C01

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 01

 

----

 

Chanyeol brings the boy’s things inside his apartment with Baekhyun trailing behind him holding his sleeping new-born. He promised that he’s going to give the other a place to stay so he decides to bring the two boy to his house.

 

“Welcome to my house. It’s going to be your house too later and I hope you feel comfortable.” Chanyeol realizes that he didn’t have any additional rooms since he used all of the room for himself and now, he’s clueless.

 

“Wait, Baekhyun, right?”

“Yes. Byun Baekhyun.”

 

Chanyeol nods his head as he remembered what he’s going to say. “I’m so sorry to say that I didn’t have any additional room for you so if you’re okay with us in a same room, I…”

“No, no it’s fine. I’m just going to sleep at the living room. My baby often wakes up at night and I don’t want to disturb you. I can stay here.”

 

Baekhyun points at the cushion with a smile which makes Chanyeol shakes his head. “I don’t mind. You can attend your baby at night. To be honest, I want to get close to you since we’re going to be married in few days and it’s my family tradition that the newlywed needs to stay at the parent house for a week.”

Baekhyun bits his lips.

“So, I need to room together with you at your parent house?”

“Yes. That’s why I want us to act like a normal couple and I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

 

Chanyeol looks at the baby inside the smaller arms, feeling something warm inside his heart when the little boy yawns adorably. Baekhyun nods his head.

“Alright then, I will stay in the same room with you. Do we have to sleep in a bed too?”

“I don’t have a crib for the baby so you can sleep on the bed with him. I will sleep at the floor.” Chanyeol said casually and to be honest, Baekhyun heart skips a bit every time he acts like that. Baekhyun walks toward the room and when Chanyeol clicks the light on, Baekhyun chuckles at the face his baby makes.

 

Chanyeol raises his eyebrows. “Is it too bright for him? I can slow it down.” Baekhyun nods his head, muttering ‘thank you’. Baekhyun literally showers in such hurry because he politely asked Chanyeol to leave the room and since his baby boy is sleeping, he can’t take a shower in peace, worrying if anything happen to his baby.

 

When he’s done, he asked the taller guy to come inside, not without a sorry escaped from his mouth. Chanyeol shakes his head as he prepares the soft cover for him on the floor. Baekhyun gets inside the warm cover on the bed with his baby boy sleeping comfortably beside him. His smile widens.

 

“Chanyeol-ssi, how old are you?”

“Me? I’m 23 this November. How about you?” Chanyeol looks up, facing the ceiling before he heard Baekhyun’s voice. “I’m 18 last April. My baby is only 4 weeks old, he’s born on the first day of this month.”

“So you just gave birth to him? What is his name?”

 

Baekhyun pauses for a while as he moves his body to face his new-born. The little baby sometimes smiles so beautiful and Baekhyun didn’t know why he felt so wrong with this proposal but deep inside his heart, he know it’s going to ended well.

“I-I don’t name him yet and I don’t know what to name him.”

 

Chanyeol frowns at the answer before he glances up to where Baekhyun is kissing his baby’s cheek. “So you didn’t register his name yet? I see.”

“Yeah. I want you to name him.”

 

Chanyeol eyes widen with the sudden request before he sighs. This is happening huh? “Are you sure? Like, didn’t you wanna find his daddy first?”

“I don’t know when am I able to find his other father so instead of waiting for him to name our baby boy, I want you to name and register him. If it’s okay for you.”

“No, no it’s fine. I’m so honoured.”

 

Baekhyun didn’t see the smile plastered on Chanyeol’s face when a name come to his mind. “Since your name is Baekhyun, why don’t we name him Park Hyun? Don’t worry, he’s going to have my last name since I’m going to be his daddy when we get married soon.”

The young male mother blushes at what the other guy said. He words out the name several times. “Park Hyun, I like that name. Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi!”

“Just call me Chanyeol. Don’t get too formal or even call me hyung. I kind of hate it. We’re going to register Hyun’s name tomorrow, alright?”

“A-Alright.’

 

Chanyeol nods his head as he moves his body on his side, facing his bed. “Thank you for helping me tonight, Baekhyun. I promise I will help you next. Don’t worry, I don’t break promises like any other men.”

 

He heard the smaller boy soft chuckles.

“I know. I’m going to trust you.”

 

Baekhyun moves closer to Hyun, placing a kiss on the crown of his small head before he hugs him close. We’re going to thank your daddy Chanyeol a lot, baby. Appa’s going to marry him soon. Later we will look for your other daddy, alright?

 

“Goodnight, Baekhyun. Have a good sleep.”

“You too, Chanyeol. Hyun said goodnight, daddy Yeol.”

 

Chanyeol hearts skip a little when he heard that as his lips form a wide smile. Just how much impact you’re going to give me next, Baekhyun? I’ve only meet you and Hyun tonight yet there are much more I wanna know about you.

 

----

 

Baekhyun learn that Chanyeol is a CEO to his family’s company. No wonder he looks so charismatic and stylish. Just like the next morning, Baekhyun wakes up a little bit late and to his surprise, Hyun is such a good baby. He wakes up only for milk and luckily Baekhyun didn’t have to move around since he’s feeding the boy himself.

 

Chanyeol didn’t realize the boy is awake when he walks out of the bathroom, only with towels hanging low on his waist. Baekhyun blushes and instead of looking at the well-built body, he kisses Hyun’s cheeks.

The soft whines from the little chubby boy makes Chanyeol spins his body to the bed.

“He’s awake? What a good boy, he didn’t even cry.”

 

Chanyeol finished wearing his work attire and he walks toward where the baby located. Right then, he realizes that the young male mother is also awake. “Oh! You’re up too. Good morning.”

Baekhyun nods his head as he gives Chanyeol a smile. He’s shy because of his morning hairs and when he lifts Hyun up close to his chest, the little boy let out soft cries, clearly showing that he’s hungry.

 

 

Chanyeol realizes that and he know Baekhyun choose to keep feeding his new-born since Hyun is still little.

“I will wait you outside when you’re done.”

“Thank you.”

 

Chanyeol’s face form a wide smile, melting the other boy’s heart. Baekhyun did walk out of the room with Hyun inside his arm, his chubby cheeks manage to make his eyes hard to open. Baekhyun laugh at that and it catches Chanyeol’s attention.

“You’re done? Here has some breakfast. I manage to make some toast and you’re free to eat anything for the toppings.”

 

Baekhyun mutters another “thank you” and when he notices Chanyeol is walking closer toward him and Hyun, he holds his breath. Just the way Chanyeol’s cologne smell makes him melt. “I have to go to work until 5 o’clock. It’s my routine and I hope you’re aware. If you have emergency, just call me. Press 2 at the home phone.”

 

Chanyeol points at the phone and with all that, Baekhyun nods, trying to remember all the information. The taller guy looks at Hyun, who is now eyes opened but still his cheeks are on his way. “Let me hold him. You can have your breakfast.”

“N-no, it’s fine. I can eat while---”

“I’m afraid I can’t let you hold this little boy while you’re eating, Baekhyun. I’ve eat some, have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter