Chapter 14: Confessions

Highschool with GFriend

Yerin's POV

"I know," My heart stops, "I know what happened. I was there."

I bit my lip and tackle her into a hug. I burst out crying even though I know I shouldn't be. She should be crying not me. I wanted her to push me away but this was Umji, she hugged me back. She placed her head onto my shoulder and rubbed my back slowly.

"It's fine. I heard what she said," I cried more because she thinks Eunha cares about me in that way, "She's glad it's you. So if she is. Then so am I. You deserve happiness too but tell me."

She broke away from our hug. I wiped away my tears but she held my wrists.

"Tell me, was you liking Yuju just an act?" I bite my lip and shake my head.

"No! I really do like her! It was all a prank that went too far. I swear before I could tell her it was a joke she cut me off! I didn't tell her because I wanted you to make a move yourse-"

"It's fine," She cuts me off and lets go of me, "What is done is done."

I grab Umji's wrist to prevent her to walk away, "Umji, this isn't right! What about your feelings?! You know it's you not me who's PikaPikachu64!"

She doesn't look at me, "I know it is but what's the point when she wants it to be you?"

"Umji..." I hug her from behind and I feel her silently sob to herself, "You know, it's not true. Please, you always do this to yourself."

She wipes away her tears and breaks away, "We need to go and find that couple."

She walks away and I want to reach out to her but I can't. My heart is broken. I'm terrible. I head the other way to Umji. I want her to have some alone time. I head to one of the hallways on the bottom floor. Just as I am about to peak into the hallway, SinB walks past me. She has her hand covering her lower face. Before I could stop her, she just walks past me and upstairs.

I peak into the hallway to see a stunned Sowon. She slides down the wall and crouches down. She turns to me. Her lipstick was smeared all over her face and that's when it hits me. I break into uncontrollable laughter. She turns red and Umji shows up behind me.

"What happened??" She looks at me and I just point at Sowon because I was laughing too hard.

I clench my stomach and wipe away my tears, "You hit the jackpot, Sowon. This is what comes when she's jealous? I wonder what happens when she is ."

She turns redder. She stands up and starts hitting me.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" She buries her face into her palms. I hug her and laugh. I see Umji also giggling at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuju's POV

 I was watching Yerin and Umji from far and I've heard everything. I cover my mouth as I cry silently. I ducked behind a wall as I break down. I held my hand over my mouth to not make any noise.

"Yuju?" I heard a voice call out to me.

I look up to see SinB with wide eyes. She ducks to my height.

"Yuju??" I turn away, "What happened?? Are you okay??"

"No, SinB! I'm not fine! I can't handle it anymore! She lied about all of this! I heard it all just before when Umji was talking to Yerin. Yerin is playing without everyone’s heart!” I cried out loudly.

SinB stared at me in shock. Her face softened, “Yuju, I want you to do me a favour.”

She placed her hand on my shoulder, “What?”

”Tell me first that you will do it,” I groan but nod.

”Okay, I promise I will.” She smiles.

”I want you to confront Yerin. Just you two alone. Tell her everything,” I was about to say something but she cut me off, “You can’t go back on you’re words now.”

I groan but nod. She smiles and I smile too. She wipes away my tears.

”Good child, I believe you’re the only person who can make her happy.” I smile and she pats my head.

”Now get out of here. Sowon might see me and get jealous since,” She leans in and whisper to me, “I don’t pat her head.”

I giggle before nodding at her and heading to the room upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon’s POV

My eyes widen in disbelief as I see SinB kiss Yuju. It was atleast what it looked like from my view but I shrugged it off because it might just be me. Then I heard say it and I knew she was actually kissing her.

”Now get out of here. Sowon might see me and jealous,” she leans in to kiss her again. Yuju giggles before heading back to the room. I feel the rage build up in me.

I let the emotions in me take control and not think carefully. I walk up to SinB, angrily.

She turns around with a smile, “Ah, So-“

”I want to break up.” I cut her off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading~~~ I hope you enjoyed and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.