PROLOGUE

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

----

 

Baekhyun didn’t know how he got pregnant in the first place. It must have happened after he forcefully went to a birthday party (of course alcohol involved) with his best friend, he woke up the next morning with terrible headache and covered only with the duvet. There is no one inside the room (he assumed) and he didn’t remember anything. What happened?

 

The next two months he started feeling something different with his body and when he goes to the hospital, they confirmed that he’s pregnant. Baekhyun felt like he failed with his life. How is he going to continue living while he’s only 18-year-old and pregnant?

He thought of getting an abortion at the first place since he can’t have the heart to raise the baby himself. He knows his parent is not going to accept the baby. He’s a disaster in the family himself.

 

But right after he learn more about babies and the first time he heard the heartbeats, he didn’t want to kill such innocent being. It’s his baby. Even if Baekhyun didn’t know the other father of his baby, he wanted to raise his baby himself.

 

His parent only noticed his change of appearances during his last trimester and when they knew about his pregnancy, it’s too late and Baekhyun went into labour the next day after. His friends, Jongin, Kyungsoo and Sehun are the people who supports him with the hospital and all. He’s so thankful that they’re always there for him.

He gave birth to an adorable baby boy and for sure he falls in love right away. He’s an appa now. He’s going to take care of the baby himself.

 

That ideas of taking care his new-born son by himself literally scared him when his parent decide to disown him and the baby. Baekhyun cried his eyes out when his parent chased them out of the house and to be honest, he didn’t have anywhere to go. His friends are all out for school break camp and he can’t tag along since he just gave birth and there are no one to take care of his baby.

 

Baekhyun decide to stop going to school. He’s going to look for his baby father and for sure, he’s going to look for a job. But tonight, he’s just going to look for a suitable place to keep his boy warm. The baby soft whines make the new male mother aware and he didn’t have the choice to feed his baby under the warm hut.

 

I guess this is where we’re going to stay tonight, baby.

 

 

Baekhyun look down at the way his son latches on his , drinking hungrily under the cloth he used to cover himself. Baekhyun eyes wet with tears.

“You must be so hungry. Appa is so sorry, baby. I’m going to make sure we’re going to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter