C05

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

----

 

I did not intend to make this a mafiau! But just bear with it a little :))

----

 

Kris let out a chuckle at the view of someone suffering in front him. He holds up his hand, telling the men in charge to stop. Looking at how bad the coughing guy, enough to makes him smirk. “I’m aware that you know about your son, Byun Baekhyun marrying my cousin, huh, Mr. Byun?”

 

Mr. Byun eyes widen, shaking his head in frightened way.

“I don’t know, sir. I really---”

“Bull!” Kris blows him punch, his frowns stay still on his forehead. “I warned you, old man. If you ever use him to pay your debts with me, I will do anything! Including killing you in front of my eyes, with my own hand. You hear that?!”

 

Mr. Byun let out a shriek when Kris kicks him once again, nodding when the sight of such tall guy coming from the other door.

“Kris?”

“Oh! Welcome, cousin. Look what I got here.”

 

Kris walks toward his cousin, smirking when he notices Mr. Byun flinching at their chuckles. “Ah! Mr. Byun, my father in law. What have you done is surely making me mad. How come you have abused such sweet woman and his son, who is now the love of my life? Are your life stressed enough, do you want me to get it clear?”

 

Kris allows his cousin, Chanyeol to meet eyes to eyes with the man.

“Go ahead, teach him a lesson that he shouldn’t mess around with our family.” Kris laughs, clasping on Chanyeol shoulder. “I said to you loud and clear, Yeol. If you ever want to join my team, you’re so welcomed.”

“Yeah, as if I would do that. Baekhyun and Hyun are my first priority, if I’m injured then I don’t want to see the two of them crying over me.”

 

Kris could only shake his head. He’s surely head over to heels, falling in love like crazy. “Alright-alright, I get it. Now proceed to our main problem here.” The taller guy slaps Mr. Byun’s cheeks playfully. Chanyeol keeps his expression, all dark and annoyed.

“I just want to clear this inside my mind. You’re an example of a bad dad and to be honest, I’m disgusted. From what I know, you’ve making your wife and your son suffered for so long. With your debts and all, Mr. Byun, it’s so disgusting to put your problems and stresses on them. What a pathetic life you have!”

 

Chanyeol snickers, shaking his head. He locks his eyes with the man, looking at Kris to get close to him.

“I wanted him to be free. Let he learnt his lesson and please make sure he pays all the debt from you, Kris.” Kris looks at Chanyeol with disbelief.

“Are you sure, dude? I’m afraid he’s going to---”

“I will do just as what he said! Please, please, both of you. I’m begging, let me free!” Chanyeol and Kris tears their gaze away, looking at Mr. Byun who is begging on his knees. “This is what I hate the most! Stupid old man!”

 

Kris pulls Mr. Byun up, blowing him another punch. Chanyeol looks away at that before he sighs. “Since you’re still Baekhyun’s father, pay Kris the money you borrowed from him for your own good and you’re free for the rest of your life.”

Mr. Byun nods, eyes close with such determination.

“And I warn you, Mr. Byun. If I ever know you get close to my husband and son; you’re seriously going to be dead meat.” Chanyeol glares at the man who look so pathetic in front them. The CEO clasped on Kris’s shoulder telling that there is something he need to discuss with the older.

 

The leader of the group instructed his men to handle Mr. Byun and he walks out of the room with his close cousin. Chanyeol massages his aching head, letting out such heavy sigh. “I don’t want to tell you this but I know that my dad is collecting such information about Baekhyun. If he ever knows about this and his past, would he still approve our marriage?”

 

“What do you know about his past?”

“He’s mentally and physically abused, Kris. I knew that he’s suffering enough but still, he chooses to come out strong for Hyun. If my parent pushed him to tell about his past, he might get depressed and I hate that.”

 

Kris nods his head. “So what do you want me to do?” He looks at Chanyeol and is about to hold the cigarette out of his pocket but he remembered that his cousin hated people who smoke the most even he knows Kris’s smoking from time to time. He puts it back inside.

 

The guy with suit from his office nods his head.

“If my dad ever calls you for something, I know he’s going to do that in any time, just ensure that you got everything cleared. Mr. Byun, Baek’s problems and all. I will settle everything as soon as possible.” Kris nods, looking at how serious Chanyeol turned out.

“Just be sure that Baekhyun didn’t know about any of this and it’s better to get him checked, Chanyeol.” Kris advised, getting a hum from the other. “Thank you, Kris for today. I seriously need to tell him everything and I want you to be fast, every time he does something that’s going to make me mad or something, please have on eyes on him. I don’t want him to hurt Baekhyun anymore.”

 

Kris chuckles, arms lock Chanyeol’s neck playfully.

“I seriously wanted to meet this Byun Baekhyun.” Even if I always meet him. “You speak like he’s such a precious boy and to be honest, I could see you’re so in love with him. I’m happy for you, Yeol. You’re not like this when you’re with Taeyong.”

“Would you please just stop saying his name?! I’m getting nauseous over it.”

 

The taller guy laughs, patting Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Alright! So you’re going back home now?” He asked, earning a nod from his cousin. “Home to where Baekhyun and Hyun is.”

 

Earning a flick on his forehead, Chanyeol was left alone with Kris clearly annoyed.

“Seriously, Kris! You’ve not been laid for so long. Just look after someone good for you!”

“Yeah, I know, stupid!”

 

Chanyeol laughs, sighing when Kris is clearly out of his sight. All the problems happened are making him sick. The CEO just wanna go back, take a warm bath, playing and kissing the adorable Hyun and cuddling to sleep with his husband.

 

 

-----

 

Baekhyun is aware that Chanyeol’s sister going to come to Seoul from the States this night. He opened the internet to see the latest news and he’s shocked when he read the famous model Lee Taeyong is also coming back to Seoul together with a woman.

 

He didn’t think that much but reading the comment saying he’s straight, guys, I bet the woman is his girlfriend, look like she’s a beautiful woman and last that catches his attention is the girl look similar to the Park’s daughter, Park Yoora who had been staying overseas for so long.

 

Is it true? That’s Chanyeol’s noona?!

Baekhyun eyes widen. If they’re invited to the mansion tonight and meeting Chanyeol’s sister, what if the rumour is true? Maybe his sister is coming home for good by announcing her relationship with the famous model.

Baekhyun lips form a smile at the thought of meeting the model in real life. He’s once have a crush on how Taeyong dressed and modelling for the magazines he used to read at the book store.

 

The sound of cries from the room wakes Baekhyun up from his day dreaming. He rushes to get his baby boy, lifting the three months old Hyun with a pat on his back. Baekhyun rocks him back to sleep on his shoulder but when the boy refuse to close his eyes, the young male mother brings him outside.

“Would you want to accompany me, Hyun-ie? Daddy’s going to come home earlier today so I wanna make him a delicious meal for lunch. You’re a good boy right?” Baekhyun tried to put Hyun on his play mat, frowning when the chubby boy whines that moment he’s out of the chubby boy sight. “What’s wrong, baby? You don’t wanna play?”

 

Baekhyun tried to calm him down but Hyun only stopped crying when the eighteen years old boy holds him up. “You’re getting clingy, huh? I need to cook, Hyun-ie. How can I cook while holding you?”

 

Hyun didn’t answer and of course, Baekhyun is dumbfounded. What’s wrong with Hyun today? Maybe he realizes Chanyeol is not here today since last two days, the CEO took a day off to go to the appointment for Hyun’s immune injection.

 

“Do you want daddy to play with you? You need to wait then.” Baekhyun sits on the couch, setting his little boy on his lap before he plays with his fingers and all. Hyun chuckles, smiling so wide when Baekhyun .

You’re so funny, appa!

 

Few hours passed and Baekhyun tried a lot to get Hyun play by himself while he goes to cook for Chanyeol. But still, Hyun didn’t want his appa to lost from his sight. Baekhyun sighs before he takes the baby carrier, setting Hyun on his back and magically, he didn’t whine or cry.

“So you’re really clingy now? Park Hyun-ie, you’re seriously adorable. Appa is not mad, alright?” Baekhyun pats Hyun’s back slowly, getting a babble talk from the baby. He started cooking for such meal and he didn’t notice Chanyeol come home.

 

When he suddenly heard Hyun’s giggle, he spins around, only to be welcome at the sight of Chanyeol smiling at Hyun and him (of course). The younger husband could only shake his head before he finishes the last touch on his food.

“What are you doing behind your appa, Hyun-ie?” Chanyeol rolls his sleeves up, two buttons of his dress shirt undone, making Baekhyun blushed at the sight because seriously, Chanyeol looks hot. Hyun shows his twitching eyes, gummy smile flashed when Chanyeol walks closer toward them.

 

“Is he excited?” Baekhyun asked, sighing when Chanyeol help him get Hyun off his back. The taller nods his head.

“What’s wrong, Baek?”

“He didn’t even want to play at his play mat, even I tried a lot. He would cry when I’m not near him. So I decided to hold him on my back using your baby carrier.” Chanyeol chuckles when Hyun clings on his shirt. “I thought I told you to not trouble your appa right, Hyun-ie? Why’re you like that?”

Hyun voices out, incoherent words which makes Chanyeol chuckles.

“You adorable thing!” He taps on the baby’s nose. Baekhyun smiles at the scene before he settled with the things on the dining table. He looks at Chanyeol who is still talking such weird conversation with Hyun in his arms.

 

“Yeol?”

“Yes, baby?”

 

Baekhyun blushed at that nickname. Ever since the Han River confession, Chanyeol started calling him that and for sure, Hyun is the one who looks at his daddy. Baekhyun chuckles. “You can go shower or wash up now, let’s eat our lunch later.”

“Alright, Baekhyun-ah. Don’t miss me that much, appa and Hyun-ie.” Chanyeol kissed Hyun’s forehead, giving him to his smaller husband, not without getting the welcome home kiss from Baekhyun. He walks toward their shared room with wide smile on his lips.

All of sudden, Hyun pouts when Chanyeol is out of his sight.

Baekhyun frowns.

“Baby, appa’s here. Why’re you sad, Hyun-ah?” Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter