Chapter 7: YeJu's Date (Amusement Park + Secret Bonus)

Highschool with GFriend

(a/n: I just wanted to say, in most YeJu fanfics, that I've read, Yuju is the one who is love first. Yerin is the one who confesses and Yuju bursts into tears and says yes to Yerin. So I just wanted to say that. I might or might not change it up. Who knows if it even is a happy ending? *evil smirk*)

Yuju's POV

I quickly put on some good clothes and put some make up on. I didn't want Yerin waiting too long. Red shirt that was really lose and tucked it in my shorts. I got out the room and saw Yerin on her phone. She wore a a white shirt that said "Of Idiot" in english. She wore a pink skirt as well and had her hair in pigtails. I turned around and squealed quietly to myself. She is so cute!

"Ah, Yuju? Are you ready?" I saw her get up and smile at me. I needed help with this. Eunha is amazing but at the same time a horrible friend. If she tagged along, it would've been much easier.

"Ye-yeah. Let me get my phone and my bag and stuff." I stuttered and then spoke way to fast. I quickly walked out and regreted everything.

I hit myself,"You're such an idiot."

I quickly went to my room and got my stuff ready. I,then, went back to Yerin. She got up again and put her phone away. She smiled and followed me towards the front door. On the way, we bumped into Sowon. 

"Hellooo~~Yuju~~ and Yerin~~~" Sowon says stretching every word and smirked, "Aren't you two such a couple?"

I blushed brightly and glared daggers at Sowon who was looking at Yerin and avoiding my eye contact.

"What? No we are not. Sowon." I say with a firm voice and obvious anger in my voice. She grins at Yerin but still doesn't look at me. I start to get annoyed and turn to Yerin. 

I grab Yerin's hand,"Come on, Yerin. Let's get going." 

I smile at her and lead her towards the door. I hold the door open for her and she smiles and exits. I turn back to Sowon who's still grinning. I give her a I'm-watching-you gesture. I exited the building but still her Sowon's laugh. I groaned and blushed. I looked up to see Yerin looking at some the roses that have started to grow in our front yard. I walked up to her and she hadn't seem to noticed me. 

"Pretty, right?" She flinched but laughed it off. I smiled at her laugh. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Very. They are growing at very beautiful person's house." She stood up and smiled. I smiled back as my brain was still processing what she just said until I understood, I blushed and covered my face.

"Omo! You!" I couldn't even speak properly as I hit her shoulder playfully. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. I turned even more red but I pretended it was from the compliment.

"You are so cute. Come on, let's get going." She let go of me and puts her hand foward. I smile and grab her hand. 

We walk through the streets holding hands until we reach the bus stop. We didn't let go though. The bus arrived a few minutes later and we hopped on. 

"Wow, it's crowded." Yerin whispered to me. I nodded and searched for seats. They were all taken until we spotted...

"There!" I pointed to the only empty seat in whole bus. Before anyone else could get to it and I ran over and sat on it. Yerin walked up to me and stood next to me. I felt horrible so I pulled her down moved out of the seat.

"What are you doing?" She frowned at me.

"You can have it. It's fine. I like sitting better, anyway. Long legs problems." I shrug.

"We are literally a few centimetres different. Like 2 or 3." She looked me dead the eyes not believing me. I shrugged again. She shook her head and then pulled my arm. I let out a silent shriek as I fall on to her lap.I looked at her in disbelief and tried to hide my embarrassment.

"What are you doing?! People will think we're a couple!" I whisper-shout to her. She just grins and shrugs.

She wraps her arm around my hip and whispers into my ear, "Honestly, I don't mind. I bet we look cute together."

I blushed and shoved my face into my palms. Yerin giggled and pulled me tighter. As embarrassing as this is, I'm very happy. I could tell she was having a kick teasing me. So I wanted to get my revenge. I had a great idea.

"Ah, our stop is here." Yerin announced when the bus came to a sudden halt and I nodded to her.

As I was getting up, I put my hand on her thigh 'for support'. She squealed a little but covered in embarrassment. I laughed at her as I headed to the bus door. I exited and looked back to see Yerin looking down. The bus left and I slowly stepped towards her. She didn't look up so I placed her head my hand and lifted it up. When her face came into view she was pouting and blushing. I laughed but didn't let go.

"You're so cute." I smiled to her. At first she looked at me in suprise which made me confuse and then she turned red and her head left my hand.
"L-let's just go." She stutters as she walks away and I giggle at her cute reaction and speed walk to catch up with her.

I felt like I hadn't gotten enough revenge. I walked up really close to her so that our shoulders were touching even in an empty street. I purposely kept swinging my hand to hit her's and then quickly leave. She looked at me but I avoided eye contact. I could tell she was pouting so I smiled to myself. Then she grabbed my hand and interwinded our fingers together. I blushed and faced her and she smiled happily as she walked down the street. I sighed but then started smile when she started to swing our hands. I joined in and we skipped together while our hands were swinging.

