Chapter 12: Yerin's POV

Highschool with GFriend

(a/n: This was not really supposed to be here but everyone's confused so I guess this will help the story???)

Yerin's POV

I hate myself for the pain I've caused. I hate myself for the wrong I've caused. I regret saying it was me. Because all 4 of us know damn well it's not. I'm not the one Eunha is in love with. I am the one Yuju meet in her childhood. I'm not PikaPikachu64. I am not Umji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day it happened. The day I told Eunha the false news. I cried. I cried because I knew; I messed up. 

I shake and cry into my pillow. I sob into my pillow, completely drenching it. I had just gotten home from what happened. I don't know how I could handle this anymore. I knew. I knew that Umji was watching us. I was an idiot to think she would believe it was a joke. The moment she hugged me, I felt my heart shatter. When she expressed her love to me; she had no idea I'm not her love. I shake and cry even more as the scene replays in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's me."

Her eyes widen same as mine. What am I saying? That's not true. Quick before she believes me, tell her it's a joke!

Before I could open my mouth, Eunha wrapped her arms around my neck. I froze as I heard her sob silently. I, hesitantly, placed my hands on her back and rubbed her back. I felt my heart crack. I can't do this to her. 

She broke our hug as she looked at me, smiling,"I'm so glad. I'm so glad, it's you. I love you, Yerin. I fell for you, will you please be mine?"

My eyes widen as I realized it was now too late to back out. I felt my heart shatter. You shouldn't be glad it's me when it's not. I'm not the one for her. I felt my throat become dry and my hands start trembling. I bit my lip and pulled her into a hug.

"Me too, I'm glad." I felt myself become loose as I let out soft sobs. I tried to hold the tears but they didn't stop. Eunha broke the hug with wide eyes and stared at me. I see her start to panic but she slowly wipes away my tears. 

"Eu-Eunha!" I try to wipe my tears but they didn't stop, "I-I...I love you too!! I'm just really happy!" I lied to her. I felt terrible. My heart was breaking to protect hers from breaking but I know this is just making it worse. Once Umji and Yuju find out, I won't be the only one with the broken heart. More tears fall down at the thought.

She smiled at me,"Me too. I love you too."

She pressed her lips onto mine, making me silent. I felt my stomach rot inside of me. I'm a terrible person. I shut my eyes tightly together, holding in the tears. She breaks the kiss and hugs me.

"Thank you, Yerin..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very next day, I meet Yuju. Her happy self tackled me into a tight hug. She pressed our bodies against each other and rubbed her cheeks with mine. I felt my guilt come back. This isn't right. I tried to push her away but she locked against the wall. 

She smiled at me brightly, "I remembered! I can't believe your Yerin! I remember you! We used to be so close when we kids and now we can be even closer!"

I turned away, "Wha-what..do you mean?"

I see her frown," Yerin! Don't joke! Remember on the Ferris wheel? You told me that you won't accept my confession until I remembered. I remembered now! Please, Yerin! With my memory, I've fallen for you even more just like the last time! I've always loved you!"

"You were too late." Eunha walks in and both mine and Yuju's eyes widen.

"Wha-what do you mean?" Yuju lets go of me.

Eunha walks up to me and holds my hand, "I'm sorry, Yuju but she's seeing someone else now."

I see her eyes tear up and my heart breaks even more. I bite my lip as I watch her apologize.

"Oh...I'm sorry...I thought maybe Yerin loved me back but I guess I was wrong..." She bows before walking away and quietly saying, "I'm sorry for loving you..."

I felt my heart shatter and I held my hand down from reaching out to her. I felt my eyes water. Yuju, don't feel sorry...I'm also...in love with you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about a week and Yuju hadn't shown up to school. My heart ached for her. I realized that Umji is avoiding not only my but Eunha too. I see Eunha always watch over Umji but she never has the strength to go up to her and even talk to her. I see her face fall everytime Umji walks in just like me. Whenever Umji notices us two- be it alone or together- she always leaves the room. I can see her eyes water even from the other side of the room.

After a few days, I notice that Yuju had finally shown up to school but she looked like a mess and SinB or Umji were always by her side. Her face was blank. Like she felt no emotion. I wanted to go up to her but I bet Umji and SinB know what happened. I felt my heart break as I watch her walk past me like I don't exist. My heart demanded Yuju to notice me or even look at me but it feels like it's not possible now.

I sigh heavily and wash my face in the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror.

"You're terrible." I gave myself a forced smile to myself.

"No, you aren't." I turn around to see Sowon behind me. Her arms were crossed and she had a frown on her face.

"Ah, Sowon unnie," I brushed off what she said and gave a fake smile, "Nice seeing you here. How are things with you and SinB? You two are such a cute c-couple..." I felt my throat dry just saying couple.

She rolls her eyes and walks up to me, "What's wrong with you? I refuse to believe you're in love with Eunha. It's impossible. Just tell me what happened? What exactly happened between you two for you to be dating? It's obvious you're in love with Yuju."

My eyes widen but I look down,"Unnie...I have no clue what you're on about. We're in love. I love her... and she...loves...me..."

She scoffs,"Lies. Neither of you love each other. Your relationship is toxic. It's not right. You don't belong with Eunha, just like how Eunha doesn't belong with you. You belong with Yuju whilst she's obviously in love with Umji. Those two are in love with each other. I can tell how Eunha looks at Umji. Umji always acts so shy around her. Tell me, why did you say, what you said?"

I stay silent but I don't look her in the face.

"What did you say?!" Her voice was louder and more stern but I still didn't reply. I felt tears fall down my face.

"YERIN!" She slams me against the wall and snaps, "TELL ME!"

Her face softens as she sees the tears on my face. I weakily grab her sleeve and cover my face with the other hand.

"I-I..don't want to say..I-I-'m sorry..." She wraps her arm my shoulders and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry, Yerin. It's just that you're hurting 3 different people doing this and once Eunha finds out, she'll be just as upset. So please," She wipes away my tears, "Don't do this."

I bury my face in her shoulder, "Tomorrow, invite Eunha to my place. We're having a sleepover again. Don't say anything expect that I invited the both of you at my place. I believe you already know who's coming but she better not. Since the others don't either."

I nod and she smiles. "Good girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT I GOT PUBLIC HOLIDAY SO BOOM AN UPDATE! It's not much but hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake.