Chapter 5: Sowon and SinB's Balcony Moment

Highschool with GFriend

Sowon's POV

SinB leads me to the balcony. I realized that we were still holding hands. SinB didn't seem to realize and I blushed to myself. We arrived at the balcony and a gush of wind hit my face pushing my hair behind and some onto my face. I squeak at the sudden gush of wind and brush my hair to the side and tuck it behind my ear. I find SinB staring at me in awe. I give her a confused look and she turns away.

I give her hand a squeezebefore saying, "Hey are you sure you're not cold? We can just go back insi-"

"No! No. It's nice. The weather isn't too cold. Plus the view is beautiful." She looks out smiling and then looks back at me when says beautiful. I blush and cover my face wit my free hand.

"Ye-yeah. It's a big balcony too." I say as I lean on the balcony railing. 

"How long do you plan on holding my hand?" I smirk as I turn my head to her. She lets go and turn away but I caught a glimpse of pink on her cheeks. 

I laugh, "It was just a question. Plus your hand was warm." I grinned at her. She just looked at the ground in embarrassment. I laughed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"You can be really cute if aren't so rude you know?" She looked up at me. I chuckle and ruffle her hair.

"Hey!" She presses her hair and frowns at me.

"Now, now. You should not talk to your elders like that." I let go of her and shake my head.

She scoffs,"Sorry, Grandma."

I stare at her and my eye twitches, "You know what. I'm going back to sleep." I turn around and grab the door handle when she wraps her around me from the back. 

"Nooooo. I'll kiss you. I'll actually kiss you. You can't leaveee~ We haven't even sat down and actually look at the beautiful stars above." She whines and swings us around slowly until we face out wards again. 

Her arms were wrapped around my waist. Her head was leaning on my sides. She was getting up and her arms became lose on my waist. Not wanting the moment to end I held them into place. I looked back to see her give me a confused look.

"You're warm. Don't let go. Please. Just for a little while." I say as I loosen my grip on her wrists. 

"Yeah, you too but I can't see. You're such a giraffe." She snickers. I feel my grip tighten on her wrist but much more tighter then before,"Ow!"

I snicker,"I'm so tall, you didn't even see that coming." 

She grabs my waist and spins me around to face her, "I'll show you-" She starts as I face her properly, she seems to be taken back by how close we are.

She looks away and blushes but doesn't hide it properly. I stare in awe because she is so cute. I don't know what got into me but I subconsciously cup her cheeks and make her look at me without much force. She looks suprised at first when our eyes met but then her eyes soften. I leaned in closer and brought her face closer to mine. I stopped and saw her eyes close. Was she okay with me kissing her? Was is it okay to kiss her? Maybe she thinks I'm brushing something off her face. I leaned in closer and closer. I pressed my lips against her forehead. I move back but still hold her head in my palms.

Her eyes fluttler oepn and she blushes a bright red and starts hitting me, "What the hell was that!? This is so embarrassing!" She kneels down and burries her face in her palms.

I laugh,"Weren't you the one that was threatening to kiss me if I don't agree to you?" 

She freezes and then stands up with a evil grin. I become confused because she had this evil grin as if she was planning something. I backed up a little and she stepped closer and closer. I felt my back hit the railing and then I turn to face SinB's body onto mine. She grins at me as she rests her hands on the railing just next to mine. She wraps her arms around my waist and tugs at me to lean down.

I slowly lean down and stop as she starts speaking,"Sowon, have you had your first kiss yet?" I shake my head and she grins widely, "Great." 

Before I could question anything she roughly pulls my head down and presses her lips close to my mouth but not excatly. That alone is enough to drive me crazy and blush red and jumble my words.

I barely squeak,"S-S-SinB!" 

She grins as she backs up a little,"You started it. Let's see who ends it first."

I open my mouth but nothing comes out and I just close my mouth shut. I cover my face with my hand and shake my head to get back to my senses.

"Uh-Let's...um..Let's head back now..." She nods and heads off without me but before she opens the door and leaves I see her smile at me brightly like she wasn't just trolling me. I shouldn't think to big of it. She's prankstar. I'll just join in the fun. I grin to myself before heading back to the room. 

I see SinB already in her futon but her eyes were open. Her eyes found me in the darkness and her smile showed her emotion. She tapped my futon. I slowly made my way to her and tucked myself in. She scoots over to me and lays her head on my pillow.

"I'm going to have fun with you. I've got a lot of tricks up my sleeves. We'll become close quickly." She smiles at me and I force a smile back. 

"Oh god, I'm so screwed. What was I thinking?!" I thought to myself and I couldn't get a wink of sleep but I watched SinB sleep peacefuly. At that moment my sleep was gone for sure because all of the embarrassing things that happened on the balcony seemed to flood my mind again. 

I blush and whisper to myself, "God damn it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiiiiiii! I hope you're enjoying it. Like I say sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes. I and I hope you guys like it :) I'll try to update more often. 

Update: You guys are saying that this chapter was short but it was only a few words away from the regular word count in other chapters. Just want to say, I have busy life. This is my way to just spend time. I'm sorry if this was short. I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll make them longer but it will take longer. :)