After a while, we arrived into a much more busier place. Our hands tighten as we pushed through the crowd. Yerin, then, suddenly stopped, making me bump into her back. She let go of my hand.

"We're here!" She turned with a big smile and spread her arms out. She stood in front of an amusement park gate. I don't know what got into me but I had this feeling of Deja Vu. I blanked out and then this sudden thought came into my head.

"We're here!" A really young girl in long black hair said with a big smile whilst spreading her arms wide. 

My younger self smiled,"Woah! This place looks really big! I hope we don't get lost." 

"Of course not ,Yuju. I will watch over you. With me, we won't get lost!" She gave me a smile, showing her white teeth.

"Yeah! I trust you, Yerin-unnie!" My younger self grabbed her arm and grinned.

"Geez, Yuju. Don't call me, Yerin-unnie. Just call me Yerin." She says and I nod,"Good."

She pulls me into a hug and we giggle before holding hands and skipping to the gate.

"Yuju?" She askes me with a hint of worry in her voice. 

I gulp,"Wo-woah! This place looks really big! I hope we don't get lost."

She gave me the same smile that the little girl did,"Of course not, Yuju. I will watch over you. With me, we won't get lost."

I stared at her in shock while she just smiled. I looked down, "Yeah...I trust you...Yerin.."

She wrapped her arm around mine and then slid her hand into mine, "Let's go!"

She drags me into the amusement park and we walk around the place looking for our first ride. We walk around until we find a good ride and enjoy the rest of the time.

TimeSkip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We didn't even realize how long we had been at the amusement park until the sky became darker. I looked up and then looked around to see the lights turn around on the rides and stalls.

"Yerin, let's get something to eat." I point at a hotdog stall. She nods and smiles.

She checks the time,"Let's hurry, we don't want to miss main event. I mean, it's late enough. We'll stay for it. Come on."

She drags me to the stalls and buys both of us a hotdog each, "What are you talaking about?"

I hand her money because she paid for my hotdog with her money. She shakes her head and smiles. I frown and shove it in her hands. She laughs before putting in her wallet.She checked the time again and got up.

"Come on. Let's go eat in the ferris wheel." She grabs my hand and drags me.

I had to jog to keep up with her. We reached the Ferris wheel and quickly got on. There was not much of a line,which we were grateful for.The Ferris wheel was very slow but we eventually got near to the top.

"Alright, it's about to happen. Look over there, Yuju." She pointed to the night sky. I stared at it for a while when all of a sudden.

BOOM!

"Fireworks..." I gasped to myself. Yerin scooted closer to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I don't know what happened to me but I felt this sudden burst of couarge in me.

"Yerin." Slipped out of my mouth in a very firm tone. She stopped leaning on me and faced me.

"Yes?" She looked at me with a normal face.

"I've got something to say. I know, we don't know each other well enough but I feel like, right now is the only time, where fate let me. So," I turned to face her and she was a little bit suprised. I paused and swallowed it all.

"I like you. Not the friend kind of way. I know, we don't know each other well enough but give me a little while to make this feeling mutual." I search for an answer in her eyes. 

She looks at me with a dead panned face. Then she suddenly put a hand on my cheek, "Say it properly."

I blushed a little and looked down at the seat. She brought my face back up and I gulped, "I am in love with you, Yerin."

She broke into a smile and then let go of me. She looked out to the fireworks,"You didn't say unnie. I knew it. You don't remember,do you, Yuju?"

She faced me with a smile but I could tell it was a sad one. I looked at her in shock but then frown and shake my head,"Remember what?"

She smiled again but didn't answer. I asked her again,"Remember what, Yerin?"

"This place. These fireworks. The same view. The same food. The same person. But so many years a far. I guess you really forgot." Her smile disappeared for a second but when turned to me, she smiled again.

"Yuju. I want to respond to your confession. So, I will ask you to give me some time for us to become closer again. Until then-" She lays her hand over mine.

"I'll wait! It's fine. This was quite sudden. I would ask you to forget about it but..." I cut her off.

"No, just give it time. That's what...both of us need. Here, I'll even give you something so we can start off good." She gestures for me to scoot closer to her. I come closer and lean towards her.

"No face me." She cups my cheeks and makes me face her. She giggles, "Wait for it, Yuju. I trust you too." 

She leans in and closes the gap between our lips. I stare at her wide eyed before I melt into the kiss. Our lips were pressed together in the cold night. I was sure, that neither of us wanted to back away. The fireworks had ended and Yerin leaned back. She was still cupping my cheeks. I put my hand over her's and smiled.

"I'll wait. I trust you." I bring her hand to my lips and kiss her palm. She giggles and takes her hand back. She looks at me and looks at her palm. She kisses the same spot I kissed. I hit her playfully and she laughs.

"I'll find out. I'll wait for the right time." I thought to myself and smiled as we got off the Ferris wheel and headed back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry, it took so long because I started writing another book. But I have great ideas for this book as well. Anyway, sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoyed, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!