Bonus: Christmas Special ♡

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ AUTHOR NOTE WHEN YOU FINISHED <3 HAPPY READING! :)

 

----

 

Chanyeol lips form a wide smile first that morning when Baekhyun wakes him up with a peck on his lips. The smaller is so excited to go to the mall with their angels to buy the preparation for Christmas eve.

The fathers are even more excited since it’s Hana’s first Christmas with them. Their little chubby cheeky babies didn’t wake up yet (they’re sleeping in the same room) so Chanyeol placed a kiss on their cheeks, heading toward the bathroom to wash up and get ready.

 

“It’s so cold today. Do you think they’ll be fine?” Baekhyun asked, flipping the pancakes with a giggle when Chanyeol hugs him from the back. The man places a kiss on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “They’ll be fine. Look how Hyun always playing with that heavy snow every year when my cousins bring him out and of course, Hana will be the same.”

“Really?”

“You worry too much, baby.” Chanyeol helps his husband with the pancakes, taking out Nutella for Hyun (it’s his favourite food ever, they bet Hyun could be so delighted if he could eat Nutella every breakfast, lunch or even dinner.).

 

Baekhyun is about to go to their shared room when they heard Hana’s cries from the baby monitor but Chanyeol is fast to stop him. “No, its fine. Its my day off so let me be a real daddy now. I’ve been so busy lately.”

“You’re not, Yeol. We understand.”

Chanyeol gives a smile, pecking on the smaller lips. He rushed to the bedroom and immediately, Baekhyun could hear Hyun’s and Hana’s giggle from the baby monitor. The 22 years old just finished preparing some more breakfast for his little family when Chanyeol come down the stairs while holding both Hyun and Hana in his arms.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head when he sees that, chuckling once Hyun runs toward him when Chanyeol put him down. “Appa! Good Morning!” Baekhyun get down on his knees to hug his first born, kissing him.

“Good morning too, baby boy. Let’s eat, okay?”

“Appa, can I put a loooooooooot of Nutella? Can I? Can I?” The little boy gives his usual puppy eyes as he takes a seat in front of the dining table. Baekhyun look at Chanyeol who is chuckling at the boy antic, nodding his head. Baekhyun shakes his head. “Your daddy said yes so eat only for today breakfast that lot of Nutella okay. When appa said stop, you need to.”

“Okie dokie, appa! Thank you, daddy! Hana, let's,eat!” Hyun looks at his little baby sister who clings on Chanyeol’s neck, chubby cheeks pressed on his daddy’s shoulder; making pout cutely. Baekhyun chuckles at the baby, trying to take her from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol takes the seat in front Hyun when Hana keeps whining because the young male mother tried to take her. “Just let her be. She must have missed me so much. Let’s eat breakfast first. We’re going out after this.” The father pats Hana’s cute , making her giggle.

 

“She’s a daddy’s girl, that’s why.”

Baekhyun said, taking a seat beside Hyun. Chanyeol nods, placing a kiss on Hana’s cheek when he lifts her up to make the little girl feel comfortable on his lap. “Thank you for the food. Say it first, Hyun then you can eat alright?” Chanyeol tell the boy, getting a nod from Hyun.

“Appa said that a lot. Thank you for the food.”

“Good boy.” Baekhyun kissed Hyun’s hairs, smiling so wide. Chanyeol nods, “What a good appa too. Hana, let daddy eat first then you can eat with appa okay?” Chanyeol said to Hana, earning a chuckle from the 10 months old adorable girl.

Baekhyun remembered to warm Hana’s puree later. He’s done making it enough for the whole week.

 

They eat breakfast, enjoying Hyun’s wonderful story with his appa and sister yesterday that unexpectedly he remembered so well for a four years old boy. Chanyeol are so proud of him, laughing so much because their little boy is getting so cheeky from days to days.

Hana’s round eyes keep looking at his big brother and when the boy look at her, she giggles cutely. Baekhyun couldn’t get enough of their little angels even when the three of them are always at home, playing and bonding together before the could send Hyun to the kindergarten in a few weeks later after new year.

 

When they’re done, Chanyeol decides to take care of the kids while Baekhyun gets ready to go out. Hyun keeps talking non-stop about what he learned and of course Chanyeol couldn’t say less. That boy is unique, just like his appa.

 “Hyun-ie, where is your sister?!” Chanyeol panics. Hyun shakes his head, looking so similar to Baekhyun as he points under his drawing table. “Appa always leave Hana with me but I can’t hold her. So, when appa come, Hana’s always there.”

Chanyeol laughs a little when he could see clearly Hana playing under the table, crawling toward the other side of the table. “Really? She must have mastered with her crawl now. Daddy’s just going to take her alright?”

“Okay, daddy.”

 

Hyun continues with the toys, chuckling when his daddy trying to catch his little sister, looking so dumb when he knocks his head on the table. “Daddy! Careful!” He said, shaking his head. Chanyeol ruffles the boy’s hairs, settling Hana on the bouncer near them.

“You talk like your appa a lot. Big boy.”

“Yes, big boy can go to school next year.”

Chanyeol nods, feeling warm because he can’t believe that finally, this time will come. That time their little Hyunie going to go to school. He can talk a lot and next when he’s back from school, he can tell everything happened. Just like what he imagined.

 

Hana’s giggles make him awake from his daydream, glancing at the little chubby girl who is looking somewhere. Hyun eyes shines when he looks at his appa. “Appa is so beautiful! Daddy, let’s go. Hyun-ie wanna buy a lot of stars. Oh! And tree too! A really big one!”

Chanyeol nods, laughing at how Baekhyun keeps shaking his head every time Hyun decides to ask them such cute and adorable wishes. The younger looks at his husband, taking Hana out from her bouncer full of toys.

 

“Go get ready. They’re so excited.”

“Let just get the kids ready first. Then I’ll go. They need lots of warm clothes to stay outside today.” Chanyeol said, taking Hyun’s hand as they walk upstairs. Baekhyun let out a sigh when he gets breathless once they arrived at the kids’ room.

Chanyeol noticed that and when Baekhyun put the little girl down on her changing mattress, he could see how pale the boy looks. “Are you okay, babe? You look pale.”  Baekhyun raise his head, smiling at the taller who is now taking Hyun’s and Hana’s clothes from the wardrobe.

He shakes his head.

“No, I’m fine… I’m just getting so tired lately. It must be the weather.” Chanyeol nods, getting Hyun ready first while Baekhyun helps with Hana who is now can stand up for a while. The daddy is well so proud when he sees that so Baekhyun let her stand in front of Chanyeol. Hana keeps smiling so wide every time Chanyeol gives him kisses.

 

Baekhyun lips form a wide smile at the scene, nodding when Hyun keeps looking at him as if he’s getting worry of his pale appa.

Hyun is the only one who know about it.

But he keeps his mouth shut, pouting.

 

 

-----

 

Hana turns her head around, looking amused with the lights and decorations inside the mall. The parent chuckle as Chanyeol pinches her cheeks, getting a whine from the chubby girl. Looking to where they could buy decorations for Christmas, Baekhyun laughs at the sounds Hana makes with a pout on her lips.

“Yeol, there.”

Chanyeol moves his head to the shop, Hyun did the same. He jumps excitedly once he noticed the big and tall tree inside it. Hana widens her eyes, holding her arms out at the lights. They walk toward the shop, all smiles and full of excitement.

Baekhyun is going to let Hyun wanders around before he remembered to warn him. “Big boy, come here.” He calls their first born. Chanyeol looks around the shop as he eyed the tree. He need to buy one for Hyun so of course, they need the boy’s approval.

“Listen to daddy and appa, alright?” Hyun nods his head, jingling his chubby cheeks. Hana looks at her brother before she’s distracted when she sees animal hairpins. Chanyeol chuckles once he heard Hana giggles, lifting the elephant hairpins in front her. “You like it, Hana? Cute right? Just like you.”

 

Hana frowns, pouting. Hana looks like an elephant? Fat? Daddy meanie!  Chanyeol puts the hairpins to where he picked it earlier. Baekhyun on the other hand keep telling Hyun to stay behave when they choose the decorations because it’s super dangerous there.

“So, when appa and daddy let you go around and take the decorations you like, be careful. Don’t break anything, if it’s so high, call us. You understand, sweetie?” Baekhyun said, earning few nods from the four years old. Hyun hugs Baekhyun for a while before they walk straight to the Christmas trees.

“Yeol, we should pick the tree first.” Baekhyun said, looking at Hana who keeps mumbling incoherent words. He chuckles, wiping her snots. It must be the weather. Hyun eyes wide as he tried to pick the tree he really wanted to buy.

Chanyeol walks in front the boy. “It’s not that important to choose big and tall tree alright, Hyun.” Hyun looks up, looking at his daddy. “Why?” He said. Chanyeol gives Hana to his husband, getting down to face his son.

 

“We’re just a small family, so it’s okay to be a small tree. It’s important on how you decorate it. So, if we buy not so large tree then you can decorate the tree with so much things. Make it beautiful. It is our first time buying the tree after all.” He said, getting a nod from the little boy. “I can just pick any tree I want?”

“Yes, big baby. Go ahead.”

“This one!” Hyun points at the medium size tree, enough for Chanyeol to lean over it. “That’s great! We’ll buy this one okay?” Hyun nods repeatedly, showing his big smile. Chanyeol gives a kiss on Hyun’s head, standing up to call the worker.

 

Baekhyun let Hyun wander around the shop to pick the decorations, but of course with him being aware to where he’s going. Chanyeol settled with the tree, taking a seat in front his husband. Hana claps her hand excitedly when Chanyeol showed her a big golden star.

“Hana-ya, look what daddy got!”

“Yeol, she’s just going to nibble on it.”

Baekhyun warns, shaking his head when Chanyeol keeps showing Hana such things. “I will just go and look to what Hyun wanted to buy. Hold her.”

“Let just go together. Hana wanted to pick her own too.”

“Okay. Baby girl, lets go.”

 

Chanyeol holds her in his arms, walking together to where they could see Hyun picking few things inside the basket. Chanyeol chuckles at that sight, getting a pinch from the smaller guy. “Don’t laugh at him, he’s excited.”

“Yes, just like you.”

Hana giggles so suddenly, making Chanyeol laugh. “You think the same right, girl? They’re just so cute. We’re being simple here. Right?” The taller guy places a kiss on Hana’s cheek, fidgeting her warm hat.

Baekhyun helps Hyun with his things and of course, their son did a really good job. “Chanyeol-ah, look! He chooses everything perfectly. The lights, bells and star. See!” Baekhyun is so excited too.

Appa’s excited, daddy. Daddy said true!

Hana shows her gummy smile, chewing on her fist. Chanyeol nods his head, looking at the decorations. “The tree is going to look so beautiful, Hyun-ah! Great job! How do you know what to decorate the tree?”

“Appa showed Christmas tree on the storybook. I wanna do the same. It looks so beautiful! Right, appa?”

“Yup. So, now, let’s pay!” Baekhyun takes the 10 months old girl from his husband as Chanyeol brings the basket to the counter. Hyun hopping beside his daddy with wide smile. “Daddy! How are we going to take the tree home?”

He asked, innocently. Chanyeol frowns, chuckling when Hyun widens his eyes. “It didn’t fit, daddy! It’s going to break apart.” He whines, making the people around them chuckle too. Baekhyun could hear someone behind them talking on how cute Hyun is.


Chanyeol ruffles the boy’s hairs, waiting to pay the things they bought today. “The ahjussis there are going to take the tree to our house, all ready and then you can just decorate it. Okay, little man?”

