C06

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

----

 

 

Yoora insisted his brother and his brother-in-law to stay for a night at the house, with a reason that she wanted to play more with the chubby boy Park Hyun. Seeing that Taeyong is going to stay too, Chanyeol really wanted to reject.

But of course the diva being diva.

Baekhyun agrees since Yoora keeps asking them to stay and seeing how Hyun get close to his auntie so fast, Chanyeol tries to stay positive. He’s still thinking on how to talk with his noona about that bastard, Lee Taeyong.

 

Of course he’s already know the reason behind it.

A week after the guy ran away to the States, Chanyeol found out the reason why he’s so into The Park family. With Kris and his men’s help, the reason is super ridiculous. The model wanted to build such rumour that would make him become more popular. Since the Park controlled all over Seoul, he just need to be on top. Minus his modelling carrier.

Chanyeol could only scoff at that and for sure he didn’t want his sister to be the next victim.

 

That night, when Baekhyun and Hyun fall asleep, Chanyeol decides to take a fresh air at the veranda on the down floor. He didn’t expect someone to be there, talking to someone from his phone.

He smirks, eavesdropping that literally make his blood rise up.

“Yes, I’m currently at the Park’s house. You can write it in the headline tomorrow. Do tell other reporters too and if I need to do a press conference, I can do that with her. Just---”

Chanyeol takes the phone from the owner, end the call with such annoyed face. Taeyong glares, taking the phone from his former fiancé.

 

“What do you want, Chanyeol? Are you still mad at me? Oh, baby, you’re still in love with me huh?” Chanyeol pushes the hand who’s trying to runs over his cheek. Taeyong smirk. “I told you, Lee Taeyong. When you decide to go then you’re no longer anything to me. Not even my family.”

“Oh really? Then I’m going to be your brother-in-law now, Yeol. Just admit it that you’re happy, baby.”

 

Chanyeol fight the urge to punch the smaller guy to death, biting his lips. “So you decide to be straight now? So ready to get married? How stupid you are, boy! Do you think it’s going to make you famous enough, huh?”

Taeyong scoff, getting closer to the taller guy.

“I never once said that I’m gay, to be honest, I’m biual. Unlike you who is such a loyal gay squad, I can fall in love to a girl too. And yeah, I’m ready to get married now. Seeing how pathetic your sister is, who didn’t wanna be a Park too?”

Chanyeol slaps his cheeks, hard and loud. Taeyong gasps at that before he chuckles. “What?! You’re triggered to what I said? You’re the pathetic one too back then, all mushy and excited to get married to me. Do you remember that? Ugh, so annoying. Now you’re married, are you happy?! I doubt that baby is yours.”

“Shut up! You didn’t know anything, idiot.”

 

Taeyong shakes his head.

“As far as I know, you’re still dating me not until two months ago, we broke up and how come you have a baby with that boy so fast? You’re just using him, right? To not get married with other guy that your mom wanted you to? Am I right?”

Chanyeol really couldn’t hold back any longer. He’s not going to let this jerk go this time. Before his sister get married to him, he’s going to make sure everything would be settle. Though, he didn’t realize that someone is awake, listening to what they’re arguing just now.

 

 

----

 

Baekhyun wakes up that morning with the sound of Hyun chuckling happily. He moves his head, looking at the sound, his eyes capture the sight of shirtless Chanyeol, taking off Hyun’s outfit. “Chanyeol?”

“Oh! Appa’s awake, Hyun-ie. Good morning!”

 

Chanyeol holds the boy up, looking at the younger boy before Hyun kicks his legs in excitement. Baekhyun laughs at that before he sits up, greeting them good morning too.

“Do you wanna take a bath together?” Chanyeol asked, earning a wide eye from his husband.

“What do you mean?”

“I prepared the warm water for Hyun but then I decided to take shower too. Do you wanna take bath together, all three of us?” Chanyeol lifts Hyun’s up, walking toward the bathroom since Hyun’s already . Baekhyun nods his head.

 

He chooses to take off his shirt, leaving him only with his shorts on. So does Chanyeol. They stepped inside the tub filled with warm water and Baekhyun had never feel so calm like right now. Hyun smiled so wide, eyes twitching when Chanyeol plays with him, cleaning his chubby body.

Baekhyun smiles warmly at the sight, seeing Chanyeol and Hyun’s smile make him wonder why do the look alike when smiling. He decides to clean his taller husband’s body too. Chanyeol chuckles. “If you’re doing this, then who’s going to clean yours?” Baekhyun shakes his head. “Seeing both of you all clean are my happiness.”

“Is that so? I seriously fall in love at the right person then.”

 

Baekhyun chuckles. keeping his eyes still at Hyun who is looking closely at the ducks floating near him. Chanyeol is the one who takes the ducks along since Mrs. Park gave Hyun as present last night.

“Hi, Hyun-ie. We’re your friends.”

Chanyeol said childishly when Baekhyun pushes the ducks slowly toward the little boy. Hyun juts his lips down suddenly; soft cries could be heard. The two parent let out an amused laugh. “Why’re you getting afraid of the ducks, baby? They’re no harm. Look.”

Baekhyun takes one of the ducks near him, playing with it.

 

Hyun looks closely, only to smile when his appa squeeze the duck, making it sound. Chanyeol laughs along when Hyun laughs hysterically every time the duck make sound. “Oh my god, you’re seriously so cute, Hyun!”

Chanyeol kisses his chubby cheeks, earning another fit of chuckles when the almost four months old boy feel his growing hairs under his chin. Baekhyun chuckles at that too. “He’s ticklish, Yeol. You didn’t shave yet this morning, right?”

“Oh! I forgot.” Chanyeol looks at the little boy, all smiley. Baekhyun takes Hyun from the taller guy when Chanyeol decides to clean himself. Baekhyun’s face flushed in red that moment Chanyeol take off all the cloth on his body once he steps out of the tub.

The taller guy chuckles when he notices that Baekhyun’s distracting himself with cleaning Hyun all over again. “Are you embarrassed, baby?” Chanyeol asked when he’s already on the stand shower beside the tub. Baekhyun shakes his head. He can’t see Chanyeol anymore behind the wall but the taller could see him still.

 

“My body is all yours, remember?”

“Yeol, stop it!”

 

Chanyeol let out a chuckle. Baekhyun steps out of the tub with Hyun settled on his chest. Chanyeol look closely at his little family from inside the shower stand. There’s a sitting place there and Baekhyun decides to wait for Chanyeol to finish.

Being inside the water tire Hyun down and when he smells his food being so close, he whines. Baekhyun looks down, chuckling when Hyun tried so hard to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter