Chapter 10 - Transformation

Memory Lane [hiatus]

AYOOOOOO WASSSSSUP GUYS!
I'm back with a update but just a small warning that this chapter has a few swear words, but nothing to bad.
Enjoy your reading~~ :D


Your P.O.V:

Weeks passed and I watched day by day how Mr Choi pretended to care about his new daughter and how Mrs Choi was completely oblivious of what was going on behind her back.

A bitter smile had formed onto the young girls’ face that I continued to watch over. I didn’t even recognise myself anymore, I never smiled anymore. Well didn’t smile generally, every time Mrs Choi was around there would be a fake smile plastered on the young girls face.
She was miserable, Correction; I was miserable.  

It was currently Monday morning, a start of a new week and currently Mr Choi was up stairs getting ready to go to work while Mrs Choi and _________ was in the kitchen eating their breakfast. Nothing was happening; no one was talking to each other. The house was filled with silence.

I sighed loudly knowing that my mum would be able to hear me.
“Can’t we just fast forward through this? I know what happens already so why do I have to watch this?” I asked out loud.

Suddenly my mum popped out of thin air in front of me. A couple of weeks ago I would of freaked out seeing her pop up out of places but now I had grown accustom to her weird powers.


“No can do sweety, we can’t just fast forward through your life-“
“Yeah, yeah but if we did than we can get to the end of this and I can go back to the present again” I smiled feeling excited about returning to my life. My smile turned into a frown when I saw my mother awkwardly look away and not respond to me.

“I’ll be sent back to the present when this whole thing is over, right?” I cautiously asked, anxiously waiting for the answer.
“Well… not exactly” My mum mumbled under her breath but I heard it clearly.

My face suddenly went ghost white pale as all my blood seemed to be drained out of my body. The first thing that hit me was panic.


“WHAT?! You’re saying that I’m stuck here! I thought I would be able to get out of here once you’ve shown me what you wanted me to see!!” I yelled.
“You see it isn’t that easy sweety, that’s not how things work here. I can’t control when you go back to your world, I’m only here to guide you.”

“When will I get sent back?” I might be stuck here forever.
“I-I don’t know… You may never go back to your world. You might just continue to stay here and keep re-living your life over and over again”

My jaw dropped after hearing what my mum had said. A loud alarm of panic went off in my mind as the new information I had just learnt slowly sunk in.

“I’m stuck here? I may never go back? What will happen to my body, my life? I’ll never see my friends again, never hear their voices or see their smiles. I’ll never be able to be held in Woohyun’s arms again”

I suddenly fell lifelessly onto the ground, tears b in my eyes.

“I don’t want to be trapped here” I looked up at my mum with teary eyes.
“I want to go back home” My voice quivered as a single tear fell from my eyes.


“I want to go home….” My words rung throughout the room as a single tear fell onto my silver necklace.

“As you wish” An unexpected voice said in my mind. My eyes widened as my surroundings began to change around me. Everything began blurring and melting away in front of my eyes, like wax being melted by a candle. I quickly glanced over at my mother to see that she was gradually fading away.

“What’s happening?” My voice came out as a cry.
My mum smiled sadly at me as the bottom half of her body faded away. “Your wish will be granted. I’ll see you soon don’t worry”
As my mum finished her sentence, the rest of her body suddenly burst into a bright white light. I shielded my eyes from the blinding light.

“URGH” I gripped my pounding head and shut my eyes tightly.
*Dugeun Dugeun*

Everything went silent, the only thing I could hear was the loud sound of my heart beating. The sound somehow calmed me down enough for me to stop clutching on my head and let my hands fall to my sides.

*Tweet tweet*
My silence was broken by a bird chirping.
“Wait a bird?” I thought.

My eyes shot open and I was stunned to see what was in front of my eyes.
 My surroundings had entirely changed around me; I was currently standing in a familiar spot. A place I had completely memorised in my brain. I remembered the familiar neighbourhood and the people that lived here. I remember everything about my families’ old house.

Yes, I was standing in front of the exact same place that I had been taken away from not that long ago. Nothing much had changed except that the lawn had over grown and a few plants had been pulled out of my mum’s garden. A loan sign that was standing tall in the middle of the front yard caught my attention. The sign had a big piece of red tape across it that read “Leased”

My heart cringed at the sight of my old house as the memories of when my family used to live here flooded my mind. So many things were happening at the moment that I couldn’t think straight.

A sudden weight tugging on my arms made me look down. There in one of my hands was a small suitcase that was cover in dirt; it looked like it had been dragged through mud. In my other hand there was a crinkled letter. Still confused I opened the letter and quickly read the messy writing on the page. My heart cringed in pain as I read the letter.


You worthless piece of , I can’t believe I wasted all this time on you.
Since the first day you stepped foot into my household I knew you were going to be nothing but trouble.
Being the good person I am I let you stay in my house for a while and all I ever asked for in return is some respect from you.
NO, you’re a f**king little punk that never listened to me.
You disobeyed what I said and it makes me feel disgusted that I ever let your worthless body into my house.
This is the last straw; I’m kicking you out of my house.
All your belongings have already been packed and thrown out onto the side walk near the bus station.
No need to worry though, not even hoboes would bother stealing your belongings.
Get this through your mind; I never want to see you in my eye sight EVER again!

I don’t care where you go or even if you survive a week as long as you NEVER COME BACK.
I won’t hesitate in killing you if you ever return to my household.

Oh yeah, don’t worry about Mrs Choi.
We’ll be fine without you and she probably won’t even miss you after I tell her why you left.
I’ll just say that I found you taking drugs again, you know how she hated it the last time I told her that *smirk*
Then when I tried to help you lashed out and destroyed your room and then ran away. She’ll believe me, she always has…. Truth is she never loved you, no one ever has or will.


 

Good riddens,
- Daniel Choi



I quickly ripped up the note as my eyes stun, there was dried tear stains on it already. As I looked down something fell form my face and onto the ground. My vision suddenly turned blurry as I had to squint to see what the object was. I could make out that it was a blue round object.
“What the hell happened to my contacts?” I blinked twice but still couldn’t feel anything, my contacts were gone. I quickly looked down and grabbed the blue object off the ground and put it onto my face and just like a miracle my vision became crystal clear again.

“Glasses……”

My hands travelled to my face and skimmed over my soft skin, it felt different than it used to be. It was smaller and my cheeks felt a lot chubbier. A strand of black hair suddenly swept out across my face.

“Black? I dyed my hair brown. My hair hasn’t been black since I was….” I quickly rushed into my old house and kicked open the front door, I ran down the hallway and straight into the bathroom not even taking my time to look at the differences since I left.

 “No, no, no, no!!!!!!” I screamed as I was met with my reflection in the mirror in front of me.

My face was covered by thick framed blue glasses that were way too big for my small face and hung off my nose. Dirt and smudges covered my overly chubby cheeks and my lips were cracked and badly dried up. My hair resembled a bird’s nest; black strands of hair were poking out of a messy bun making my appearance look untidy. I didn’t look the same anymore, in fact I was no longer the same pretty 19 year old.

I had been transformed into my 12 year old self.

 

 


DUH, DUH, DUH~
Yes this is just one of the twists ;)
haha, you are now been taken back into your past 12 year old self, well should I say "present"
Yes, I've jumped forward a few years but don't worry you'll find out what has happened to lead yourself in this position in the near future.

ALSO I'll be introducing G.Dragon in the next chapter :DDDDDDDDD
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~~~~

It's good to be back and having a update :D
I've missed you guys and this story.

Thank you for reading and comment & Subscribe

 

See you all soon
- jigglypuffs_124 ♥