C03

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 03

-----

 

WARNING: MINOR MENTION OF ABUSE AND ALL. PLEASE READ AUTHORNOTE AT THE END.

-----

 

It has been a week since they stay at the mansion. Baekhyun is grateful enough that the people there are so friendly and generous. Including Mr and Mrs. Park.

Hyun is the most popular one there. Not even in a single day, he need to tend his baby since they’re a lot of maids and the grandma herself would take care of t

Chanyeol would also mope around when he didn’t get to hold Hyun enough. But since Baekhyun and Hyun are sleeping in the same room with him, he got to spend time with his younger husband and the baby alone.

 

Chanyeol keeps questioning what on earth he’s getting so attached with the two person even it’s just almost a week and two days he met them. Maybe it’s because he wanted them to look real in front of his parent but to be honest, Chanyeol finds it’s comfortable living with his unexpected little family.

He didn’t know what inside Baekhyun’s head but to be sure, the younger boy did act like they’re a real couple. He didn’t mind Chanyeol doing skinship and he tried to make the both of them not feeling awkward.

 

It’s as if they’re so close and Chanyeol didn’t want to ask more. He’s fine with how they’re right now. For a moment, he forgets about the help he promised to Baekhyun from the first time he met the younger.

 

“…Chanyeol? Yeol?”

Chanyeol wakes up from his daydream when he heard Baekhyun calling for him. That nickname. Yeol. Baekhyun started calling him that since he heard his mother called him with that and for sure, Chanyeol didn’t mind. He’s allowed to call Chanyeol any nicknames he wanted and the older would still be happy with it.

“Yes? What’s wrong?”

 

Baekhyun sits beside Chanyeol on the bed, Hyun his pacifier on his arms. Glancing at the space Baekhyun take, Chanyeol decides to move aside, giving more space for the smaller boy. “Move inside, I don’t want you and Hyun fall down with that space you take.”

 

To be honest, the younger boy has been sleeping on one bed with him, Hyun’s crib situated at the other side of the bed. Chanyeol smiles at how Baekhyun hops on the bed, setting the pillow on his back so that he could lean with Hyun on his chest.

Chanyeol helps his husband, leaning on the headboard too.

 

Baekhyun decides to move a bit closer to Chanyeol since they didn’t spend much time together because the older guy needed to follow Mr. Park to visit their newest branch. Chanyeol lips form a smile before his eyes move to look at Hyun’s chubby cheeks pressed on his appa’s chest, eyes close slowly since the little boy is getting sleepy.

 

“How’s your day?”

“Me?” Chanyeol points at himself before Baekhyun nods, patting his baby boy’s back softly. Chanyeol let out a sigh. “The new branch is super huge and the workers are so many. I don’t know how I’m going to handle that countless workers under me.”

 

Baekhyun lips form a smile, patting Chanyeol’s shoulder while the other supporting Hyun’s back. “That’s how people work, huh?” Chanyeol nods. “Do you want a massage?” Chanyeol is about to nod before he looks at Baekhyun. “It’s fine. You’re even tired with Hyun. I’m just going to sleep later.”

 

Baekhyun shakes his head with a warm smile.

“Mom only gives Hyun to me when he’s hungry. I don’t need to hold him because they’re a lot of people here spoiling him.” Baekhyun looks at Hyun who started fussing over something. Chanyeol looks at the little boy. “What’s wrong, baby? You’re tired too, today?” He asked. Baekhyun let out a chuckle when his whines turn to soft cries.

 

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun who is about to lifts his shirt up. “He’s hungry? D-do you want m-me to go?” he didn’t know why he stutters. Baekhyun shakes his head. “No, it’s fine. You’re tired, I bet you didn’t even want to stand up right now.” Chanyeol is about to said something but Baekhyun cuts him off. “You’re my husband now. My body are all yours and Hyun’s.”

 

Baekhyun blushed at what he said but it’s true, though. He shouldn’t have felt embarrassed since the taller is his husband now. Chanyeol nods his head, smiling at how casual the 18 years old male mother said to him like that.

 

Seeing how Baekhyun feeds Hyun with his own eyes makes Chanyeol heart blooms. The motherly look on Baekhyun manages Chanyeol to feel something weird inside. “Do you want me to meet your parent next?”

 

Chanyeol could tell Baekhyun tensed at his question before he looks at his younger husband, biting his lips. Chanyeol smiled when Hyun catches his one finger. Baekhyun looks at the how his baby holds Chanyeol’s finger with his small hand wrapped around the finger securely. “I don’t know how would they react with you. They might ask me about Hyun’s father. I---”

“So you want to look for him first?”

 

 

Baekhyun moves his head, trying to look at Chanyeol’s expression but instead of showing discomfort, the taller guy keeps smiling as he look at Hyun who is still eating. Baekhyun look down at his baby. I don’t know what to reply, Yeol. I started getting comfortable with you. You’re enough for me and Hyun. I don’t think what I’m going to do if I ever meet Hyun’s other father.

 

“It’s our last day here tonight. When Hyun’s asleep can I go meet the maids and butlers?” Baekhyun decides to ignore the question Yeol asked him with other topic. Chanyeol nods his head, smiling. “I have a day-off tomorrow. We can go spend some time together. Just the three of us.”

 

Baekhyun nods his head and a few minutes later, he fixes his clothes properly since Hyun is fast asleep. “Just place him here. I wanna spend time with our baby boy tonight.” Baekhyun chuckles at the request before he places the sleeping baby beside Chanyeol on the fluffy bed. He places a kiss on Hyun’s forehead, smiling at Chanyeol.

 

“I’m going to massage you later, alright.”

“You don’t need---”

“You said your body is all mine? I can do whatever I want right?” Baekhyun said with that playful smile, causing the taller to chuckle softly since Hyun just fall asleep. “Alright then. All yours.” Baekhyun nods, widen his smile. Victory is mine!

 

He walks out of the room since he wanted to meet the maids and butlers who help him a lot for the whole week. But before that, he takes out his phone to call Sehun, his best friend and his neighbour.

 

“Hello? Oh Sehun?”

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun? Where the hell are you? I thought you and your baby are dead or something. Jongin try to search you everywhere and Kyungsoo’s mood didn’t get better until now. Where are you? We’re worried and---”

Baekhyun chuckles at how worried Sehun sound before he cuts him off. “Slow down, stupid. I’m fine. My dad chased me out last week because he can’t keep up with Hyun’s cries. I’m sorry I got to only call you now. Tell---”

“wait, who’s Hyun?”

“Ah! It’s my baby’s name. His name is Hyun.”

“What a cute name! I will tell Kyungsoo and Jongin about that. But wait! Your dad chased you out? Where do you live now?!”

 

Baekhyun shakes his head, smiling.

“I have a place to stay now. You don’t have to worry. Tell Kyungsoo and Jongin to stop worrying too. If you wanted to meet me then I will come to meet you guys with Hyun.” Baekhyun stops for a while before he remembered why he called the other boy. “Have you meet my mom and dad, Sehun? Are they fine?”

“I stumbled upon your mom when I got back from school yesterday. She looks in pain, Baekhyun. I don’t know what’s wrong.”

 

Baekhyun hearts broke at the information, tears ran down on his cheeks. “It must be my dad’s doing. If you heard something, Sehun, please help them. Call me if anything happens. I-I can’t g-go home now. Not until the p-problem settled.”

Baekhyun sounds so broken at the thought of his mom getting abused by his father. It’s always like that. Ever since he’s little, he didn’t know why his father act like everything happened as a disaster. He fought with his mother, throwing things and even punched or kicked both Baekhyun and his mother.

 

The only one who have problem right now is always his father.

Baekhyun knew how much his mother love him and that’s what makes him treasure Hyun so much. He didn’t want his precious baby boy to go through what he had been received since he’s little.

“Are you fine, Baek? Where’s Hyun?”

“He’s asleep.” Baekhyun tried to hold in his tears. “I’m fine, Sehun. You don’t need to worry that much. Please tell Kyungsoo and Jongin too that I’m okay, alright? I will call you again later. Bye, Oh.”

“Take care of yourself, Byun Baek. If you need anything just call us alright? Bye.”

 

Baekhyun nods, even if Sehun can’t see him. He could only hums before he ended the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter