room went dead silent as our lips were pressed together. I felt my stomach feel weird. It wasn't doing flips or something when you're with the one you love. It felt strange as if a light in my stomach was dying out from the wrong love. I shake off the feeling. I opened my eyes to see her crying with her eyes squeezed shut. I leaned back. I hug her once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji's POV (IM SORRY MY PRECIOUS CHILD, I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS TO YOU o(╥﹏╥)o )

I kept my hand over my mouth as I listened to the whole conversation. I felt my tears pour out of my eyes. I held my breath to not make any sound.

"I was right. I knew it. Eunha was EunHaHaHa45. This is my fault. I wish I texted her back. I wish I was there instead of Yerin," I shook my head, "Yerin unnie deserves to be happy. I can't take Eunha from her when she was there first. It's not Yerin unnie's fault. It's mine."

I peeked through the classroom to see their lips pressed together. My tears rolled out faster. I can't watch this anymore. I got up and ran. I bumped into a person. I fell down with a loud thud. All my books fell out of my hands. I didn't say sorry or anything, I just quickly grabbed my books. My eyes were blurry and my hands were weak and shaky. I couldn't do anything as I bit my lip to hold in my cry. It didn't help when I heard her voice.

"Umji?" The sweet usually cheerful voice called my name, "Umji??! A-are you alrigh-"

She stopped as I continued to weakly grab my books. I didn't look up or say anything. She knelt down and placed a hand on my shoulder, making me face her. Her face was filled with concern. It was at that moment that I let myself out. I fell weakly into her arms and sobbed loudly into her shirt.

"Umji," Her voice was soft, "Don't cry. Tell me. What happened?"

"U-unnie..!" I barely squeak, knowing that it will break her heart to find out Yerin's been taken. She doesn't remember but I know she finds out, things are going to get complicated. I broke down more as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Umji. You don't need to say anything. It's alright. I'm here for you." Her soft voice and her warm hug calmed me down. The tears didn't stop though. They didn't stop for weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been weeks and I couldn't even be in the same place as Eunha or Yerin unnie without tearing up. My heart ached. It begged for the truth and justice. I didn't listen to my heart. I let myself cry as if it wasn't happening. As if I wasn't hoping for Yerin unnie to tell her the truth. Yerin unnie deserved her happiness. She's done nothing but the best things for me. I don't believe it was right to like Eunha anymore. I told myself continuously as I cried, curled up in a blanket on my bed, "You're not in love. You're just shocked."

It was just lies to keep another happy. To give the happiness that was meant for me, be given to the one you did it before I did. Eunha unnie even said.

She was glad.

She was glad it's Yerin unnie.

She loves her.

She doesn't feel like that around me.

I'm just a friend.

My heart won't understand so I told it these lies. I avoided it the two like I avoided telling Yuju unnie the truth. I was too late. She found out. As expected, she was heartbroken. She hasn't shown up to school ever since.

"I'm an idiot!" I cursed at myself as I cried in my empty room.

"It's all my fault!" I cried loudly as I continued to blame myself. It really was my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuju's POV

I lied in bed. It wasn't long before but I had realized who Yerin was. She was the same girl from my daydreams. A childhood friend and my first love. She told me, "I'm not going to accept your confession until you remember."

I did it. I remembered everything from our first "I love you" to our last "Goodbye.".

It was the reason I went to her. I didn't mean to find out that she was already with someone. My heart broke into a million pieces as I found out that. It became worse when I found out that that person was nonother than Eunha. My best friend.

My vision becomes blurry. Then the warm tears run down. I couldn't do anything. I had enough. I needed to get a grip on myself. I might love Yerin but she loves Eunha. I have to realize that my friend's happiness comes before mine. Eunha means a lot to me. I have to respect that she did it before I did.

"I'm an idiot," I whisper to myself as I turn to my side, biting my lip to hold the cries.

"I shouldn't be like this." I let it out. My cries echoed in my dark room. I can't be like this. They'll get worried.

I wiped my tears and headed out my room as I ran to the bathroom. I appeared in front of the mirror. I looked terrible. My hair was all ruined and I had huge bags under my eyes. My eyes were red and my mouth quivered slightly. Tear stains were visible on my face. I washed my face and fixed myself up. I headed back to my room and changed into my uniform. I looked at the time. The exact time, Eunha would arrive at my house to walk to Sowon's house and then to school. She wasn't here because I didn't go to school. But today, I will sort these things out because I know I'm not the only one badly hurt. Someone's in worse than me. Worrying more about other than herself. I'll do this for Umji. Because they need to realize, they have the wrong lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYY~~ YES I'M VERY COLD HEARTED FOR DOING THIS BUT GUESS WHAT! YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE UPSET AT IT. I WAS ALSO DEPRESSED BECAUSE UMJI IS PURE AND DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! Anyway, this was short but I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.