Hyun looks around to where his daddy points and he could see few uncles taking a tree that likely is the one he chooses earlier. His eyes widen with a big smile. “Okie, daddy! I love you so much.” The boy hugs on Chanyeol’s legs, making them laugh.

 

When they’re done paying the things, Chanyeol and Hyun demanded to eat hoddeok (a Korean pancake filled with honey) because literally the food is their favourite during this season. Baekhyun chuckles when Hyun keeps asking his daddy to go to the usual market.

Chanyeol is more than proud that even they’re somewhat come from a well-known family, Hyun and Baekhyun still choose to live just like a normal people. Hyun likes being one too. But sometimes, he did act like a spoiled boy.

Nothing that concern his parent, of course. He’s such a good boy.

 

Baekhyun kissed his baby girl forehead, when they waited for the desert. But then Chanyeol notices how Hana keeps rubbing her eyes, nuzzling her nose on Baekhyun’s chest. “I think she’s hungry and sleepy. You wanna go to the car first? I can wait with Hyun.”

“Is it okay?”

“Sure, babe. Hana’s sleepy. Here, you can take my key.” Chanyeol hands his husband the car key, picking Hyun up. “Take care, appa. Sleep well, Hana.” Hyun kissed his sister’s cheek, getting a chuckle from the sleepy baby.

“You know how to turn on the heater, right? Stay warm.” Chanyeol gives the smaller a smile, making Baekhyun blushed. The taller could only shakes his head, stepping forward through the long waiting line. He still somewhat shy, nothing to complaint. Just so adorable!

 

When Baekhyun reached the car, getting inside. He the heater. Without a minute, being impatient just like her brother when he’s a baby, Hana let out a noise. She’s just so sleepy and hungry. Baekhyun let out a chuckle.

“Wait for a while, baby girl. Appa’s here okay.”

“Pa..pa...” She mumbles, pouting while petting Baekhyun’s tummy. The guy shakes his head, kissing Hana’s cheek. Once he succeeds taking of his coat, he brings the girl close to his chest, feeling warm just by looking on how she drinks hungrily. He’s still feeding the baby despite her being able to eat such foods already.

 

Baekhyun lips form a smile. “Appa loves you so much, baby girl. You’ll always be my girl okay?” The male mother ruffles Hana’s hairs that slightly showed from the knitted hat. “I didn’t get to buy presents for all three of you. I’m sorry, sweetie.”

It’s okay, appa. You’re going to give us the best give ever. Hana still loves you.

 

The mumbles from Hana makes Baekhyun chuckles, shifting the girl to the other one. Her eyes close completely, falling asleep in no time so Baekhyun straighten his shirt when she’s not latching on him anymore.

He gets outside, settling Hana on her car seat. He shivers when the cold breeze hits him. The petite guy places his little girl, carefully. Kissing her one last time before he steps inside to sit on the passenger, right beside the driver seat. Baekhyun leans on the headrest, massaging his forehead.

 

He had been feeling unwell for the last few weeks, but he didn’t want to tell Chanyeol, making his husband worried. He visited a clinic few days ago, and well he’s surprised to find out that he’s expecting. For sure, he’s shocked. It’s just too, soon right? Hana is not even one year old yet now she’s getting a brother/sister already.

Baekhyun didn’t feel sad or depressed. He’s just surprised and confuse that day. He did bring Hyun and Hana along to the clinic. When Hyun learned that he’s going to be a big brother once again, he couldn’t hide how excited he is. The doctor told him more pros and cons since this is going to be his third child and he’s still so young.

 

But seeing how Hyun keeps his mouth close despite being a potty mouth he is, Baekhyun could tell it’s a good sign. When Baekhyun tell the adorable four years old that he decides to tell the news to Chanyeol as a gift for Christmas, Hyun are excited as well.

And of course, that’s one of the reasons why Hyun being slightly protective when Baekhyun got sick or feels tired. He heard everything the doctor said to his appa. Being a clever kid, Hyun didn’t want anything happen to his appa and he keeps telling Hana to stay behave even when the girl didn’t understand w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter