C08

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER 8

 

---

 

 

It’s around eight in the morning when Baekhyun receive a phone call from the police station, telling him that his father is arrested. He gasps, not knowing what to do. He keeps questioning how can the police got his phone number? He didn’t recall that he ever gives the numbers to his father.

And if he did, he didn’t think his father could remember it.

 

He gets ready to go the police station, taking Hyun along since Chanyeol’s already go to work. Baekhyun is about to call a taxi but suddenly a car parked at the roadside, the driver telling him to step inside.

“Why would I?”

Hyun looks at the unknown mister with his wide eyes. “Mr. Park asked you to.” The driver said, earning a frown from the younger boy. “I’m his driver, Mr. Park Baekhyun. If you don’t trust me then, just get inside. I will call Mr. Park myself. He’s at the police station right now.”

“What?”

 

Baekhyun gets inside the car in rush, holding Hyun close to him and the little boy finds it comfortable inside the car, maybe it smells like Chanyeol. Baekhyun got to admit it too.

“What happened, mister? Why would my husband be there?” The smaller asked politely, kissing Hyun’s hairs. The driver shrugged, focusing on this driving. He’s only answering few minutes after. “I got a message from Mr. Park to pick you up at his apartment but when I arrived at the roadside, you’re already there. He’s with Mr. Wu, his cousin.”

 

Baekhyun nods his head and just then, he realizes that Kris is also there. It must be something! Or now Kris decided to be Yeol’s bodyguard? Why’re they so close?

Few minutes later, they arrived and Baekhyun could see Kris standing outside of the police station, smoking, of course. The young male mother holds Hyun carefully, bowing at the cousin as Kris throws the cigarette in the bin.

“Let just come inside. Your dad is already arrested and we can’t do anything about it.” Kris walks behind the younger, smiling at Hyun who had his cheeks pressed on Baekhyun’s shoulder. He gives Kris a gummy smile, eyes twitching like his dad’s.

Of course Kris realizes that. He’s really Chanyeol’s.

 

Baekhyun bits his lips when Chanyeol look at him. The taller walks toward him, taking Hyun from his husband before he hugs him with his other hand. Hyun is about to cry because it’s unfamiliar here but when he looks up, looking at his daddy’s face, he calmed down himself.

Oh, daddy’s here to protect appa and me! Yeay!

 

Kris tried so hard to not just kiss Hyun’s chubby cheeks because he knows how that little boy is going to be startle and he’s easy to cry too. Chanyeol brings Baekhyun to talk with the officer, rubbing his back in case he’s stressed.

They said that Mr. Byun is arrested because he’s a suspect to the latest robbery case. And from Kris’s report, it’s seems that his father is using the stolen money to pay his debt since Kris received the money from him last night.

 

He’s doubting how the man could pay the big amount in a span of time. Baekhyun is not surprised, he knew his father can do anything to settle his problem. Including such crimes. “I don’t know what I can do with this, sir. But yes, if to arrest him is going to make him regret everything he did, I’m okay with it. I will tell my mom about this and…”

 

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, noticing that Hyun’s not with him anymore. Just then he sees Kris playing with their baby, all smiles and dumb. “Is it fine if I go to talk to him later?” Chanyeol nods and Baekhyun look at the officer back.

“Is it fine?”

“You can talk to him for a while before we take him to the jail. Thank you for cooperating, both of you Mr. Park. We will investigate more and if he’s really the one to be blame, we will call you.” Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun nod as they stand up. Baekhyun follows the officer to talk with his father. He really wanna tell him everything today. All his mother and him have wanted to say.

 

Seeing his father with two police officers beside him chokes Baekhyun to tears.

What is happening, dad?

 

“Baekhyun-ah…”

The younger boy cries softly when he heard that, sitting in front of Mr. Byun. “Dad, why are you doing something like this? For all this time, we’re already suffered enough because of you. Especially mom. Why did you become like this? You’re my father, dad. I’ll always love you. Mom too. You’re all she falls in love with years ago. Why did you become like this?”

Baekhyun keeps his eyes locked on his father, tears running down his cheeks. He didn’t care at all. He just need to tell his father. “I know back when I’m only 5 years old, during my birthday, you give me a toy, the one that I wanted to have so much. You’re mad at mother the day before and I still remember how you beat her. I know you still look at me as your son, right dad?”

Mr. Byun nods, his own eyes get watery.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to be sorry at me, dad. I’ve already forgive you. I’m a dad myself but really, I don’t wanna be like you. I wanna be like mom. She’s the one you should apologize to. What would our neighbours look at her when they found out you’re in jail, dad? She’s going to go through that looks they give to her once again. Have you ever imagined what I’ve been through years before? What mom have been through? It’s all because of you, dad! But we go through it together. We’re strong enough yet you still do the same thing.”

 

Mr. Byun couldn’t hold his tears anymore and he cries. Baekhyun takes his father’s hand. “I’m so sorry, son. Tell your mom that I’m so sorry. It’s my fault. Everything is my fault and I regretted this. I don’t wanna meet your mom, yet. I’ve done everything that making her suffered enough. I know and I’m---”

“Mom is always the one who is going to forgive you easily, dad. But for sure, I don’t want her to get hurt anymore. I will bring her later but right now, I’m going to tell her that you’re here.” Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol who is now walking toward them before he gives the father a smile. “After what you did, dad, you’re still my father. You still have love for me and mom but I know you’re so ego to show it to us. I need to go now. I’ve a family to take care of and dad, I forgive you. I love you, still.”

 

Mr. Byun nods his head, sobbing hard when Baekhyun gets up, right at the moment Chanyeol stand beside him. “Mr. Byun, my cousin said he didn’t want your money anymore. Your debts are all clear and please, be sure to stay healthy here. So when you come out, you’re going to play with our son as his grandfather. I’m taking Baekhyun with me now.”

 

Mr Byun stands up, bowing at them.

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Park. I’m---”

“We’re family and I wanna apologize to that I’ve making you like this. On behalf of Kris too. And for your information, my cousin is not a bad guy. So that makes me not a one bad guy too. You’re and seriously, I hope you’re going to get better here.”

Baekhyun frowns when Chanyeol said that. There is a lot he didn’t know about his husband and of course, he’s going to ask him that a lot.

 

When they step out of the police station, Baekhyun chuckles when he could see that Hyun’s punching his uncle’s chin with his chubby fist hands, smiling when Kris makes funny sounds. Chanyeol lips form a smile. “It’s amazing that he gets close to you easily, Kris. You’re really good with kids. When are you going to have yours?”

Baekhyun shakes his head, chuckling when Hyun looks at his daddy with their identical eyes. Holding his hands up, Hyun demanded Chanyeol to take him from Kris. The father does takes the baby from Kris’s arms.

“I think he like tall men. Since you’re tall too.”

Baekhyun said, smiling when Chanyeol grabs his waist. “Really? Then he must get that from you. You like tall man like me too. Don’t you?”

The younger smiles sheepishly, pinching Chanyeol’s side making the guy yelp. Kris rolls his eyes, making faces at the couple. “Ah! I can’t wait to meet my fiancé. Oh have I told you about the bartender, a Chinese one that I meet him last three months? He’s going to have my baby and I’m so happy.”

“What?! Why did you hide such important thing like this, Kris! I thought I’m your favourite cousin.”

“Yes you are! But since you’re a family man now, I don’t wanna disturb you and yeah, looking Hyun all chubby and adorable, I can’t wait to welcome my baby too.”

 

The couple let out a chuckle as they nod. Baekhyun bows at Kris slightly. “I wanna apologize for my dad and---”

“I accept it, Baekhyun since you’re my cousin’s husband now. You make him happy and I’m happy too.”

“Thank you.”

 

Chanyeol lips form a wide smile, not noticing that Hyun’s already asleep, his left chubby cheek squished on his shoulder. “Hyun’s asleep, guys. Both of you should head back home now. I will settle everything inside.”

“Thank you so much, Kris. I appreciate everything you’ve done.”

“You thanked me so much, cousin.”

“Let me meet your fiancé next time. Baekhyun can tells him everything about pregnancy later.” Chanyeol said as Baekhyun nods. “Of course.” He replied before Kris gives them a wide smile. They walk toward Chanyeol’s car and it is the same one that give Baekhyun a ride before.

 

He takes Hyun from Chanyeol, kissing their baby’s cheeks before he gets inside it. “Where is the mister, Yeol?”

“He’s already home. He’s my private driver and yeah, his work is simple. If I’m done and not going back to the office, his work is done for the day. Simple.”

“Is that so?”

Chanyeol nods at his husband before he looks at him with that warm smile. Baekhyun raises his eyebrow, chuckling a little.

“What is it?”

“Have I ever told you that you’re such a strong one? I’m so proud of you, Baek. Never once I met someone like you, so young unlike me and I glad I found you and Hyun last three months.” Chanyeol leans close to Baekhyun, making the boy blushed. “Is it a fate? Because I do think like that, a fate that you’re chased from your home and I’m searching for someone to be my husband and you happened to be there with Hyun? I would never know he’s mine if I didn’t found both of you that night.”

 

Chanyeol looks down, smiling when Hyun whines in Baekhyun’s hold. The young male mother pats his back, kissing the little boy’s hairs, getting a kiss on his forehead instead. Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a warm smile as he nods.

“I wanna believe that it is a fate too.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes.”

 

Baekhyun pinches Chanyeol’s nose playfully, pecking Chanyeol’s lips shyly. The taller guy smiles at that, grabbing Baekhyun’s neck in a sweet way, placing his lips perfectly on the other’s.

 

 I’m going to do everything for you and Hyun, Baekhyun. I promise, both of you are my priority now.

Of course Hyun decided to break their moment. The nearly 4 months old boy literally clings on Baekhyun, crying for his food. Chanyeol chuckles at that and when Baekhyun pulls away, he pecks on his smaller husband’s forehead, driving toward Baekhyun’s previous home, where his mother lives up until now. Alone.

 

----

 

Mrs. Byun gasps when she realizes that her son and her son-in-law are outside, with Hyun’s sleeping soundly in Chanyeol’s arms. The woman invites them to inside, bowing slightly at Chanyeol, making the taller guy smiles in discomfort.

He kind of hate it when elderly people treats him like such important person and it’s even harder for him because right now, it’s his mother-in-law. “No need to do anything, mom. I’m fine.” Chanyeol bows slightly with Hyun still in his hold.

Baekhyun brings his mother to the couch, kissing her forehead.

Mrs. Byun decides to take the layered cover to let Chanyeol place Hyun to sleep on it. Chanyeol nods, agreeing to it since Hyun’s getting bigger, chubbier and heavier for a nearly four-month old baby. His arms started to ache too.

 

Chanyeol excuses himself to take something they bought earlier for Mrs. Byun and Baekhyun smiled at him. Knowing that the latter excused himself to let Baekhyun have his private time with his mother, telling her about Mr. Byun’s situation.

 

When the CEO arrived at the parking, his phone vibrates since it’s in silent mode from the police station earlier. He picks up the call once he read the caller name. It’s his noona.

“Hello, noona? What’s wrong?”

“God! Yeol, why didn’t you tell me?! Why… ! I’m so embarrassed. We need to talk.”

Chanyeol could only chuckle, shaking his head as he takes the things they bought with one hand holding the phone close to his ear. “What we can talk, noona? It’s nothing! I have Baekhyun and Hyun now, you know. He’s no one. And I warn you, noona, if you really fall in love with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter