Final/Epilogue

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

---

 

 

Chanyeol waits almost an hour for the meeting to end since he should be there with his father for their new branches. His feelings are not good, totally not fine and when he opens his smartphone, there are few missed calls from his husband at home.

He rushed back, not even waiting for Mr. Park. He would just tell him later. Right now, Baekhyun is the one he should worry for. When he arrived at his house, noticing that Hyun’s not even outside, he could tell that the little boy is asleep since it’s his usual nap time.

 

He opens Hyun’s room first, frowning when his son is not even there.

Running toward their shared room, the CEO eyes soften when he looks at Hyun hugging his favourite plushie on the bed, asleep. When Chanyeol heard grunts and moans, his heart dropped. “Babe?” He called softly and he heard soft voices calling for him from the bathroom, his eyes widen.

 

Chanyeol opens the door, biting his lips at the sight of Baekhyun, sweating while holding his protruding bump. “Yeol… it’s h-hurt.” Chanyeol felt like crying. Looking at Baekhyun in so much pain, his heart hurts.

“I’m sorry. Should we go to the hospital now?”

Baekhyun nods. “I don’t want H-Hyun to w-wake up seeing me… like this. It’s g-good t-that… you’re back.” He said, breathlessly, holding onto his husband as Chanyeol helps him stand up while rubbing his belly.

“Can you still walk, Baek? You want me to---”

“No, I’m fine.” Baekhyun holds his breathes in when he felt the contraction once again. Chanyeol looks at his husband with that worried eyes, kissing his forehead as he could feel Baekhyun squeezes his fingers. “J-just take Hyun to the car too. C-can you call Tao or Kris if they c-could take care of him for a w-while?”

Chanyeol nods but he only does it when Baekhyun’s already in his car, taking the hospital bags as well before he lifts the still sleepy boy. Just then, Hyun opens his eyes, looking around and when he notices that it’s his daddy, he smiles wide.

“Daddy!”

“You’re awake, little man? Do you wanna go to Ren’s house?”

 

Chanyeol kiss Hyun’s chubby cheeks and when the three years old nods his head, his lips form a smile. “You’re going to be a big brother today, Hyun-ie. Play along well with Ren alright? You are daddy’s good boy, right?”

The adorable boy nods his head, showing his teeth as he smiles. When he’s inside the car, he could see his appa beside him, closing his eyes. “Appa?” Baekhyun’s opened slowly at the cute voice and his lips form a weak smile.

“Yes baby?”

 

Baekhyun holds his hands out to bring Hyun close to him and when the boy hugs his belly, he chuckles. Fighting the contraction still ‘cause he didn’t want Hyun to be sad. The little boy is so soft when it comes about him or Chanyeol being sick.

He could cry like there is no tomorrow and getting sick too afterward.

“What are you going to do when baby’s out from appa’s belly, Hyun-ie?” Chanyeol looks from the mirror, the reflection of Baekhyun and Hyun at the back seat. Hyun have his eyes wide of confusion, looking at his appa.

Baekhyun gives him a smile, taking his little hand to his big belly.

 

“Baby’s not going to be inside here anymore, Hyun-ie. Baby’s going to meet you later.”

“Hyun-ie can meet baby?”

 

Baekhyun nods his head, biting his lips when the contraction comes again as Hyun looks down at Baekhyun’s bump. His lips form another wide smile. “Hyun-ie wanna kiss and hug baby! Can Hyun-ie hold baby, daddy? Hyun-ie is good big brother!”

“Of course, Park Hyun. But you can play with Ren first alright? Uncle Kris’s going to take you to meet baby later.”

“Okay, daddy, appa!”

 

Baekhyun leans slightly to kiss Hyun’s hairs, smiling at the sweet boy. When they arrived at Chanyeol’s cousin house, Baekhyun looks from the mirror how cute Ren and Hyun greeting each other, just like their daddies. Kris clasped on Chanyeol’s shoulder, nodding at Baekhyun who is inside the car.

 

Chanyeol helps Baekhyun out when the little boys are inside the house, making his smaller husband to sit beside him on the car. Baekhyun holds onto Chanyeol’s hand tightly, squeezing it when he felt the contraction again and again. Chanyeol wouldn’t mind because he knows, the pain he’s feeling right now is not even close compare to what Baekhyun’s feeling.

It’s double the pain.

“I love you, babe.”

 

Baekhyun looks at the taller, smiling as he closes his eyes slowly. Rubbing his belly, he didn’t know how it feel to have someone supporting him, the one he love the most at times like this because when he’s delivering Hyun three years ago, he’s alone.

He got Kyungsoo and the other two best friends to help him but still, they have their own lives too. He didn’t wanna be a burden to them so he choose to go through his first pregnancy by himself. Only when it’s time to give birth like now, he asks help from them.

Since he knows his dad would never help him let alone letting his mother to be there for him.

 

Yet now, during this pregnancy, Chanyeol is there with him. The taller would do everything for him and he can’t help but to tear up at the memories. He treasures both pregnancies. With Hyun, it showed him that he can take care of his baby inside himself despite being so young and with the second one, he tried to do just like he did with previous one but Chanyeol never let him to.

 

The taller promised to take care of their little family no matter what happened.

When Chanyeol notices Baekhyun’s tears, they’re already arrived at the hospital and he can’ help but to hug the pregnant boy first. “Babe, don’t cry… I’m here, alright? I don’t know how to make the pain go away but I’m here with you. I will always be until we get to hold our little baby soon. I promise.”

Baekhyun cries harder, nuzzling his nose at the crook of Chanyeol’s neck.

 

“Just please… make it fast! It’s hurt.”

Chanyeol nods his head, taking Baekhyun out of the car and he could see the nurses giving the wheelchair to him but he brushes it off. He chooses to take Baekhyun’s inside, lifting him bridal style as the pregnant buries his face on his neck.

“Yeol… I’m heavy.”

 

The taller shakes his head, leaning down to kiss Baekhyun’s soft hairs.

“I love you.”

“Stop that, you’re not making it any better!”

“Alright, alright! Don’t bite my skin!”

 

Baekhyun fights the urge to laugh at that as he waits for him to finally lies down on a bed because really, he can’t do it anymore. He just wants to make it fast, give birth to the baby and soon, their little family of three are going to be four.

 

 

----

 

A few months ago, …

 

 

It’s exactly their 2nd anniversary that Chanyeol decide to hold a wedding and that time, Hyun’s already 2 years and a month. Chanyeol recalls the memories that time they agreed with the deal and Hyun’s only 4 weeks old.

 

Seeing how cute Hyun fits on the suit and a bow, styled hairs makes Chanyeol chuckles a little. “Hey, little man. Come to daddy!” He opens his arms, laughing when Hyun runs at him, babbling something like ‘daddy! Monsters!’

“You’re going to be daddy’s best man, right?”

“Best man? Hyun-ie little man!”

 

Chanyeol nods his head, chuckling a little. “Of course, you are!” Hyun giggles when Chanyeol kisses his chubby cheeks again and again. He looks at his daddy with wide eyes which makes the taller guy stopped.

“What’s wrong?”

“Where appa?”

 

The father lips form a wide smile. “We will meet him later.” Just then Chanyeol’s cousins come inside so does Jongin, the graduated high schooler. He’s accepted to a top university in Seoul and for sure Chanyeol is proud of him. “Look, Hyun. Uncles are here!”

The boy let out a wide smile and when his daddy put him down, he runs toward his favourite uncle who’s holding his best friend, Wu Ren. Kris laughs when Ren demands to stand up on the floor when he looks at Hyun.

“They look like both of you.”

 

Hyungsik commented, getting a chuckle from the others. Hyun hugs Ren, choosing to play with the younger boy right away. Their chubby cheeks are what makes Chanyeol and Kris laughs. Jongin lips form a wide smile.

“So, you decide to finally have a wedding now, hyung? Why so late?”

 

All eyes on him, Chanyeol lips form a smile.  “Baekhyun said he didn’t want to make Hyun uncomfortable if we ever hold a wedding with medias and all. My dad did tell me the same and now, even if people talk back about me hiding my husband and son, I’ve decided to tell that I’m married with a family.”

“There are going to be medias today?”

“Only the invited ones. You’re fine with Tao and Ren right, Kris?” He looks at his older cousin who’s nodding, eyes traveling to look at his son and Hyun. “Of course. We kind of tell the world already that we’re married on his sns. During Ren’s birth too! Don’t worry.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

The cousins take few pictures together, posting on each other sns(s) and for sure, within a minute, their social media are full of comments. Chanyeol chuckles as he heaves deep breaths. “Thank you for always be there for me, guys. And, my little family too.”

They nod. Being best men, they walk together the groom and just then, they bumped with Baekhyun, Mrs. Byun and his friends. Chanyeol lips form a wide smile at the sight of his stunning husband, taking his hand but of course, Hyun decides to be a er.

 

“Daddy, appa! Hyun-ie too!”

The little boy stands in between his parent, smiling so wide as the others laugh at his adorable act. Chanyeol shakes his head, taking Hyun’s small hand while Baekhyun take the other one. The chubby boy is shocked when they’re a lot of people outside, he pouts before they stopped middle way.

“Hyun-ie shy! Appa!”

 

The guests and the parent let out chuckle as they continue with Hyun in Baekhyun’s arms. Chanyeol could only smile at his parent as they walk along the lane with all smiles. The Park grandparent decides to take their grandson when the couple stepped on the altar.

They vow to each other. Baekhyun blushed when Chanyeol leans closer to his face, chuckling when the taller choose to kiss his forehead instead. They agreed to not kiss in public and because they’re medias here, they should keep it low.

Hyun claps his hand excitedly when he looks at his daddy and appa. Before Mrs. Park could hold the little boy’s hand, Hyun is fast running toward the newly-wed. “Daddy! Appa!” Chanyeol lifts his son up, kissing Hyun’s chubby cheeks several times. Baekhyun chuckles when he heard Hyun giggles cutely.

“You adorable boy!”

“Daddy, stop!”

 

Chanyeol eyes widen at that, bringing Baekhyun to his side. “Should I kiss appa instead?” Hyun shakes his head, looking at the guests who started going to the buffet just after they take few pictures together with the couple. Baekhyun let out a chuckle when Hyun kisses his cheek suddenly.

“Hyun-ie kiss appa only!”

“Alright, alright. You win.”

 

They laugh but when Baekhyun suddenly stumbled when they’re about to get down from the altar, Chanyeol frowns. Instead of making his husband worried, Baekhyun lips form a smile. “I’m fine. Don’t worry, my husband.”

Chanyeol shakes his head. Hyun who is already running around with his chubby body and cheeks jingling makes everyone chuckle at his cuteness. Just then Kyungsoo lifts him up, making him startled. Baekhyun laughs when Hyun pouts but after he notices his uncle Kyungsoo, his lips form a slightly smile.

“Do you miss me, Hyun-ie?”

“Uncle Soo-Soo!”

 

Kyungsoo nods, smiling as Hyun wanted to run around again. Of course, under his grandparent vision.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walks toward Kyungsoo, Jongin had his hand wrapped behind Kyungsoo’s waist. Sehun joins the reunion with a big smile. “Congratulations, Byun Baekhyun! You look really beautiful.”

“Sehun, I’m not beautiful.”

“Still.”

 

Jongin could only chuckle when Chanyeol looks closely at Oh Sehun, lips form a thin line. “Calm down, hyung. Sehun is already engaged. He wouldn’t take your Baekhyun away.” All eyes on the taller guy, making Chanyeol embarrassed as he shakes his head.

“Oh yes I know who’s the lucky guy.”

“You know Luhan?”

 

Baekhyun pinches Chanyeol side, making the taller yelp. They let out a chuckle at that and of course when Sehun keeps frowning. “Now, you’re the one jealous. Calm down, Sehun. They wouldn’t take away your little deer.” Jongin attacks his friend, making the boy rolls his eyes.

“Yes, better.”

 

Chanyeol scoffs at that, earning another pinch from his husband.

“What?”

“You’re so dumb.”

“He’s Kris cousin from his father side so yeah. I know Lu Han.” Sehun eyes widen at the mention as he clears his throat. “So Luhan is your cousin’s cousin? What a small world!” Chanyeol nods his head, clasping Sehun’s shoulder.

“Don’t break his heart, young boy. He’s the most treasured in the family so far as I know.”

“Of course.”

 

Baekhyun smiles at his friends, smiling at the sight of very determined Sehun. When the three boys move to the buffet, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are left alone. Smiling to each other since it felt like they just got married for real. Chanyeol brings his husband inside the waiting room, obviously when people didn’t aware that they’re leaving.

 

“I have a gift for you. Our anniversary and wedding gift.”

Baekhyun eyes widen, lips form a wide smile. He blushed when the older leans closer, brushing their noses. Chanyeol’s hand slipped on the smaller pocket, chuckling when Baekhyun slaps his chest playfully.

“What are you---”

“Take it out.”

Baekhyun looks down at his pocket, taking out the said thing before he notices that Chanyeol had bought them a new pair of rings instead of the one on the altar just now. “You deserve a new one. I still think our rings that I picked two years ago are so ugly. You’re beautiful, your ring should be beautiful too.”

 

The younger bits his lips, smiling at the sight of the beautiful ring. “Can I?” Chanyeol asked, taking one of the rings out of the box. Baekhyun nods and when his husband slips the ring in his finger, he didn’t notice that he’s crying. Only when Chanyeol wipes the tears away with his thumb, he chuckles.

“What’s wrong with me? I should not be crying now.”

Chanyeol joins him, chuckling before he placed his lips on Baekhyun’s, sweet and slow. They pulled away, Baekhyun takes the other ring, in charge of slipping the ring in Chanyeol’s finger. “It’s beautiful, right? Suits you, my beautiful husband.”

“Stop that, Yeol. I’m not beautiful.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles when Baekhyun pouts, choosing to pinch both the younger cheeks. “Why are you so cute! You’re already 20 you know that? We’re married with a two years old son.” Chanyeol cups Baekhyun’s face, placing a warm kiss on his forehead.

 

Just then, Baekhyun takes Chanyeol’s hands down, smiling at his husband.

“I have a gift too.”

“You don’t need to give me anything babe. Both you and Hyun are already the best present I’ve ever get in my whole life.”

“Really?”

 

Baekhyun smirks, taking Chanyeol’s hand to put it on his tummy. “Not even Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter