C07

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

---

 

Chanyeol eyes widen when he looks at the paper that time his father handed it to him. Kris gasps and right at that moment, Taeyong arrived. Kris throws him a glare, trying to figure Mr. Park’s reaction.

 

“So how is it, Mr. Park?”

Taeyong smirks, looking at his future father-in-law and when suddenly, Mr. Park gives him a punch, Kris could only chuckle a little. Serve you right, ! Chanyeol still couldn’t believe what’s he seeing right now.

 

The result showed that Hyun’s DNA is 99.9% matched his which mean the little boy that he never thought would really be his is his son. Both his and Baekhyun’s. What is happening, seriously?! Why didn’t I remember anything?!

 

“Son, I’m sorry that I ever doubt you. Because of this guy, I really ---”

“Wait, dad. Why would you wanna do this test? Why…?” Chanyeol could only stare at the result, gaping when it clearly showed that Hyun is really their baby. How would he tell Baekhyun later? Mr. Park let out a sigh. He walks along Chanyeol to the café in the hospital, taking a seat to talk with his son.

 

Taeyong glares at them, shaking his head and before he could leave the scene, Kris is fast to grab his arm. “Where do you think you’re going, brat? Stay and let my uncle know who is the real you!” Kris drags the model toward the two, smirking when Chanyeol nods his head.

“He’s the one to be blame. I wanna admit this to you, dad.”

Mr. Park is ready to hear what’s his son going to admit. “I heard you guys fighting that night you guys are staying over and when he said that Hyun’s not really your son, I’m mad. I doubt you and I’m sorry, Chanyeol. I fall in love with my adorable grandson already and if he isn’t yours, what would that make us?”

“He’s still going to be my son and your grandson, nothing is going to change. But now, he’s really mine. I’m just… to be honest, dad, what he said that night is true.” Chanyeol gives Taeyong a sharp glare and Mr. Park look at the guy with such hate.

 

Taeyong folded his arms, shaking his head at the two while Kris fight the urge to knock his head down. Mr. Park nods his head, asking his son to continue. “I hope you’re not going to tell mom about this. Let just make this a secret to those that’s clueless.”

For countless time, the President nods his head.

“I admit that Baekhyun and Hyun are not part of my plan. He is.” Chanyeol points at Taeyong once again. “I’m in a relationship with him, dad. I’m sorry. And when mom told me that he wants me to get married by the day I bring Baekhyun and Hyun to the house, he’s already ran away to the States. What a coward.”

 

Taeyong scoffs at that. Chanyeol sighs.

“I don’t wanna get married. Why don’t you---”

“So you wanna get married to my noona now? What a pathetic life, Taeyong! You’re seriously---”

“Guys! Keep it down, please.”

 

Kris cuts the two off, looking around and he could see people taking picture of them. Mr. Park massages his bridge nose. “So you’re saying that you didn’t know about Hyun being your son? Or?”

“I don’t even remember that I’ve once encounter with Baekhyun before let alone knowing that I have a son with him. But now I’m glad that this happen. I wanna thank you then Mr. Lee Taeyong. If you decided to marry me back then, I don’t get to know Baekhyun, the love of my life and Hyun, my adorable son.”

 

Meeting eyes with Chanyeol, Taeyong clears his throat. The guy looks so sincere and he felt bad for everything he did. Mr. Park let out a sigh. “I know what you’re trying to say, son. I’m glad too. So now, I don’t have anything to worry anymore?”

“There is one thing that I need to clear, right now.”

 

Chanyeol moves his eyes to look at Kris, nodding his head before the guy hands Mr. Park his smartphone. “What is it?” Taeyong lifts his eyebrows, frowning when Mr. Park held his head up, looking at him with wide eyes.

“What are you thinking you’re doing, Mr. Lee Taeyong? The news and all rumours? It’s you who leads it? Are you trying to bring shame to our family instead?” The older man tried to keep his voice low as possible, clenching his fist. Chanyeol could only rubs his father’s back slowly.

 

“I’ve known this after he ran away and I’m thankful enough that I’m marrying Baekhyun instead. Tell noona about him that, it’s better for her to be hurt now than later.” As much he can agree, Mr. Park stands up. “I’m done here. For now, Chanyeol, that’s all I need to know. Thank you for giving me an heir and also your husband is seriously a good kid. Hyun’s all I care now.”

 

Chanyeol bows slightly at his dad, smiling so wide.

“And you, Lee Taeyong-ssi, I really wanted to end everything with you but not now.” Chanyeol could see his father’s smirk. Kris let out a chuckle once he meets eyes with his uncle, nodding. “Since you lead all of these happened, I wanted you to end it. If you didn’t then, I’m afraid I can do anything to make you suffer. I repeat, boy, everything.”

“Me too, dad. Don’t worry.”

 

Taeyong looks at the father and son as he gulps. Chanyeol taps on his shoulder few times. “Since I’m a man, I want to kindly apologize if I ever do anything that make you angry, Taeyong-ssi but really, I’m thankful we didn’t get married and---”

“You don’t need to tell me that many times, Yeol. I’m getting--”

“Oh boy, I’m not done yet. What you’re planning up until now is seriously not making sense. When I’m with you which I regret the most, I could say that you’re good enough with your modelling. You don’t need to get all famous with getting inside our Park family. You’re seriously making a big mistake by that.”

 

Chanyeol let out a chuckle. Annoying one.

His eyes locked on the shorter guy. Kris is dumbfounded when Taeyong locked their lips instead, making the people there gasps. It’s going to be such hot news. Chanyeol eyes widen, punching Taeyong’s nose instead.

“What the do you think you’re doing?”

“Letting you free? It’s just a goodbye kiss, Yeol. I’m sorry for everything.” Taeyong said with a smile, Chanyeol shakes his head. “You’re seriously unbelievable. Kris, let’s go. I’m done with this brat! Don’t go near us anymore. Clean everything you did up until now. I warn you!”

 

Taeyong nods, chuckling at that as he nurses his injured nose.

Kris walks away, running toward Chanyeol who is stomping his feet with every steps he takes to walk out of the building.

“You want me to do anything, cousin?”

Looking at the paper in his hand, Chanyeol shakes his head. “I wanna know everything about Hyun being my son. I will tell you later. Thank you for your help, Kris.” Chanyeol clasped Kris’s shoulder before he calls his driver to bring his car.

Few minutes later, they come, giving Chanyeol the keys.

“You can come home now, Mr. Hong. Thank you for today.”

“Thank to you instead, Mr. Park.”

 

The elderly driver bows at the young CEO. Chanyeol gets inside the car, driving toward his apartment right away. Baekhyun, I need to know everything. I don’t really know what to feel now. Just please, I hope you remember even a slightest bit of me.

 

 

----

 

 

Baekhyun couldn’t control his tears when the pictures going viral right now clearly showed Chanyeol and Taeyong kissing in public. What’s happening, Yeol? I trust you, I will always trust you but…

“Baek? I’m home!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter